TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 3-4

Episode 4

*they soon reached home*

Leah; Home sweet home.

Ozzie: Yup, n I can hear the kids playing nicely with their uncles

*the bros n the kids were all at Oz's backyard, playing in a plastic swimming pool*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Takashi: Ah! Okairinasai, minna-san (welcome home, everybody)!

Dieter: Look vat Maximus got for ze kids *pointed at the plastic swimming pool*

Maximus; 8blushes8

Ozzie: Aww, tht is so sweet~! Thanks, Max! U shouldn't have

Hecro: *reaches ovr to kiss Maximus

Maximus; 8kissed him back tenderly8

*the kids were having the time of their life in the pool, evn the babies Sally n Hope n also Shane*

Leah; 8knealt next to her daughter8

Ozzie: *does so nxt to his kids* Man, time sure flies by fast. Soon the kids will be learning things n talking more n just like tht, they'll be in school

Thrax; Time can go quickly.

Hecro: We'll just have to try to be with them as much as possible

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: How goes ur day, gentlemen? *splashes water at Sally*

Takashi: Subarashii ne (it's great)~!

Antonio; Peaceful

Dieter: Everyzing is vunderful. Evn Julius mein bruder is finally eating some solids now

Takashi: Na, kodomo-chan helped. Hope was the one to make him eat PB & J toast

Antonio; And he managed some pasta and soup thanks to Sakura and Rory.

Drix: Speaking of which, where is Julius?

Sakura; In bed, sleeping.

Ozzie: Well, its getting dark, n dinnertime is almost near *picks half of the kids up* Time to get u cleaned up n dried

Hecro: Sorry, baby *picks up Shane* Playtime's ovr

Leah; Jou too Sally. 8lifts her up8

Kids: Aww~ *pouts*

Thrax; 8chuckles as he lifts the others8

*the kids were all taken upstairs to be washed n dried*

8the bros took a seat in the living room8

Dieter: Julius mein bruder iz getting better everyzay. I feel so much happier now

Takashi: Hai hai, Julius oni-sama wa genki desu ne~!

Antonio; I'm just glad he's recovering.

Ricardo: Which is good news. He got us all worried, bt i guess its ultimately the kids n Oz tht made him pull thru

Antonio; 8nods8

Takashi: A-ra? Alexis oni-san nanda desu wa? Dont see him all day

Dieter: With the Prostituerees no doubt

Antonio; 8smacked him upside the head8

Dieter: Ouch! I'm speaking ze truth!

Antonio; He's ozzy's son you idiot.

Dieter: Vell, I cant help it if he iz in zat profession

Antonio; 8growled8

Takashi: Baka ja nai no ka, Dieter oni-chan (Are you an idiot, Dieter)? Profession or not, he is still Ozzie-chan no kodomo-chan

Antonio; Besides he was born pure blooded cell, it was when he was spliced with a germ that the trouble began for him.

Ricardo: How do u knw abt tht?

Antonio; His scent

Takashi: Ne, doushite? Why is Nighto-san fused with a germ? *has started calling Nightingale by name instead of calling him "Ozzie-chan no kodomo-chan"*

Antonio; Probably for defencises.

Ricardo: Tht would be a bit drastic

Antonio; 8nods8

Dieter: Still, Alexis spends too much time vith him. He's got his own family here, u knw

Antonio; Let him be.

Takashi: Hai hai, Alexis oni-san is a big boy now, no more the kodomo-chan. He's got his own life now, wakata yo?

Dieter: Reli now? Vith vat he's been behaving I barely notice ze difference *sarcastic*

Antonio; 8snarled8 Dieter.

Dieter: *pouts n folded his arms across his chest, sulking a little*

Ozzie: *soon came dwn with the kids* Hey guys, sorry for the wait. Here, hold onto the kids a while, while I fix dinner *puts the kids on their laps*

Antonio; 8stroked Ozzex's hair8

Takashi: *sighs n rolls his eyes in defeat as he held out his arm* Sa, dozo, Kia-chan

Kiaran: *looks up at him, grins n shook his head, n climbs up to him to get a shoulder-ride instead, hugging his head*

Antonio; 8smirked8

Ricardo: Guess the chewing phase is ovr

Takashi: *surprised bt smiles up at him n reaches up to caress him*

8Both Sakura and Rory were sitting with their dogs8

Jared: *finally came home* Hey guys *collapsed onto the couch facedwn n groaned tiredly*

Antonio; Hard day/

Jared: *muffled voice, still face dwn* Tht's putting it lightly~

8the twins crawled over to him d nuzzled him8

Jared: Hey, Jamie. Hey, Junko *nuzzled them bk before facing dwn again, literally falling asleep*

8the twins curled up with him8

Ozzie: *just finished cooking dinner n was setting up the table* Eh? Jared's home?

Thrax; Sounds like it.

Ozzie: *came out n chked n saw tht Jared was already fast asleep* Oh boy. Should we wake him for dinner?

Thrax; Makes up a plate for him and set it in the microwave.

Ozzie: Alright. U help me do it while I take him upstairs

Thrax; Alright love.

Ozzie: *carries the sleeping Jared n brought him to his bedroom, helping him change in his jammies n tucking him in*

Thrax; 8set some food in the microwave for Jared8

Hecro: Alright, ppl. Dinner time

Takashi: Meshi (food)~!

Antonio; 8helped place the kids into their high chairs8

Takashi: *takes Kiaran off his shoulders n placed him on his high chair*

Ricardo: * helped with the eating utensils*

Thrax; 8sorted the food8

Ozzie: Alright, everyone. Helped urselves. Dig in

8everyone soon tucked in8

Takashi: O...Oeshi ne~! *gobbles*

Antonio; Will you take it easy.

Dieter: *rolled his eyes n ate*

Thrax; 8sighed and ate a little8

Takashi: Oeshi desu yo~! I can't help it

Ozzie: I'm flattered bt u dont have to rush. There's plenty more where tht came frm

Antonio; Don't make a pig of yourself.

*the twins picked up a scent n turns towards the door*

Thrax; 8caughts the scent to8 They're here.

Ozzie: *looks up* Who?

Takashi: *smells them* Eh, honto desu ne~!

Antonio; 8kicked him under the table8

Takashi: Itaii! Nani yo? I'm just agreeing with Thrax ottota-chan ne~!

Dieter: Aftr yrs of being together, u still dont understand his Japanese quirks

Nightingale: *following behind Alexis as they entered*

Thrax; Hey you two.

Alexis; 'Ey bro.

Nightingale: Hey guys. Sorry to barge in on u like this

Ozzie: My fav regular! No worries, man! Join us for dinner?

Antonio; There's plenty.

Ozzie: And for free

Nightingale: *chuckles* Well, I guess I'll stay for dinner then

Alexis; 8sat next to Thrax8

Nightingale: *sat beside Alexis*

Ozzie: *got extra eating utensils for them both*

Alexis; Thanks.

*they soon continued eating*

Ozzie: How's it hanging there, Nightingale?

Nightingale: *chuckled a little bitterly* Kinda lost my job, actually. My boss totally ran me dwn, coz I'm their company bread-winner, bt I guess I'm cool with tht. Though I suppose I'll have to move out once money runs low

Thrax; You could find another job.

Nightingale: I guess so. Though I doubt anyone would hire me with my looks right now. I look like someone who was straight frm a gangster mob *looks at his healings scars*

Antonio; We've seen worse and you're lucky to be alive.

Nightingale: I guess ur right

Ozzie: How abt working for me? We could use a helping hand

Alexis; 8nods8 Yeah, their buisness really brings in a crowd.

Nightingale: *chuckles* Yeah I can see tht. I swear I see some restaurants nearby were giving u the dirty looks

Hecro: Well, Oz is tearing up the competition aftr all

Antonio; Hard to believe it's just two people working there.

Nightingale: Well, I guess. Umm... *looks at Alexis n gave him a "Should I tell him?" look*

Alexis; 8nods8

Nightingale: I...uh...Jones?

Ozzie: Yeah?

Nightingale: I...I got something to tell u...

8everyone looked up8

Nightingale: I'm...well...U might not remember...n this might come as a shock to u bt...I'm...I'm ur son

Ozzie: *casually* Yeah, I knw tht

Thrax; 8stared at ozzy8

Dieter: *spit out his drink*

Takashi: *almost choked*

Ricardo: *dropped his spoon*

Nightingale: U...U knw...?

Ozzie: Yeah, at first sight. I've always known u were my son

Antonio; Then why'd ya put us through hell.

8even the kids were protesting8

Ozzie: Huh? U mean u guys knew he was my son all along?

Takashi: Moh~! Ozzie-chan~! We've known it a long time ago~! Doushite ne, Ozzie-chan~!

Ozzie: I...I didnt knw u guys knew, or I would've told u. I...I just didnt want to shock u abt this...Sorry...

Dieter: *massaged his temples* Osmosis mein bruder-in-law, u can be zo thick zometimes~!

Antonio; Stupido.

Ozzex: *glared at Antonio n threw his spoon at his head. Despite him protesting abt Oz, he hated it wen someone called his mother "Stupid"*

Rory; 8glared at him8

Nightingale: But...But why have u nvr approached me to talk abt it? Why didn't u...?

Ozzie: Because I thought YOU didn't remember. I was the odd one out of the guys who were chosen to split bodies during tht day. Evn though I dont remember, I was often plagued for months at tht time with recurring dreams of seeing myself splitting in half n trying to reach out bt nvr able to touch. Quite recently I had those dreams again, n wen I met u for the first time, the dreams became reality, n I knew it was a memory, not a dream. Bt u...u look so casual, like u didnt evn knw me, so I decided to keep to myself. Try thinking in my shoes: If u reli didnt remember me, n I approached u n suddenly say ur my son, how would u feel?

Nightingale: *blinked, shocked to knw tht he was thinking the same thing as well all along with Ozzie* Umm...Yeah...I guess ur right on tht...

Ozzie: So I just kept quiet, n let u come everyday to at least let me feed u like a father should. Seeing u all alive n well makes me feel contented, bt now knwing tht u do remember me, I... *covers his mouth as he held bk his tears*

Thrax; 8gently nudges him forward8

Alexis; 8did the same with Night8

*both Ozzie n Nightingale came towards each other, then fell into each other's arms, crying*

Nightingale: Daddy~! *sobs*

Ozzie: My son...! Oh, my son...!!

8the family looked at each other and smiled8

Takashi: TT_TT I love family reunions *cries tears of joy*

Dieter: *smiles weakly n shook his head as he put an arm ard Takashi's shoulders*

8the two pups danced around in joy8

*the kids high-fived each other*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Nightingale: Wht's my name, Daddy? U have to name me

Ozzie: Huh? Isnt Nightingale ur name?

Nightingale: *shakes his head* It's a nickname they conveniently gave me coz of my voice. U knw the tradition, Daddy. Name me

Alexis; 8cocked an ear8

Ozzie: *thinks for a moment, then smiles n caresses Nightingale's face* Miracle. Ur name will be Miracle Nightingale Jones-Roja, bcoz it's a miracle tht u r here now with me

Night: Miracle...Finally...I have a real name. Thank u, Daddy *hugs him*

Thrax; 8stood up8 Welcome to the family, son.

Night: Thanks, Pops *hugs him*

Hecro: Another bigger family. *grins* Now u have 9 kids instead of 8. U've reli got a brood here, Oz

Ozzie: *grins n blushed*

Thrax; 8caresses Miracle's hair8

Night (now Miracle): *leans close to the kids* Now I dont have to skulk ard daycare anymore

Ozzex: *laughs n leaps out of his highchair to hug him*

8the twins fallowed suit8

Ozzie: Daycare?

Miracle: *rolls his eyes* Don't ask. I reli hate sneaking ard

Antonio; You won't need to anymore8

Miracle: Yeah, I knw.

Hecro: So, u gonna go bk to stay in ur condo or r u moving in here?

Miracle: I...I dunno. I might be kicked out anyway once I cant pay the bills...

Thrax; It's your choice.

Miracle: *thinks quietly, then came to a decision* I'll stay here, bt not in here. I dont want to cramp up the plc with everyone. I'll sell everything I own in the condo n move into a new home somewhere nearby. Best of both worlds

Alexis; Sounds good.

Miracle: *whispers near Alexis' ear* 'Sides, we can have a love nest all to ourselves

Ozzie: *raised a brow wen he saw his son whispering naughtily at Alexis*

Alexis; 8smirked8

Hecro: *to Thrax* Looks like another birthday added to ur list there, Thrax

Thrx; 8took out the notebook8

Ozzie: Wht r u doing, love?

Thrax; Just birthday reminders, got nearly everyone in the family.

Ozzie: Tht's nice. If I remember correctly, the day I got split was roughly ard the 4th of July, which probably the time he scored with his ex-gf

Hecro: Tht's abt 6 mths frm now

Thrax; 8took down the date8

*the dinner soon ended n they all cleaned up n relaxed in the living room*

8the twins were wrestling with Griffin8

Sakura; 8was playing her violin while Rory played the piano8

Sapphire: *allowing Kiaran n Ozzex to do rodeo on her*

Hope: *crawling to her mommy, wanting to be held*

Ozzie: *picks her up* So how exactly did u end up here, Miracle?

Miracle: Well... *told him everything*

Thrax; 8brought in some tea8

*everyone took a cup to drink*

Thrax; 8took a seat next to ozzy8

Miracle: *finishes his tale* ...and tht's the gist of it

Ozzie: Wow. I didnt knw u led such a...dramatic life

Alexis; Some people can surprise you.

Miracle: Bt I'll have Zack to thank for sneezing me in here, or we would've nvr met

Thrax; 8smiles8

Miracle: U...dont think me any less, do u, Dad? For my profession?

Ozzie: No, baby. Of course not. U had no choice. This is a young city. They havent gotten past the racist barrier yet. Give 'em time

Antonio; We'll see.

*Kiaran & Ozzex rode rodeo on Sapphire for a while before bumping onto a pair of feet*

Ozzex: *looks up* Uncle Julius~! *reaches up for a hug*

Kiaran: Uncle Ju-Ju~!

Julius; 8gently picked them up then on shakey legs joined the others8

Dieter: *lit up at the sight of him* Julius mein bruder!

Takashi: A-ra? Konbanwa, Julius oni-sama~!

Antonio; Olla bro.

Alexis; Hey bro.

Julius; 8smiled at his family as he took a seat next to Thrax8

Hecro: Guess who just come clean with us n has a new name, Jules

Miracle: *grinned as he shrugged shyly*

Julius; Oh/ What is it/

Miracle: *told him the name*

Julius; It suits you.

Miracle: *blushes* Thanks

Julius; 8gave a soft smile8

Ozzie: How r u feeling there, Jules?

Julius; Still a little weak in the knees.

Ozzie: Just a few more weeks of proper eating will do u good. Which reminds me, anyone else wants to help me work on the trailer restaurant? We do need the extra help we can get

Miracle: I'm definitely taking the offer, since I'm jobless

Antonio; I go to to, I need the work.

Alexis; I'm in.

Takashi: Sa, I'm not. I dont mind babysitting

Ricardo: I'm cool staying with the kids

Dieter: I'm vith u, Ricardo *thought secretly in his heart, he actually wants to stay so tht he could be there wen Julius needs him*

Ozzie: Cool. Then tht settles it. Miracle, Antonio & Alexis r officially Frank's Diner's crew *smiles* I gotta go call Leah to tell her abt this *went to the phone*

Thrax; 8snarled at Dieter as did Sakura and Rory8

Dieter: *gave Thrax a "Shut It" look*

Julius; 8groaned and rubbed his forehead8

Alexis; 8put Dieter in a headlock8 You're coming with us.

Dieter: Nein, nein, nein! *grumbled as he struggled frm him*

Alexis; 8held him8

Takashi: Ur cooped up too long! U need the fresh air, so u must go! Wakaru yo?

Dieter: *glared at Takashi*

Miracle: Are they like this all the time?

Thrax; They've done worse.

Dieter: Nein! I'm not going, n zat is final!

Alexis; You ass.

Ricardo: *whispers to Julius* Psst! Only u can talk some sense into him

Julius; Me/ No matter how hard I try he never listens.

Ricardo: At least convince him to work with Oz

Julius; 8sighs8 Dieter/

Dieter: *looks up at him, smiling brightly with a pink tint on his cheeks* Y-Yes, Julius mein bruder?

Julius; Dieter I think you should work at the diner.

Dieter: *his face sank in shock* B...But...But wht abt the children...? I...I can babysit zem. Takashi mein bruder can use ze extra help, and...and who's gonna take care of jou...? *being a total rambling fool, unlike his calm n collected self*

Alexis; 8tightened his hold8

Dieter: *almost choked* Oi! Let go of me, Alexis!

Ricardo: *gave Julius a "Keep trying" look*

Julius; Taka and I can handel things and I'm recovering fast.

Dieter: J...Jou sure...?

Julius; 8nods8

Dieter: Umm...Vell...I...I guess...I guess if jour OK vith zis...

Julius; I am.

Dieter: *looks dwn sadly in defeat* OK...I'll go...BUT! *looks up suddenly at Julius* If anyzing, ANYZING at all, jou vill call me, right?

Julius; I will Di.

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes, Dieter had lost it over the years8

Dieter: *smiled a little in satisfaction knwing tht Julius still needed him*

Alexis; 8relised him8

Dieter: *coughed n glared at Alexis as he massaged his throat*

Ozzie: *came bk frm his phonecall* I just talked to Leah girl. She's all good

Alexis; Thanks man.

Ozzie: No big

Dieter: I...I change my mind. I'm joining too

Ozzie: Great! The more, the merrier

Thrax; 8whispered to Oz8 Just keep an eye on Dieter.

Ozzie: Huh? Oh yeah, right. Sure I will

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: I best be going now. Gotta get started packing n set up tht sale if I wanna move in to this plc

Thrax; Be careful.

Miracle: I will *waves goodbye to everyone n leaves*

Thrax; 8leaned against the door8

Ozzie: *comes up to him n lay his head on his shoulder* Watcha thinkin', love?

Thrax; Just thoughts.

Ozzie: *sighs in content* Our family just gets bigger n bigger

Thrax; 8nods8 When life is created their is great joy, when a life dies there is sorrow.

Ozzie: Ur right on tht, love, n now we've got a new life among us

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I love u, baby *kisses his cheek*

Thrax; 8purrs8 Love you to.

Ozzie: *moves up to kiss his lips*

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Takashi: *sees them* Moh~! Get a room, u two~!

Antonio; 8chuckles8 You'll understand when you meet your lover.

Takashi: Yada. I dont need a koibito (lover). I'm a free spirit

Alexis; We'll see.

Takashi: *sticks out his tongue at him n continued playing with the kids*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Kiaran: *climbs up on Takashi's shoulder n hugged his head*

8the twins giggled8

Ricardo: Looks like he reli gave up his chewing phase

Antonio; Looks like it.

Takashi: Yokatta~ Anymore n he WILL take a chunk off me

Alexis; You wish.

Ricardo: *laughs, then felt a kick* Mmh!

Antonio; Rick/

Ricardo: Little bugger just kicked me *chuckled*

Antonio; 8chuckled and stroked his stomach8

*the belly has gotten a little bigger than the last time*

Ricardo: I hope we'll have a little girl

Antonio; Oh why's that/

Ricardo: Oh, I dunno. I just feel like it, I guess, or maybe coz I'm surrounded by so many boys

Alexis; Hey

Antonio; Boy or girl it doesn't matter to me, as long as our baby's healthy.

Ricardo: I'm still...a little worried...abt...u knw...

Alexis; Hey Oz can help you.

Ricardo: Yeah I knw, bt I still worry...

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *leans close to him* Mmh! Tell ur girl to stop kicking me *pouts*

Antonio; 8chuckles8 Shows she's healthy.

Ricardo: I guess. Hey, baby girl * caresses his belly* Cant wait to see ya

Antonio; Me to. 8strokes Ricardo's stomach8

Ricardo: *kisses Antonio's cheek*

Antonio; 8purred8

*soon it was bedtime for everyone*

Thrax; 8gathered the kids and carried them upstairs8

*the kids yawned n cuddles in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8soon tucked them all into bed and kissed their foreheads8

Ozzie: *peeked in* They all tucked in?

Thrax; And out like a light.

Ozzie: The bros sure knw how to entertain them *chuckles* They've all gone bk to Drix's now

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *was wearing a sleep robe n opened a little to reveal his skin, raised a brow to seduce him with a smile n walked bk to the bedroom*

Thrax; 8chased after him8

Ozzie: *lay on the bed, his robes totally gone, looking entirely naked*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: Come n get me, big boy

Thrax; 8pounced8

Ozzie: *took Thrax's lips fully n kissed him deeply*

Thrax; 8saddled his mate8

Ozzie: *spread his legs*

Thrax; 8slid inside him8

Ozzie: *let out a scream of pleasure as he felt him entered*

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: *tightened his eyes as he let out moan aftr moan as he felt his prostate being hit*

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm gonna come...!! *gripped Thrax's dreads*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: I'm...I'M COMING~!!! *lets loose his load all ovr btwn them*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised8

Ozzie: *panted as he felt the seed filling him up*

Thrax; 8collapsed beside him8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax *kisses his cheek*

Thrax; 8holds him close8 Love you to baby.

Ozzie: Mmh... *cuddles against him, falling asleep*

Thrax; 8soon fallows8

Ozzie: *only slept for a few hours before he got up quietly to the kitchen to get a drink*

Thrax; 8didn't stir8

Ozzie: *sipped his drink wen he was surprised to see The Mole at the counter table sipping orange juice* Woah! Hey, I remember u. U a jinn or something, popping out everywhere?

Mole: *chuckles* It's a Hector-given gift. Long time no see, Pretty Baby

Thrax; 8shot up when he smelt someone who shouldn't be here8

Ozzie: Watcha doing here? Want some more of tht juice?

Mole: Yes, pls *waited until Oz poured it for him before continuing* I'm here to make u a one-time offer

Thrax; 8kept hidden8

Ozzie: Wht kind of offer? *raised a brow*

Mole: *his gaze shifted sideways, as if knwing Thrax was there, bt pretends not to notice him* Oh something u cannot resist. Something u desperately need

Thrax; 8growled8

Ozzie: Wht do u knw abt wht I need?

Mole: Ur a bit lacking in the baby machine area, ain't ya, Pretty Baby?

Ozzie: *hesitated then frowned* Wht's it to u?

Thrax; 8cocked an ear8

Mole: I can help u on tht, bt it's only a one-shot deal, a one last chance for u to give ur husband another heir

Ozzie: Y...You can do tht...?

Mole: I knw a guy. I can ask him to whip up something. The thing is...are u in?

Thrax; 8thought8 What's he looking in return/

Ozzie: I...I dunno...I need to discuss this with Thrax...

Mole: It is YOUR choice to make, Pretty Baby, not the virus. YOU are going to carry his child, not him. YOU are going to bear the burden of pregnancy n knw tht this is a one time deal, a final chance to produce an heir before ur body totally fails u. YOU have to decide, not him

Ozzie: *hesitates a little, not sure abt this*

Thrax; 8growled8

Mole: *finishes his orange juice n hands him a beeper* Here. Take this. Wen ur ready, gimme a beep, n I'll bring it ovr for u. Dont say I didnt give u time to think, Pretty Baby *disappears as mysteriously as he came*

Ozzie: *looks at the beeper, still unsure, though the offer was vry tempting*

Thrax; 8steps out8 He's up to something.

Ozzie: *shocked* Y...You heard us?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *looks at the beeper* I...I dunno. It's reli a once in a lifetime opportunity bt...

Thrax; I'll support you no matter what you decide.

Ozzie: *clenches the beeper n sighed before going upstairs without a word*

Thrax; 8fallowed8

Ozzie: *lay in bed, staring at the beeper until he fell asleep*

Thrax; 8came in and held his mate as he soon drifted back to sleep8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews