TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-11

Episode 11

*aftr recuperating for a couple of weeks, Jared was deemed fit n ready to be discharged*

Ozzie: * helps Jared to get dressed in normal clothes*

Thrax; 8was waiting by the door8

Jared: Finally I'm going home~! Goodbye, hospital food~

Ozzie: *chuckles* C'mon, baby. Let's go. I'll make u a nice sundae once ur home

Jared: Yay~!

Thrax; 8chuckles as he signs Jared out8

Miracle: *waiting for them in his 4WD*

Jared: *rushes up to him n glomps him, hugging him with all his limbs like a koala bear* My pretty bro~!

Thrax; Jared settle down

Ozzie: Easy does it, baby *picks Jared off Miracle* U maybe OK, bt u dont want to jeopardize ur health

Jared: Aww, I just wanna say hi to Miracle

Miracle: *chuckles*

Thrax; C'mon

Miracle: *waited for everyone to get in the car before driving them home*

Thrax; 8leaned back against his seat8

Jared: I want my sundae to be as big as a basketball

Ozzie: *laughs* U sure u can finish it?

Jared: *nods eagerly*

Miracle: Just dont get brain freeze there

Thrax; 8smirked8

*soon they reached home, n the kids were in the bkyard playing in their plastic swimming pool with Thrax's bros*

Takashi: *hears them* Ah! Okairinasai (welcome home), Jared-chan!

Alexis; Hey guys.

Miracle: Hey baby *nuzzles Alexis*

Ozzie: Hey kids, look who's home~!

8the kids all ran/crawled to Jared8

Jared: *gave em a group hug*

8they nuzzled against him8

Ozzie: *chuckles as he went to the kitchen to make the sundae he promised*

Takashi: How r u feeling, Jared-chan?

Jared: So much better, thanks

Julius; You look so bright today but do try to take it wasy.

Jared: *smiles* Well I do hv someone to reli thank for *plc his hand on his chest*

Julius; 8smiled8

Dieter: Zen cherish it, mein nephew. Live evryday n make it count

Jared: I will, Uncle Di

Ozzie: Here u go, baby. Ur sundae *it wasnt as big as a basketball as Jared had wanted, bt it was a big portion alright*

Thrax; 8sat down with Julius8

Jared: *trotted to the table n ate his sundae, sharing some with the kids*

Ozzie: *joined Thrax*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arm round him8

Ricardo: I hope everything's alright with u. Ur still recovering frm tht infection, arent u?

Ozzie: Oh, I'm cool. No big. Where's ur twins?

Ricardo: Upstairs with Hecro at the moment. Nursing time

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: Aww, tht's sweet

Ricardo: Yup. Hecro's been a big help. Tho I hv to rely on bottlefeeding wen he's at work. He's been kind enough to pump milk for me to store if he's not available

Ozzie: Heh, I remember having to do tht for a time wen I'm gone for work

Thrax; Or when yoou were ill

Ozzie: Tht too

Ricardo: Yeah, I watch Hecro do it at one time. Those pumps look rather interesting. Tho at one point, Maximus walked into us n he quickly left, blushing like heck *laughs*

Maximus; 8groaned8

Ozzie: *grins* Ah, Max. Ur always so shy

Thrax; 8sniggered8

Hecro: *comes dwnstairs* Hey, Jared! Welcome bk. Long time no see

Jared: *finishing his sundae* Hey, Uncle Hecro~!

Maximus; 8walked up to him8

Hecro: *smiles n nuzzles against him*

Thrax; 8smiled at the two8

Ozzie: *smiled as well* U guys reli make a cute couple

Maximus; 8blushes8

Hecro: *grins n leans his head on Maximus' shoulder* Now ur making me shy, bro

Ozzie: *chuckles*

Thrax; 8lightly laughs8

Hecro: Btw, I dont see Morty ard these days since we met at the barbecue

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Takashi: A-ra? Morty-san? Julius oni-sama no koibito ne (Julius' lover, eh)~?

Alexis; 8sniggered8

Takashi: *grins at Julius*

Julius; 8blushes8

Ozzie: I hope he's alright tho. U guys r Thrax's bros, so u hv us to shelter u, bt Morty is alone n a stranger in this plc, plus he's HIV. Evn worse

Alexis; Not as bad as Thraxy here. 8laughs8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Tht I'll hv to agree

Thrax; 8blushes8

Jared: *hears the phone ring n picks it up* Hello? Hi, Paul. Yeah, just got bk...Yeah, I knw... *sat beside teh phone n chit-chatted with Spryman*

Ozzie: *looks at them* It's like they've known each other forever, like real bros

Thrax; 8nods and smiles at his brothers8

Takashi: *grins bk*

Dieter: *small smile*

Alexis; 8gaves a thumbs up8

Ricardo: *hears his twins crying* Oh, looks like someone needs a change of diapers

Antonio; 8got up and went to his children8

*the twins both hv soiled diapers, crying*

Antonio; 8picked them up and cooed to them s he carried them to the bathroom8

*the twins whimpered*

Antonio; 8filled their bath with warm soapy water, removed their soilt diapers then gently set them in8

*the twins felt a little better with the diapers gone n the water on their butts*

Antonio; 8gently bathed them8

Ricardo: *comes upstairs n watched Antonio work*

*the twins giggled, playing with the water*

Antonio; 8chuckles8

Ricardo: Aww, arent they cute?

Antonio; They sure are.

*the twins splashed at the water, getting them on Antonio n squealed*

Antonio; 8chuckled and tickles them8

Ricardo: *chuckles* Mm, who's a squeaky clean lil baby? Yes, u r. Yes u r~!

*the twins squealed at Ricardo's nuzzling*

Antonio; 8finshed bathing them and took the twins out, wrapping them both in a rowel8

Ricardo: *prepared the fresh diapers n clean clothes for them*

Antonio; 8dried and dressed them8

*the twins felt snug in their clean clothes n diapers*

Ricardo: *chuckles as he carried one of them*

Antonio; 8nuzzles his little girl8

Ricardo: Lets go dwn n u can play with ur cousins *kisses Carlos then Juanita before going dwn*

Antonio; 8fallowed him8

Ozzie: All clean of boo-boo there, kiddies?

Ricardo: All squeaky clean *grins*

Antonio; 8sets the twins down with their cousins8

Kiaran: *huggles Carlos*

Antonio; Not so rough Kai

Kiaran: Sorry *grins*

Ozzex: *offered the twins some toys to play*

8they each take a toy they like8

Ozzie: *watches them play* They're getting along pretty well

Thrax; 8nods8

Ricardo: *chuckles* U said it urself Kiaran n Ozzex r usually the most friendly ones

Ozzie: Ur right on tht

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Jared: *still on the phone chatting with Spryman* OK...OK...Yeah, cya at work next week. K, bye *hangs up the phone*

Alexis; What was that all about/

Jared: Naw, Paul just called to chk on me, see if I'm doing OK. He said he met Eli n paid for the funeral expenses to bury Tracy, the girl who gave me my heart, as a token of gratitude.

Ozzie: Well, its the least we can do for him

Thrax; At least she can rest in peace knowing she helped save a life.

Ozzie: *nods* Amen to tht, love

Jared: N I get to go bk to work again by nxt week. I reli need to feel useful right now *grins8

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

Jared: *giggled*

Ozzie: Well, its time for dinner now. Better get cookin'

Hecro: I'll help *followed behind him*

8Thrax and Julius heped get the kids ready8

Takashi: * helped out as well, giving the twin girls a shoulder ride* Meshi, meshi (food)~!

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Dieter: *groans as well wen he hears a knock on the door*

Thrax; 8looks through the peephole8

*it was Maria outside, alone on her own*

Thrax; 8opened the door but kept it on the chain8

Maria: Hey, Roja

Dieter: *perked up as he heard Maria's voice*

Thrax; What do you want/

Maria: I heard abt my brother giving birth. Cant a sister visit her brother?

Ricardo: *held his twins close*

Thrax; You wanted nothing to do with him.

Maria: *rolled her eyes* Its not like I want to arrest him or take his kids or anything. It's just... *sighs* my mother made me come

Ricardo: Mama...?

Antonio; 8whispered to him8 When did she care/

Maria: *called out to Ricardo* Mama used tht stupid magic necklace n claimed she saw Papa. I dont believe her, bt she said she's forgiven u n whtnot, n wants u to come home. She wants to see her grandkids, alright? Dont make me stand here n shout out everything for everyone to hear

Alexis; 8looked at the cell8 When'd ya give ya ma the necklace Ricky/

Ricardo: It...It was a few days aftr Thrax n Drix's wedding. Remember I said I wanted to go grocery shopping? Well, I kinda deviate n went home, wrote a note n left the necklace at her backyard

Maria: So, can I come in or wht?

Dieter: Let heir in, Thrax mein bruder. She iz still family aftr all

Thrax; 8growled and unlacked the door8

Maria: *comes in n sees the twins in Ricardo's hands*

Ricardo: *held them close, looking fearfully at her*

Antonio; 8stood in frount of his family8

*the twins looked up at her curiously*

Maria; 8tilted her head to get a better look8

*the twins looked bk at her before Carlos reached ovr to grab her earrings*

Ricardo: Carlos, dont *scared for him*

Maria; 8gently eased the boy's hand off8

Ricardo: Alright, u've seen them. Wht do u want now?

Maria; Momma's orders to check on you.

Ricardo: Yeah, well, u chked on me. Tht enough for u? U can tell her tht I'm not going home. She kicked me out n she'll hv to suffer the consequences

Alexis; Oh burn.

Maria; 8narrowed her eyes and went to the door8

Dieter: Vait *stops her in her tracks before turning to Thrax* Thrax mein bruder. U hv a camera, no?

Thrax; What for/ 8cocked his brow8

Dieter: Just borrow me, vill jou?

Takashi: *gives Thrax a "Humour him" look*

Thrax; 8groaned and handed him the camera8

Dieter: Danke *takes the camera n took a snapshot of the twins in Ricardo's arms, then printed out the picture n gave it to Maria* Here. Jour mother vant to zee ze chiddlers, she can at least zee zier picture

Maria; 8nodded and took the photo8

Ricardo: Now get outta here. N tell Mama if she's reli sorry, come ovr here herself n say it

Maria; 8scoft and left8

Dieter: *watched her leave* Jou shouldnt be zo hard on heir, Ricardo. She'z only doing this for ze mother

Ricardo: She ratted me out, arrested me n did nothing wen they locked me up for 3 yrs in prison without trial n she watched as my own mother disowned me n kicked me out of the house! Wht is wrong with u, Di? Why r u so nice to her all of a sudden? I thought u hated her too!

Antonio; 8snarled at his brother8

Dieter: I just dont zink jou should hold a grudge zo long on heir. She iz still family, no matter vat jou zink of heir. N to honest I'm tired of hating ppl now

Antonio; 8hissed8

Dieter: *huffed* Fine! If jou vant ze truth, alright, I'll tell jou the truth. I hv been in love vith heir since ze first time I saw heir. Ven u zaid ur family disowned jou, I vanted to avenge jou, zo I vent to heir home she shared vith her mother to kill ze whole family. Bt ven I tried to kill zem in zier sleep, I saw ur sister. She vas ze most beautiful person I hv evr zeen in mein life, bt if I allow myself to fall in love vith heir, I vill betray mein feeling for Julius, zo I spared her, torn btwn loving Julius n loving heir. Now zat I realize Julius mein bruder iz not meant to be, I try to bring myself to love her, n JOU *pokes at Ricardo* r not making zis easy for me! Happy now?! *turns ard n storms off*

Alexis; 8snorts8 Attitude much/

Ricardo: I...I didnt knw things r tht complicated.

Hecro: Well, if he had reli gave up his infatuation for Jules n tried to go the straight path with Maria, I guess its abt time u cut Maria some slack

Ozzie: I'll hv to second tht *serves the dinner*

Thrax; We'll see

Takashi: Hai~! *sees the food* Ah! Meshi (food)~!

Antonio; 8sat with his family8

Ozzie: Shouldnt we call Di to join us?

Takashi: Daijobu ne, Ozzie-chan. Give him time to cool off. He'll come dwn n hunt for food wen he's hungry

Alexis; Yeah let by steam for now.

*everyone soon tucked in to eat*

8the Perez twins looked curiously at the food8

Ricardo: Sorry, babies. U cant eat these yet. For now, ur gonna settle with mother's milk *hands them to Hecro*

Thrax; They'll get their fangs sooner than ya think.

Hecro: I knw, bt in the meantime, u knw they need mother's milk *takes the twins, undid his shirt n fed them*

8they both drank hungrily8

Hecro: *smiles as he fed them, n aftr they're done, helped them burp*

8the twins soon reached for their parents8

Ricardo: *takes the twins* All full now, my babies? *nuzzles them*

8they purred8

Jared: *gobbles his food* Mmm~! I miss Mommy's food~!

Ozzie: *chuckles* Take it easy now, Jared. There's plenty more where tht came frm

8the Roja kids nibbled on their's8

*soon everyone finished eating n Hecro n Oz did the dishes, while everyone relaxed watching some TV or plain chit-chat*

Julius; 8was playing with Sakura and Rory8

Kiaran & Ozzex: *entertain the Perez twins with building the card tower*

8the twins giggled8

*the Roja twins were rodeo-ing on Sapphire n Griffon n rammed thru the card tower*

Kiaran: Jamie~! Junko~!

Thrax; 8massaged his eyes8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Kids will be kids *turns to them* Behave now

Ozzex: *pouts at the twins n rebuilt the card tower*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes8

Rory; 8just shook his head8

Ozzie: *done with the dishes* Alright, kiddies, bath time now, n go to bed

Jared: Aww...I wanna stay up, Mommy~

Thrax; No can do Jared.

Jared: *pouts* Aww...

Ozzie: Be a good boy, Jared. Come on, off we go *ushered all the kids to the bathroom*

Antonio; 8fallowed with his twins8

*the kids giggled as they bathed each other while Ozzie helped to bath Hope together with Antonio*

Antonio; 8tickled Carlos8

Carlos: *squealed happily*

Jared: *scrubs Kia & Ozzex's hair*

8Sakura and Rory just relaxed8

*the twins bathed each other, giggling as they had fun*

Antonio; 8chuckled8

*soon they finished bathing n Jared wrapped up the boys in one bundle of the towel while Oz wrapped up the girls in another bundle*

Antonio; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *dressed all the kids in their jammies*

Antonio; 8helped8

Ozzie: *tucks them all in bed, lulling them to sleep n kisses them goodnight*

Antonio; 8held his children gently8

*the twins snuggled close against their father n fell asleep*

Ozzie: *double-chks the kids n sees the twinss snoozing in Antonio's arms* Aww...So precious

Antonio; 8smiles and nuzzles them8

Ozzie: Well, I'll be turning in soon. U guys take care now *kisses the twins' forehead* N go easy on Di. He's having a bit of conflicting emotions at this point

Antonio; 8nods8

Ozzie: Bt at least there is no worries of Di infatuating ovr him n they can both learn to find their own happiness

Antonio; Si

Ozzie: G'night, Toni. N night, lil babies *kisses the Perez twins before retiring to the room*

Antonio; 8returned to his mate8

Ricardo: *was already asleep, leaning against Takashi's shoulder, who was also asleep*

Antonio; 8smiled8

Thrax; 8helped him get Ricardo to bed8

Ricardo: *stirred a little when he was tucked into bed* Mmh...? Babies...?

Antonio; I've got them love.

Ricardo: OK... *curls up n fell bk to sleep*

Antonio; 8set the twins in their crib8

*the twins snuggled against each other n cooed in their sleep*

Antonio; 8smiled and tucked them in8

Ozzie: *is in the bathroom soaking in the tub*

Antonio; 8curled up with his mate8

Ricardo: *does so as well*

Ozzie: *relaxed in the tub, enjoying the warmth of the bubble bath*

Thrax; 8headed to his room after saying goodnight8

Ozzie: *hears him enter* Hey, love

Thrax; Hey baby

Ozzie: Wht a long day. So glad to be finally home

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Come n join me, love. The water's fine

Thrax; 8purred as he slipped off his clothes8

Ozzie: *made way for him to join him*

Thrax; 8stepped in8

Ozzie: *waited until Thrax settled dwn into the bath before cuddling close against him*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *leaned his head against Thrax's chest, listening to his heartbeat*

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: I hope the hormone clan release is ovr, since we've been with Jared for almost 2 weeks now

Thrax; 8nods but had has doubts8

Ozzie: N surprisingly Mole has been off our tail for a while. He usually bugger us wen we refuse him something, tho I dont mind him not showing up

Thrax; Good riddence

Ozzie: *chuckles* Actually if we count the 2 weeks we waited for a donor n the two weeks Jared needed to recuperate, we've been in n out of the hospital for almost a mth now. The hormone clan release has got to be gone by now

Thrax; Don't be too sure baby

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw. Cant be too careful. I guess this is reli how a young city is. I was born wen Frank was still in his 30s n his wife hadnt died, so I nvr knew how it works

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *leans up to kiss Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Ozzie: I love you, my husband

Thrax; Love you to baby

Ozzie: *leans up n licks Thrax's neck*

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Ozzie: *nibbled at his neck, leaving hickies everywhere*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *kissed Thrax fully n deeply, his hand reaching dwn to stroke Thrax's cock*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: *strokes harder*

Thrax; 8groaned8 Ozzy

Ozzie: Mmhmm? Does it feel good?

Thrax; Take it easy. 8points at the dials8

Ozzie: I knw. *reaches for the medicine cabinet n takes out a condom for Thrax*

Thrax; 8takes it and slips it on8

Ozzie: *straddles him n captured Thrax's lips before pushing himself onto the cock*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: *entered all the way to the hilt before starting to bob up n dwn, moaning with pleasure*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *feels it hit the spot n bobbed harder*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: Yes, yes, yes~! So g-good...!! F-Fuck me, Thrax.

Thrax; 8thrusted8

Ozzie: *moaned louder n louder* I'm...I'm close...! I'm gonna come...!!

Thrax; 8pants8 So am I

Ozzie: I'm...I'm coming...I'm coming!! *he orgasmed all ovr Thrax*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised8

Ozzie: *trembles in ecstasy n lay on Thrax, panting*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: U were amazing *kisses him*

Thrax; So were you 8kisses him back

Ozzie: *pulls out n helps Thrax throw away his condom*

Thrax; 8pants and smirks8

Ozzie: * helps to clean the both of them up before getting out of the bath, swaying his hips*

Thrax; 8got out and wrapped a towel round his waist8

Ozzie: *dried himself n got dressed in only his boxers*

Thrax; 8dried of and slid on his own, though his were smaller and tight fitting8

Ozzie: *patted the bed, wanting him to join him in bed*

Thrax; 8slid in beside his mate8

Ozzie: *kisses his cheek n cuddles against him* I love u, Thrax. Good night

Thrax; Goodnight my love. 8kissed his forehead and slowly drifted off8

*somewhere in the middle of the night, someone woke up, entered the nursery room, picked up Hope frm her crib n carried it to their room*

Thrax; 8shot up from bed, sensing disturbance, and went to check on the kids8

Ozzie: *woke up frm Thrax's waking up n followed behind* Wht's wrong, love?

Thrax; 8checked the nursery8

*Hope was gone frm her crib, bt Jared's door was half-open*

Thrax; 8cocked a brow and peeked in8

Jared: *was asleep in his bed, bt with Hope in his arms*

Ozzie: Huh? *comes close to see, weirded out by this*

Thrax; 8slipped in8

Ozzie: *picked up Hope, in which Jared whimpered a little*

Thrax; 8scratched his head8

Ozzie: *gently eased Jared's arm away frm holding Hope n tucked him in before carrying Hope out n bk to the nursery* Wht was tht abt?

Thrax; 8closed the door8 He could have been comforting her.

Ozzie: Maybe. *chked the girl's diaper* Well she's clean, n she doesnt seem to be hungry. Maybe she had a nightmare *lulls Hope bk to sleep before putting her in her crib*

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *yawns* Let's go bk to bed *took Thrax's hand n led him bk to bed*

Thrax; 8stretched8

Ozzie: *kisses him n went bk to sleep*

Thrax; 8soon fallowed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews