TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-8

Episode 8

*Ozzie stayed in the hospital for a while until he was deemed fine to be discharged*

Thrax; 8came with the kids to get him8

Ozzie: Hi, guys. So glad to go home

Thrax; 8smiles8

Ozzie: *kisses Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him back softly8

Ozzie: N who r my lil bundles of joy~? *nuzzles the kids*

8the kids all hugged him8

Ozzie: Hey, Ricky is also getting out today

Thrax; That's good to hear.

Ozzie: I hope we're using Miracle's car, coz Ricky was hoping to hitch a ride with us

Thrax; Both.

Ozzie: *raised a brow* Both?

Thrax; Ours and Miracle's

Ozzie: O...Ours? We...got a new car?

Thrax; Been saving up for a while.

Ozzie: Aww, Thrax. Tht is so sweet *hugs him*

Thrax; 8purrs8

Ozzie: I wanna see~! Can I see?

Thrax; It's not much though.

Ozzie: Pls~? *gives him tht pleading look he gave Leah bk then*

Thrax; Like I said it isn't fancy.

Ozzie: Alright *picks up his luggage* Let's get outta here. I need real food

8the kids lead him out8

Ricardo: *was waiting outside with the twins n Antonio* Hey guys

Thrax; Hey

Ozzie: Ready to spring outta here?

Ricardo: Yes pls. I'm craving a burger

Antonio; 8helped his mate and kids into the car8 How can think that stuff is good must have no tastebuds.

Ozzie: *rolls his eyes* I knw, right? *sees the new car* Hey, this ride is nice, baby. Great choice *kisses his cheek*

Thrax; 8blushes and buckles the kids in8

*everyone got into the car n drove home*

Antonio; 8lay back8 Smooth ride.

Miracle: *chuckles* Totally, especially at a bargain price

Thrax; 8smiles as he pulled into their drive8

*there was a welcoming party out at the frontyard, setting up for barbecue for both their returns*

Takashi: Okairinasai, minna-san (welcome home, everyone)~!

Alexis; 8ran up to greet Miracle8

Miracle: *took a dip n kissed him* Mmm...Hey baby

Alexis; 8purred8

Ozzie: Get a room, boys *chuckles*

Thrax; 8sniggers8

Drix: We knw ur in for the real food so barbecue time~!

Ozzie: Thank Hector for u, Drix~! *groaned in relief*

Antonio; Sounds good.

Ricardo: Mm-MM! Bring it on~!

Ozzie: Totally

Ricardo: Oh, bt first *carries the babies to Hecro* Wet nurse time

Hecro: OK. Feeding time

8the twins looked round the new enviourment8

Hecro: Hey, babies. This will be ur new home. Now, milk time, kiddies *undid his shirt n let them feed*

Antonio; 8smiled8

Ricardo: *smiled as well as he watched*

Sakura; 8came running out of the house with something in her arms8

Ozzie: *looks dwn to see Wht u got there, baby girl?

Sakura; 8held up a teddy and a bell rattle8

Ozzie: For the twins? U can give it to them now

Sakura; 8went over to Hecro8

Hecro: Hey, Sakura girl. Watcha got there?

Sakura; 8holds up the gifts8 Made them myself.

Hecro: Aww...Tht's sweet. Hold onto them for a sec, OK, baby girl? Just till they're done feeding?

Sakura; 8nods8

Ozzie: I'll save u some barbecue stuff, bro

Hecro: Thanks, Oz

Thrax; 8helped himself to a salad8

*everyone enjoyed the barbecue, n Hecro joined them aftr done feeding the twins n putting them in the crib*

Sakura; 8looked at the twins, smiling8

Ozzie: Looks like she's reli in love with the twins

Thrax; She ain't the only one. 8points to Rory who came to join his sister8

Ozzie: Aww...Tht is so cute~!

Antonio; Glad to see they're getting along.

Ricardo: Yeah, n seems like the others r joining too

*the other kids joined the rest, their feet dangling in the air as they peeked into the crib*

Sakura; 8handed the bear to Calos and the bell rattle to Juanita8

*the twins squealed happily at the gifts n hugged it*

Sakura; 8smiled8

Kiaran: So cute~!

Ozzex: *nods in agreement*

8the girls nods in agreemen8

Ozzie: Alright now, kiddies, time to eat now *carries the kids away* Dont go bothering ur cousins' nap time

8the pups ran over to the table8

*everyone dropped the bones n scraps to the ground for them to eat*

Dander: *gobbled the scraps as well along with the pups*

Rory; 8snacked on an apple8

Ozzie: Mmm...Thank Hector for real food *gobbled his meal*

Antonio; 8nods as he help himself to a burger8

Ricardo: Amen to tht, Oz *nibbled on a rib*

Leah; 8helped herself to a kabab8

Dieter: Zo, feelin' all better now, Osmosis mein bruder-in-law?

Ozzie: Yeah. Much better now. Fever n infection's gone n all, though I dont think the hormone clans r gone

Leah; Nien, they're still around

Takashi: How long r they gonna be ard, ne?

Thrax; It's suppose to be for a couple of weeks but I've got a bad feeling.

Ozzie: *looks up worriedly* U think they'll be longer?

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Yeah. Hector is an active boy, so he'd probably might end up getting more puberty than most average kids

Antonio; Only time will tell.

Morty: *appears out of the blue* My, my, wht r we celebrating here?

8everyone spun round, the pups growled8

Takashi: *recognized him* Ah! Morty-san!! Ur here again!

Morty: *chuckles* Hello to u too, Takashi-san

Antonio; You know each other/

Takashi: Hai hai, he saved Julius oni-sama frm being harassed by hormone clans

Morty: Oh it was nothing. Just helping a fellow virus *smiles charmingly in his English accent*

Thrax; You saved my brother/

Morty: *nods* It was the right thing to do. *sees Julius* Ah, I see ur doing fine there

Julius; 8went crisom red8

Takashi: *sees it n giggled to himself*

Ozzie: Then we must return the favor. Wanna join us for barbecue?

Alexis; 8looked at Morty8 How'd an HIV virus get into this body.

Morty: I came frm the city of Oswald. He's a street bum n bloody drug addict who couldnt evn take care of himself n he was dying anyway. Hector offered him something to eat n the ungrateful Oswald attacked him of all his food. Got himself cut n I leapt in frm Oswald's wound onto his

Hecro: Ur not trying to destroy Hector, r u?

Morty: Oh, no, I only destroy those who deserve it, those who destroy themselves

Thrax; Smart move.

Ozzie: So c'mon, join us for barbecue. Its the least we can do to repay u

Morty: Oh, I reli couldnt...

Alexis; 8gave him a light push8

Hecro: *got some barbecue for him n offered it to him*

Morty: Well... *takes the plate* Dont mind if I do

8the kids looked over at him8

Morty: *smiled gently at them*

8the pups sniffed at him8

Morty: *looks dwn* Hey, pups *reaches dwn n fed them with scraps*

Alexis; You've made friends fast.

Morty: *chuckles* I guess I'm a bit of an approachable kind of guy. Which reminds me *whistled out loud*

8the sound of paws running was heard as a white and silver wolf-like dog with blue eyes appeared8

Ozzie: *looks up at the huge dog* Woah~! Tht's how a full grown HIV dog looks like?

Morty: Yes. This is Excalibur, my most trusted companion *pets the dog's head*

Excalibur; 8woffed loudly8

Drix: My, wht a loud bark. Here u go, Excalibur *tosses a rib to it*

Excalibur; 8caught it and happy ate8

Hecro: So how long r u gonna be here?

Morty: I dunno, reli. If this plc is worth my while, I might stay

Griffin; 8started barking angrily8

Ozzex: *was riding Griffin* Wht's wrong, Griff?

Griffin; 8snarled8

Alexis; Looks like someone's jealous.

Hecro: *raise a brow* Jealous of wht?

Alexis; 8points over at Excalibur, who was with Sapphire8

Ozzie: *sweatdrops* Oh boy

Thrax; Not good.

Hecro: *laughs* Interesting. Another love rivalling

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: Hecro.

Hecro: Wht? I cant always watch wht I say or I'll run out of things to talk if everything is gonna offend u

Ozzie: *shrugs n sighs*

Saphire; 8looked up at Excalibur, blushing8

Morty: *noticed this n chuckled*

Excalibur: *looks dwn at Sapphire n nuzzled noses with her*

Takashi: A-ra? Henai ne (tht's weird). Isnt it supposed to be tht ur pet must always be the opposite gender of u? Why is Excalibur male?

Antonio; Good question.

Morty: Tht's coz wen I was born I was treated as a girl

Everyone; What/

Morty: *chuckles* Its no big deal, reli. U see, my parents r descended frm the 1st generation of the HIV virus, the once who started it all. During their years of viral conquest, they had many sons bt not one daughter, n they always wished to have one. Wen my mother was pregnant for the *counts his fingers* 8th time somewhere during the Queen Victoria era, she was so confident tht I will be a girl tht they even bought girls clothes n evn gave me a girl's name: Morticia, bt I sorta disappointed them by being born a boy, so out of desperation n despair, I took on the name Morticia n was forced to dress up as a girl, n was forced to assimilate with a male dog which almost cost me n Excalibur my life

Ozzie: Dang, tht's desperate

Alexis; That's fucking sick.

Morty: *rolls his eyes n laughed* I knw, right? All coz I wasnt a girl. Tht's why u see Excalibur doesnt look like a regular HIV virus because of our almost incompatibility. I had to walk, talk n act like a girl n my parents lied to everyone tht I was a girl n not a boy. Finally wen I came of age, they were going to have an arranged marriage with me n a guy n plan for me to undergo sex change surgery so tht my husband-to-be wont find out of my true gender. I stood my ground n told them I will not stand for this, strip myself naked in front of the whole engagement party to show myself n ran away frm home. Then changed my name to Mortiary n the rest is history *grins, bt mostly towards Julius*

Julius; 8felt his face going hotter8

Hecro: Well, at least u got out of it. U look dashing as a man

Ozzie: Though I am curious how u might look like in girls' clothes

Thrax; 8hissed8 Ozzy.

Morty: *laughs humorously* Well, I hate to brag bt I am pretty dashing as a woman. I occasionally have to go undercover to distract other ppl frm finding out the real culprit whnever I go n destroy cities

Alexis; 8taps his chin8 Didn't Julius have a habit of wearing wo- 8he was cut off when Antonio punched him8

Morty: *raised a brow* Huh?

Takashi: Daijobu ne, Morty-san. Ignore them. They have a habit of rough-housing

Hecro: *sweatdrops*

Thrax; 8gulps and clears his throat8

Ozzie: *raised a brow as well, bt didnt push it* Well, I guess we're pleased to meet ur acquaintance then

Morty: Pleasure's all mine

Ozzie: *introduced each n everyone properly to Morty*

8they all greeted him8

Morty: *smiles n reintroduced himself properly, bowing like an English gentleman*

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes at this8

Takashi: Heh, how charming ne~! Aint tht right, Julius oni-sama?

Julius; 8didn't answer8

Takashi: Oi, oi, Julius oni-sama *snaps his fingers* Did u hear me?

Julius; 8had a dazed look on his face8

Ozzie: *sees Julius' face n smiled knwingly*

Thrax; 8chuckles and shakes his head8

Hecro: I gotta hand it to ya, u took a big risk coming into this city. This is a young city with still lotsa hard-core prejudice here

Antonio; 8nods8

Morty: Oh, it's no big. Like I said, I was born during the Queen Victoria era. I've been ard much longer than u think. I've evn been into a baby city before, especially wen the baby was born frm a mother whom I've infected

Thrax; harsh.

Morty: *rolls his eyes* The mother I infected was a philanderer who goes ard fornicating with men n women anyway, n she had other bastard kids as well tht she nvr reli cared. No big

Thrax; 8looked sick8

Ozzie: Dang. U must've gone thru a LOT of bodies

Morty: *nods*

Thrax; 8licked his lips8

Hecro: Ooh~! I am so stuff. Great barbecue~!

Ozzie: Thanks to ur expert grilling, Drix

Drix: Aww, u flatter me

Thrax; Thanks man

Drix: No big

Hecro: Here, here *toasted him*

Leah; 8cleaned up8

Hecro & Ozzie: * helped out as well*

Thrax; 8did also8

Morty: *came close to Julius* Hey there

Julius; 8nervously8 Hey

Morty: U OK there? I was a little worried wen u were almost...u knw...

Julius; I'm fine

Morty: *smiles* Tht's nice to hear. Oh, I didnt want to embarass u or anything in front of ur friends bt *takes out a rose frm his jacket n gave it to Julius* here. For u

Julius; 8shakenly took the rose8 Th-thank you.

Morty: I couldnt resist. Ur just rather attractive tht I had to bring something for u the next time I showed up

Julius; 8blushes8

Morty: Sorry. Hope I'm not being too forward

Julius; 8shook his head8

Morty: *smiles*

Takashi: *spies at them secretl n whispered* A-ra~? Mitte, mitte (look, look), Alexis oni-san! Morty-san just gave Julius oni-sama a hana (flower) ne~! *beckons him to come ovr* Hayaku, hayaku (quickly, quickly)~!

8the others looked over8

*Morty was seen chatting pleasantly with Julius, although they couldnt hear them because they were outside beyond the door*

Alexis; 8smirked8

Ozzie: *grins* Well, everyone's dwn, more or less

Antonio; Hopes this works out.

Hecro: Oh, I'm sure it will. Morty is such a gentleman

Leah; I don't know, sometimes the gentleman thing is just an act.

Drix: Oh, darling. Dont be such a pessimist. Julius needs this. Someone to take care of him now

Leah; I'm juzt conzernded.

Ozzie: Dont worry. If he's anything other than gentleman, we'll just kill him, wont we, Thrax?

Thrax; 8flexed his claw8

Hecro: *laughs* Easy, easy, Gung Ho, Genghis Khan. Let's just see how it goes btwn them, k?

Thrax; 8nods8

Morty: *realizing tht they were being watched n smiled politely at them*

Takashi: Aiya! We're busted! Nigeru, nigeru (run away, run away)~! *laughs*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes and went to the kids8

*the kids were in the nursery, doing their thing*

Antonio; 8cooed to his twins8

*Carlos & Juanita giggled, reaching up for him*

Antonio; 8scooped them into his arms8

Kiaran: *looks up* Papa? Jared still not home frm work?

Thrax; 8checked his watch8

*the time was showing abt an hour before Jared gets off*

Thrax; He hasn't finished yet Kai.

Ozzex: I hope Jared is OK

Thrax; 8to himself8 So do I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews