TOYLB-Season 3-4

Episode 4

*later in the evening, work was over in the PD. The Chief decided it was time Thrax started getting a case n gave him the case of his parents' death, wishing him good luck*

Thrax; 8smiled at him, nodding and headed home8

Ozzie: *was cooking dinner, bt didn't seem reli into it*

Thrax; 8crept up to him and kissed his neck8

Ozzie: *nearly jumped* Oh, Thrax baby, you gave me a shock *giggles n kisses him in the lips*

Thrax; 8purrs stroking his hair8

Ozzie: *nuzzled against him* How was ur day, baby?

Thrax; Could had gone better.

Ozzie: *prepares dinner on the table* Found out anything interesting?

Thrax; 8explained all that happened8

Ozzie: Wow. That IS interesting. And I thought Phlegmming was a huge stuckup fat-ass who would just sit there admiring himself

Thrax; Heads are gonna roll when I find the sleize.

Ozzie: Easy does it. One at a time, love. Time for dinner. The kids just eaten n are at the nursery room playing

Thrax; 8took a deep breathe to calm down8

Ozzie: Come on, love *guides him to sit at the table* Dinner is getting cold. I made ur favourite

Thrax; 8smiles8 Thanks baby. 8tucks in8

Ozzie: *sits n ate too, bt he looked more like he's playing with his food than eating, not reli into it*

Thrax; Ozzie, what's wrong/

Ozzie: Huh? Oh, um, nothing

Thrax; Ozzy.

Ozzie: *sighs* Someone came to see me today

Thrax; 8set his cutlery down8

Ozzie: I dunno who it is. He had some silly jumpsuit with a hood covering his face. I couldn't see how he looks like *then explained what happened*

Thrax; Sounds like the same guy I ran into this morning.

Ozzie: This morning? When u went jogging?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Who do you think he might be?

Thrax; Who knows baby, I just hope he isn't leading us to trouble.

Ozzie: I hope so to. I'm gonna follow his advice n meet up with Leah n Drix abt the tape recordings. Don't worry, I'm bringing the kids along with me. I won't leave them alone at home

Thrax; 8sighs in relieve8 Good.

Ozzie: Darling *reaches out to hold his hand* I love you. You knw that, right? I will be there wherever, whenever u need me

Thrax; 8smiles and kisses him softly8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk, running his fingers through the dreadlocks seductively*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: I think someone's more hungry for the..."desserts"

Thrax; 8licked ozy's neck8

Ozzie: *trembles at the feeling*

Thrax; 8purrs8 Like that/

Ozzie: Ooh, yeah, baby. I love it *reaches up and licks Thrax's ear*

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Ozzie: Lemme chk on the kids first, then we can have a little fun

Thrax; 8nodded and cleaned up the kitchen8

Ozzie: *sees the triplets were tired of playing n have fallen asleep. Picked them up one by one n put them in the crib before leaving*

Thrax; 8had finished cleaning up8

Ozzie: *goes to the living room n dimmed the lights before stripping all his clothes n lay on the couch. He wanted to be a little adventurous tonight*

Thrax; 8growled seductively, removing his own clothes8

Ozzie: Yeah, baby. Come and get me *spread his legs for him*

Thrax; 8pinned ozzy8

Ozzie: Mmh, yeah, nice and strong. Eager, aren't we? *kisses him fully on the lips*

Thrax; *kissed him back*

Ozzie: Mmh... Don't forget the rubber, baby

Thrax; 8smirked as he slipped the condom on8

Ozzie: Yes, now take me, my love. Give me all you've got

Thrax; 8slid inside Ozzy and thrusted him deep8

Ozzie: Oh Frank! Yes! *tilted his head bk in pleasure*

Thrax; 8picked up speed8

Ozzie: *wraps his legs ard Thrax's waist n his arms ard his neck, bringing him in closer* Oh Frank, yes, baby, fuck me...!!

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: *bit dwn on Thrax's neck bt not that hard, just enough to leave a lovebite as he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of being pounded into*

Thrax; *panted8

Ozzie: Yes, oh yes, you're hitting the spot...! I'm getting close...!!

Thrax; *groans* So am I.

Ozzie: Pump me, love. Make me cum with you...!

Thrax; *grabbed Ozzy's member and pumped him*

Ozzie: *pants erratically* Oh yes, yes, yes, I'm...I'm cumming...! *spills his seed all over Thrax's hand*

Thrax; *roared as he relised inside Ozzy*

Ozzie: *pants as he felt the bulge of the condom within him* Mmh~! So good~!

Thrax; *collapsed beside him*

Ozzie: *holds him close* Was I good for you?

Thrax; *kissed him8 Always.

Ozzie: *kisses bk* I love you, Thrax. Forever and a day

Thrax; And I you my beloved.

Ozzie: *smiles n traces his finger along his jawline, enjoying his warmth*

Thrax; *holds him close8

Ozzie: *grins naughtily* Wanna have another go in the bedroom this time? That is...if you can handle me

Thrax; Is that a challenge/

Ozzie: *smiles mischievously* Maaaaybe~?

Thrax; *growls lifting Ozzy up*

Ozzie: *giggles*

Thrax: *carries him to their room and lays him on the bed*

Ozzie: You're gonna need a new rubber *chuckles*

Thrax; *chuckles, tossing the used one in the trash and slips on a new one*

Ozzie: *takes Thrax's lips n kisses him deeply before licking at the ear the way it makes him shudder*

Thrax; *shivered and slipped inside him*

Ozzie: Yes~! So good~! *pants and held him tight*

Thrax; 8thrusts deep*

Ozzie: *screams his pleasure at the feeling*

Thrax; *moans in pleasure8

Ozzie: Deeper...! You're almost hitting the spot...!

Thrax; *thrusted deeper*

Ozzie: *sees white hot flashes in his mind's eyes* Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Right there! That's the spot! Oh Frank-dammit, yes!

Thrax; *nipped his neck*

Ozzie: Oh Frank, Thrax...! *grips at the bedsheets* I love you, Thrax, I love you so much...!

Thrax; *pants and moans*

Ozzie: *his climax feeling was coming faster than before* I'm...I'm gonna cum again...!

Thrax; *pants8 Me to.

Ozzie: *reaches dwn to pump himself* I'm...I'm cumming~! *came long and hard*

Thrax; *roared as he relised again*

Ozzie: *his back arched in an impossible angle as he rode out his mind-blowing orgasm before slumping dwn bk onto the bed*

Thrax; *collapsed beside him*

Ozzie: That...That was...amazing *the orgasm made him KO-ed as he almost immediately fell asleep*

Thrax; *pulled the covers round them and snuggled down to sleep*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews