TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-2

Episode 2

*soon the end of the day came, n Thrax, Drix, Hecro n Jared came ovr*

Jared: Mommy~! *glomps Oz* Hi, Pretty Bro *waves at Miracle*

Thrax; Hey baby. 8kisses him8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk* Hi. How was ur day?

Miracle: *smiles n picks Jared up*

Thrax; Busy preparing for the day.

Hecro: Yup. All set n ready to go by next week

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I hope it's enough preparation for everything

Jared: Dont worry, Mommy, everything's under control *sticks out a tongue at a teenager who is eyeing him jealously for being in Miracle's arm*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: *chuckles humorously*

Dieter: Time to go home, everyone?

Leah; Ve're just packing up.

Ozzie: *packed up along with the brothers*

Antonio; 8brought the chairs in8

Dieter: *carried the tables n umbrellas*

Leah; 8made sure the place was spotless8

Ozzie: Looks like everything's all set

Jared: I wanna ride with Pretty Bro *hugs Miracle tight*

Miracle: *chuckles* Alright, alright. I'm heading the same way anyways to chk out the new house

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: U've got a house already?

Miracle: Yeah, I managed to make a profit selling off all my stuff n keep those tht I want, n the money I earned is enough to buy a nice double-story home abt 2 houses away frm u guys. So I'm gonna go n chk it out, plan the setting before I move in *winked at Alexis*

Alexis; 8went bright red8

Jared: *giggled at the sight*

Leah; 8whispered something in Thrax's ear8

Thrax; 8laughed8

Ozzie: *sees him laugh* Wht? Wht is it? Am I missing something?

Thrax; First me then Antonio then Alexis and now Dieter, only two ta go.

Ozzie: *thought abt it n giggles* Yeah ur right. Bt there is definitely something odd abt Dieter. I thought he didnt like Amino. I thought he was all abt Jules

THrax; Every family has a few odd ones. 8shrugs8

Jared: Oh, I think everyone's gonna go

Miracle: Wht do u mean?

Jared: *told them abt Amber's interest towards Takashi*

Thrax; Guess that only leaves Julius though he'll be the hardest.

Ozzie: *looks at Jared incredulously* Amber? With Taka? Ur kidding, right?

Jared: *shrugs* Same thing Uncle Drix n I said, bt he's sure Taka's the one for him

Miracle: Why would it be the hardest?

Thrax; What/

Miracle: I mean why would it be the hardest for Uncle Jules?

Thrax; Well he's always been the distant type and he's always had a problem with trust.

Miracle: Hmm, tht'll be a little tough *rubs his chin* Just hope he finds one tht he could put his trust on

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Shall we go? We're all packed up. I'd like to chk out ur new home too

Miracle: A'ight. U wanna ride with me, Alex baby?

Alexis; Eh. . .sure.

Miracle: Right. Cya guys at Daddy's plc *him along with Alexis n Jared got on the 4WD n drove off*

Ozzie: My turn to drive *took the wheel*

8everyone got in8

*they soon drove off all the way bk home*

Leah; 8rested against the car8

Ozzie: So, Drix. Did Amber reli say he had the hicks for Taka?

Drix: Tht's wht he said. THough I dunno wht he sees in him, no offence, Thrax

Thrax; None taken and it is strange.

Taka; Hey. 8snarls8

Ozzie: Oops, looks like someone heard us. *stopped the engine n got out last* How's the kids?

Ricardo: They were angels all day, though Kia n Ozzex fought ovr the game controls. Taka just bought a video game for the kids

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Taka: Sa, wht's this I hear abt someone liking me?

Alexis; Like you'd notice.

Takashi: Oi, oi, hidoi ne (ur being mean), Alexis oni-san! Someone actually likes me n u r not helping ne~!

Alexis; Hmph.

Drix: *frowned at Alexis before telling him the gist of it*

Thrax; 8listened in8

Takashi: *a tint of pink crossed his cheeks* Ho...Honto ka...Drix-san? I...nvr reli noticed him

Dieter: More like u nvr knew somevone vould actually notice jou

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Takashi: Hidoi yo, Takashi oni-chan!

Ozzie: *chuckles*

Miracle: Right, I'm gonna chk out the house now. Anyone wanna come along?

Alexis; This I need to see.

Ozzie: I'll go with u too.

Thrax; You sure

Ozzie: Yeah. It's just, wht, 2 houses away?

Miracle: Yup. Dont worry, Pops. I'll watch out for Daddy

Thrax; 8nod8

*as the trio left, the kids came out n greeted their father*

Kiaran & Ozzex: *hugs either leg* Papa~!

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Hey you to.

Kiaran: *used his claws to climb up Thrax's clothes until he was wrapping his arms ard his father*

Thrax; 8chuckles and ruffles his hair8

Takashi: Regular cliff-hanger, eh?

Thrax; He'll grow out of it.

Ozzex: Where's Mama?

Thrax; He's just gonna see your brother's new house

Kiaran: Yayy! Miracle is staying with us!

Ozzex: Not exactly. Just nearby

Kiaran: *pouts* Still

Thrax; Two doors down boys.

Kiaran & Ozzex: *grinned*

Takashi: Sa...Anno...Thrax ottota-chan...How's this Amber-san look like?

Thrax; Roughly ozzy's age, quite slender build and a good personality.

Takashi: Bi...Bijin deska (handsome)?

Thrax; You know looks never matter.

Takashi: Hai, hai. Demo it wouldnt hurt to have someone good-looking ne

Dieter: *rolls his eyes* Shallow douche

Takashi: Nani~?! *aimed his claws at Dieter, only to miss him n hit a tree which bursts out water frm his venom*

Kiaran: Woah~! Cool~!

Thrax; Knock it off Taka

Takashi: He started it

Thrax; I said enough.

Takashi: *huffed n stuck his tongue out at Dieter before walking off*

Drix: *wrinkled his brow* Wht exactly does Amber see in him?

Thrax; 8shrugs8

Jared: Remember our promise, Drix. We did agree to be the Stupid Cupids

Drix: Yes, apparently

Thrax; It's gonna be tricky.

Jared: Totally

*moments later, the trio returned frm the new house*

Dieter: How vas ze house, guys?

Ozzie: It looks well. Perfectly livable

Miracle: They evn have an attic n a basement. My fav part of the house

Alexis; 8cocked a brow at him8

Drix: Tht sounds nice. Wen will u be moving in?

Miracle: The day aftr tomorrow, I suppose. Got everything packed up now

Alexis; Hope I can ajust.

Miracle: Adjust to wht, love? Living with me?

Alexis; Living in such a house.

Ozzie: I guess it's understandable. U have been living in cramped plcs with ur bros for years, now tht u have a new spacious home all to urself

Miracle: Though he's not reli living alone *smiled at him flirtingly*

Alexis; 8blushes8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Alright u two. Keep ur hormones behid closed doors. C'mon, let's have dinner

Alexis; Sounds good.

*everyone made their way to the dining room where Ozzie n Hecro had whipped up something simple bt nice to eat*

Thrax; Looks delicous

Ozzie: *smiles* Couldnt reli think of anything great, so I settle for simple n nice

Thrax; 8sat beside his mate8

*since the kids didnt reli need high-chairs anymore, they sat on regular seats, with Hope sitting on Miracle's lap*

Miracle: *chuckles n feeds Hope*

Hope; 8happily ate8

8the kids happily tucked in8

Ozzie: *smiles as he looked at the sight, then looked at his family n thought it unbelievable tht they were all here, sitting together like a big happy family*

Thrax; 8kissed ozzy's cheek8

Ozzie: *giggled n kissed him bk*

Jared & Miracle: *smiles at the sight*

Sakura; 8gave a thumbs up8

Kiaran & Ozzex: *high-fives*

Alexis; 8smirked8

*everyone had a hearty dinner before they left, leaving the Jones-Roja family remaining*

Ozzie: Things reli feel different without Hecro n Shane ard

Thrax; 8nods8 But they're not far away.

Ozzie: True. And our eldest son is also be nearby soon

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I just hope tht nothing too bad will come out of the hormone clan release

Thrax; We'll see.

Ozzie: *hugs Thrax* I love you

Thrax; 8kissed him8 Love you to baby.

*meanwhile the twins were getting a little fiesty inside Ricardo*

Ricardo: *winced as one of them kicked him again* Mmh!

Antonio; Ricky/

Ricardo: Oow! Ur kids r getting reli fiesty now. I cant sleep. Aah!

Antonio; 8scratched his chin then took out a pair of headphones8

Ricardo: Wassat?

Antonio; Just some soothing music. 8places the headphones over Ricardo'a bump and presses play8

*the music played a soft instrumental music n the twins slowly fluttered to sleep*

Ricardo: *sighed in relief*

Antonio; 8smiled8

Ricardo: Drix just told me tht they will do the extraction nxt week at his friend's clinic. I just hope everything goes well

Antonio; 8kissed him8 Me too

Ricardo: So...u decided on a name yet?

Antonio; Well I've always like the name Juanita

Ricardo: Juanita? Someone u knw?

Antonio; 8sighs8 My sister.

Ricardo: *sits up* U nvr said anything abt having a sister

Antonio; Before Serenity found us each of us minus Thrax had older or younger siblings.

Ricardo: Oh...I didnt knw tht. But...But I thought viruses hv a hard time reproducing? Evn Thrax was an only child, frm wht I heard frm Oz

Antonio; It is hard but some of us get lucky.

Ricardo: Different species, I guess. Well, Juanita is a nice name for the girl. I'm thinking of naming the boy aftr my dad who died at work

Antonio; Sounds great and he'll appriecate it.

Ricardo: Carlos n Juanita. Sounds wonderful *strokes his belly*

Antonio; 8kissed him gently8

Ricardo: *kissed him bk, wrapping his arms ard his neck*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: I love u, Tony, n soon we will have a family

Antonio; 8smiled and stroked his mate's belly8

*a flutter was felt before the twins went bk to sleep again*

Antonio; 8purred8

Ricardo: *nuzzled Antonio* I heard frm Alexis tht someone is interested in Taka

Antonio; 8sniggered8

Ricardo: *giggled* I thought Taka would probably be the last bachelor standing

Antonio; 8nods8 Now it's just Julius.

Ricardo: Ah, he'll be a tough one. He maybe a mother hen, bt he can be a bit of a recluse

Antonio; He's always been that way.

Ricardo: Has he nvr dated wen he was younger?

Antonio; 8shook his head8

Ricardo: Guess he reli is all out for u guys n no time for himself

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: I just hope tht he would meet the Mr. or Ms. Right in his life. He reli needs someone to care for him this time

Antonio; We'll see.

Ricardo: Alexis also told me abt Di's strange behaviour towards my sister

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Ricardo: I thought Di's gay. Since he liked Jules n all...

Antonio; He's out of his nut,

Ricardo: *grins* He could be bi. U dunno tht.

Antonio; Probably

Ricardo: If tht were true, it would be kinda odd. I mean, he's madly in love with Jules n he hates my sister for kicking me out. Wht's he thinking?

Antonio; 8did the cuckoo gesture8

Ricardo: *chuckles* Well, if he's reli into my sister, let's just hope she can knock some sense into him

Antonio; 8nods8 Si.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews