TOYLB-Season 1-4

Episode 4

*two months had pasted since Ozzy dicovered hos children, they were growing strong. Thrax kept bring food and whatever ozzy needed but didn't show face to face while the FPD kept looking for Ozzy in fear of his safety*

Chief: Any sign of him yet, Agent Drix?

Drix: Nothing sir, Frank I'm so worried about him.

Chief: We all are. The Mayor wants to detain Jones and take him into the Chamber where the highest ranking of the white blood cells army barracks are mostly situated. We can't let that happen

Carrie: None of us and I thinks there's more than meets the eye with this.

Chief: You think so? What are your grounds?

Carrie: Call it a gut feeling but I feel as though there's more going on.

Chief: Hmm, I suppose so. I heard that once someone is taken into the Chamber, no one gets out alive. Stories of them being interrogated and tortured into confession and then killed mercilessly by the army barracks spread high and wide amongst the law force. Jones is the last person I would want to send there. He's our teammate, n nobody abandons a teammate

*Everyone nodded*

Jamison: *ran in* Chief we've found something.

Chief: *sits up straight* What is it?

Jamison: Got this off a bacteria we arrested. *handed him the note*

Chief: *takes the note and reads it*

*it was the first note Thrax wrote to Ozzy*

Chief: What is this? Dark half? Baby? Love? This doesn't make... *sees the signature at the bottom* Thrax?!

Caroleena; Wasn't that the virus that tried to destrpy the city?

Drix: *shuttered at the memory*

Chief: Where did that bacteria got this from, Jamison?

Jamison: Said he just found it on the street.

Chief: Put him in the questioning room. Drix, you go interrogate him. I wanna knw where and when exactly did he find this!

Drix: Right. *he floated off to the room*

Bacteria: *sits nervously in the room*

Drix: *narrowed his eyes at him as he entered*

Bacteria: I-I-I swear to ya! I dun own that extra adrenaline stuff. It-It belongs to my cousin, I swear!

Drix: *grabbed him by the throst* Where did you find this? *holds up the note*

Bacteria: I-I-I dunno! I-I-I just found it!

Chief: *watches frm the other side of the two-way mirror*

Drix: *growled* I didn't believe it.

Bacteria: I swear! I was just minding my own business when you guys the fuzz come after me, and-and-and I was runnin' and this piece of paper just slapped onto my face! I tried it to get it off but you fuzz caught up with me!

Drix: Where was this?

Bacteria: I-I-I think it was some corner street, uh...uh...near the plc where that Influenza guy usually hang out with his crazy chicken pox fights and bets. Please! Please let me go! I didn't do nothin'!

Drix: *looked to the mirror then headed out*

Chief: *meets Drix* Influenza's territory, he says? Maybe we should send out a small squad team undercover to chk it out

Drix: I've met him before, I'll only take two officers with me.

Chief: Alright. Be careful. Don't alert Jones until necessary. Jamison, Caroleena, you go with him

Officers: Yes sir. *the three headed out to the area*

*meanwhile, Ozzie was eating his lunch Thrax provided him*

*the twins were happily get the nourishment they needed*

Ozzie: *suddenly gut instincts as a cop told him that something was afoot* We're not alone here, kids

*the twins shivered inside him*

Jamison: *was searching the area, apparantly the Flu shot virus didn't see anything*

Ozzie: *looked out the window and saw Jamison* Holy spit. Jamison! That means the fuzz are here. We gotta split, kids

*The twins squirmed in him*

Ozzie: Don't argue with me, kids *puts on a jacket, covering his middle* We gotta go, now

Jamison: *calls out* Jones? Jones? Where are you?

Thrax; *saw Jamison and knew his mate was moving to another nest, he took off quickly as well*

Ozzie: *quickly made a run for it. wasn't reli watching where he was going because he panicked, and bumped into Caroleena*

Caroleena: Oph,. *looked up* Jones?

Ozzie: *gasps and ran into the other direction, trying to get away*

Caroleena: *though her two way* Drix he's heading your way. *ran after him*

Drix; *looked around*

Ozzie: *screeched to a halt when he sees Drix ahead* Dammit! *brandished his gun he carried with him* Don't you dare come near me!

Drix: Ozzy we're here to help you, to keep you safe.

*the others surrounded him*

Ozzie: No! You're just gonna take me to the fuzz and kill me, coz you think I'm carrying a virus or something! I'm not going with you *points the gun at each of them*

Drix: Ozzy the mayor wants to contain you but we at the FPD don't want that we just wish to keep you and you child safe even if it is Thrax's.

Ozzie: You...You knew of my... *shocked wide-eyed*

Jamison: We all do. *holds up the note* Please Ozzy we want to help.

Ozzie: *hesitant, then remembers the line frm Thrax "Be safe", screams and fired shots at their feet* No, no, NO~!!! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY BABIES~!!! *shot at Drix's shoulder and escapes while they're distracted*

Drix; *grips his shoulder and watches Ozzy disappear* Ozzy.

*took a while for the others to gather their wits before heading back to the FPD*

Jamison: The chief is going to have a fit.

Ozzie: *continued to run until his legs couldn't take it anymore. Stopped to catch his breath* Damn, kids. That was a close one

*They shivered inside him, cuddling each other*

Ozzie: Looks like we gotta find some plc new to hide out. Somewhere they'll nvr suspect

Thrax; *watched over him from the shadows, wondering the same*

Ozzie: Think, think, think...What do Pop always say whenever he trained me...? "The safest plc is the most dangerous plc...The safest plc is the most dangerous plc..."

Thrax; *cocked at brow* ~What was his old man thinking?~

Ozzie: Think, think...What is the most dangerous plc but also the safest plc, that no one would suspect... *lits up* Of course!

*the twins quivered inside Ozzy*

Thrax; *looked down at him*

Ozzie: I'll just move in to where the fuzz are! They'll be assuming I'd go to secluded, isolated areas! They would never suspect I'll be there! *looks at mid-air, assuming Thrax would hear him* Of course, you do a good job evading ppl. I'm sure the fuzz is no problem for you. Whaddaya think, kids? Shall we move in to where the fuzz are?

*they both gave light kicks*

Ozzie: Alright. The fuzz it is! *points at mid-air* And you make sure I don't get caught this time, Thrax, or you'll be sorry! *makes a move*

Thrax; ~Easier said than done, trying to control him.~ 8he fallows ozzy in the shadows8

*through Ozzie's investigation, he discovered that ever since Leah decided to go steady with Mayor Colonic, she moved out of her apartment and moved in with him. Her apartment was nearby the area where Brain Stem is and since everyone knws Ozzie is no longer with Leah, Leah's the last plc they'll look*

Ozzie: *changes his features again and rented the apartment room where Leah used to live. When he entered, everything, including the furniture was still there* Hmph! Finally decided to go for more expensive taste and dumped these here eh? Well, all the better for me. Nice digs, eh, kids? If it weren't for your daddy, she would've been your Mama instead of me

Thrax; 8didn't to take that as an insult or complament8

Ozzie: Frm now on, we're living here. You kids OK with that?

*the both flipped inside him8

Ozzie: Good. Aah, it's been a while since I been here wen Leah and I were officially dating. Let's chk out the sights, shall we? *looked ard the apartment*

8the place had gathered a bit of dut but was rather clean8

Ozzie: Well, everything is still in plc. Might as well get busy before your daddy brings in dinner, eh? *looks for the vacuum Leah always kept in the closet* Spring cleaning! *started cleaning the plc frm head to toe*

Thrax; *smiles then takes off to gather food8

Ozzie: *chked out the area while cleaning and was glad that Leah still kept some of his stuff whenever Ozzie decides to stay over. Anything that belonged to her that he didn't have a use for, he dumped it into the trashbag and left it outside the door for the apartment janitor to pick it*

*the twins happily snoozed in his womb*

*meanwhile in the FPD*

Chief: What do you mean you lost him?!

*the three cringed as he yelled8

Janison; We tried to tell him we meant no harm but he shot at us and took off.

Chief: You should've done the same! Subdue him one way or another! It's a necessary evil!

Drix; What/

Chief: *sighs* I didn't mean kill him or anything. Maybe just a shot at the arm, or the shoulder, like he did you. He managed to subdue you. If it's for his own good, if we want him to come with us, a little force is necessary

Croleena: In his condition/ No way sir.

Chief: I knw he is with child and all that, but do you think the army barracks would care? First chance they get and they'll probably literally rip it out of Jones. The best thing you should've done was to subdue him, minimize the damage, n have the medics tend to him while he's under our custody. Is it so much to ask?

Drix; He did it and took off so fast we didn't have the time.

Jamison; Beside if we did that we'd have a pissed off virus after us.

Chief: *lets out a long sigh* You got a point there, Jamison. Last thing we need is another relapse of Frank's condition. So we're bk to Square One, eh?

Drix; It would seem so, ozzy doesn't want be found even if we are rying to help him.

Chief: Gah, I knw he's odd sometimes, bt this is a little way off, getting knocked up with his kid. What does he see in that virus, I will nvr knw.

*Everyone shrugged*

Jamison; What now chief/

Chief: Just carry on searching for places he might be in. Most likely he'll hang out at secluded areas. 50-50 chance we might get them

Everyone: Right.

Ozzie: *finally finished cleaning the whole plc, now waiting for his meal to arrive. Reads a book while waiting*

*a knock is heard then the swift of the wind8

Ozzie: *peeked through the peep hole, seeing no one. Opens a crack of the door n sees the dinner in the basket as usual* Thanks, Thrax *takes it in and started eating*

*there was something else there as well8

Ozzie: *discovers something at the bottom of the basket* What's this? *takes it out*

Note: Missed something, look out the the hall.

Ozzie: What could your daddy be up to *follows the direction of the note and looked out*

*a vase of beautiful flowers were there as will as a few parcles8

Ozzie: W-W-Wha...? *blushes hard as a few passers-by or apartment tenants giggled knowingly at the sight. Quickly picks up the vase of flowers n parcels n went bk inside, locking the door* *smiles bashfully* Didn't think your daddy would be such a romantic... *opens the parcel*

8they gently patted from iside in8

8inside were maternity clothes in black and dark blue along with shoes and a jacket8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Your daddy thought of everything, eh? It must be hard for him to get these, ah ha ha... *chuckles lightly at first, then his chuckles becomes more and more bitter until he was literally sobbing, clutching the clothes close to his face* Thrax, oh Frank, I wanna see you... Why won't you see me, Thrax...? I feel so alone... *buries his face in those clothes, sobbing his eyes out*

THrax; 8was in the shadows listening, he had enough it was time to end it and disappeared8

Ozzie: *cried himself to sleep on the couch*

Thrax; 8lay a warm blanket over him then vanished8

8the twins floated inside him, sensing their mother's sorrow8

Thrax; 8in the mean time had went to the dark recesses of Frank to rid himself of the beast8

1 comments:

Dat was so gracious of Thrax for keeping an eye on Ozzy & their kids :-)

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews