TOYLB-Season 1-10

Episode 10

*meanwhile, bk at the brain stem, Grave has approached Colonic abt his report*

Grave: The mission is a success, sir

Colonic: Excellent work Grave. 8he grinned as he watched Ozzy and Thrax through the monitor8

Ozzie: What are we gonna do? *his hands on the transparent wall, looking desperate*

Thrax; 8placed his hand near ozzy's8 I wish I knew my love.

Ozzie: Oh Frank, I wish our babies are OK. It's driving me nuts sitting here like this

Thrax: 8he hung his head8

Grave: What do u want me to do with them now that they're in custody?

Colonic; Get rid of the virus and his spawn as for Jones, rehabilitation.

Grave: Wat sort of rehab, sir?

Colonic; 8clasped his hands8 Brainwashing.

Grave: Brainwashing? But, sir, that is of the highest level! No one is authorized to do that without the permission of city council

Colonic; He will never be loyal to the city unless it is done.

Grave: But...But it's a little bit extreme, don't you think? Ppl will knw wat we've done to him

Colonic; Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Grave: *sighs* Alright. But I cannot do it unless we receive the approval frm city council. U knw how it is in the army barracks. Bureacracy n all

Colonic; 8nods8

Grave: *bows before leaving* *thinks to himself: You do whatever you like, Mayor. I've got other plans up my sleeve*

Colonic; 8made a call to get everything ready8

Ozzie: I miss our babies... *sobs* It feels as if they just tore a piece of me away...It hurts...*hugs himself, feeling a sort of phantom pain within him*

Thrax; 8wishes he could hold his mate8

Grave: *enters Ozzie's cell*

Ozzie: *spun round to see Grave* What the fuck are you doing here?! *lunges up and grabs Grave's collar* Where are my children?! Where are my babies?! Where have u taken them?!

Thrax; 8growled8

Grave: *grabs both Ozzie's hands with one and shoved him until the poor cell banged against teh transparent wall*

Thrax; 8clawed at the wall8 Leave him alone.

Grave: If he hadn't attacked me, i wouldn't have to do that now, do i? i'm just here to make an announcement

Ozzie: *nursing his bruised shoulder* If it's nothing to do with letting us go, don't bother

Grave: Oh you will be let go alright. We have received orders frm the mayor to eliminate you *points at Thrax* n ur disgusting little spawns, and have the fugitive be sent for rehab

Thrax; 8roared8 WHAT?

Grave: You heard me. I will not repeat myself again

Ozzie: You will not kill Thrax or my babies! You wouldn't dare!

Grave: Wouldn't I? Don't tempt me, fugitive. We army barracks are capable of doing anything without as much as batting an eyelid. We are the ones that do things you immunity forces are too chicken shit to do. Don't tell me what we can or cannot do!

Thrax; 8let loose a string of curse words, ramming against the wall8

Grave: I wouldn't want my pretty little babies here their daddy swear like that if i were you. As for you, fugitive *points at Ozzie* after the virus and the spawns are eliminated, you will be sent to the brain centre to be rehabilitated

Ozzie: As if i'm going to be fixed by the likes of you! I will never yield!

Grave: Oh, I beg to differ, fugitive. When they're done with you, you won't even remember who you really are *chuckles as he proceeded to leave the cell room* We'll update you on when is ur execution, virus. You can count on that *closes and locks the cell door*

Thrax; 8fell to his knees8

Ozzie: Oh Thrax, I swear I will never leave you alone. If they are going to kill you and our babies, I will follow after. I will commit suicide if i have to. I won't let you go alone

Thrax; 8fell to his knees8 Don't ozzy, I'm not worth it.

Ozzie: Yes you are. You are worth everything to me. Besides, my mind is made up. I'd rather die than letting them break me in rehab. I'd rather go with you than spend the rest of my life knowing that you and the babies are dead n I didn't do anything. Pls, Thrax, don't deny me this...

Thrax; Ozzy. . . 8rests his hand on the wall8

Ozzie: *mirrors his actions, placing his hands where Thrax's hands were and kisses the wall where Thrax's mouth was located*

Thrax; 8did the same wish he could feel his mate's touch8

Ozzie: *whispers* I love you, Thrax...

Thrax; And I you my love.

*Grave, after paying a visit to his prisoners, went into the quarantine room where the babies were kept*

Grave: How are the spawns doing so far?

Kids: 8they had both stopped crying and huddled tight together8

Grave: *looks into the incubator where the babies were put in. turns to a doctor nearby* I'm sure you've heard abt the mayor's decision to terminate these spawns

Kids: 8shivering8

8the doctor nodded8

Grave: Well, i have other plans for these little suckers. I want you to switch these spawns with already dead babies when the day arrives for their and the virus' execution, and i want u to pass the real babies to me secretly

8the doctor looked at him confused8

Grave: You heard me, doc. On the day of the execution, you will bring these spawns along to the executing room along with the virus, but while i distract them, exchange them with already dead ones. After the execution, pass the real ones to me secretly *grabs the doctor's collar* You will do as I say, or else I will tell everyone how you screwed up and allowed Rabies to almost escape our facility

Doc; What are you going to do with them/

Grave: No questions. Just do as I say, or else!

Doc; 8nodded8

Grave: *lets go* Good *walks out of the quarantine room*

*at the same time, everyone else was gathered at the FPD discussing their rescue mission*

Carrie; I don't like waiting around. 8she clasped her hands8

Jamison: Yeah, let's get some action already

Drix: I know, bt let's review our plan first. Make it as flawless as possible before we decide to go barging in like maniacs

8many of them glared at him8

Drix: Pls, don't look at me like that. I don't want to be blamed later for getting everyone killed...
Ricardo: *barges in* Hey, hey everyone! Listen to this! *plops a portable TV in the center of the table and turned on the volume*

8everyone even the chief gathered round8

News: Official reports confirmed that the fugitive Osmosis Jones and his associate Thrax, who have wrecked havoc and mayhem in the city half a year ago, have been detained in the army barracks. The mayor announces these words...

Colonic: *in TV* We are happy to announce that everything is under control. The virus and the ones infecting Jones has been detained and are in quarantine. There will be a public execution possibly later this midnight on both the virus Thrax and the virus that contaminated Jones. Jones, on the other hand, is recovering frm the infection and will be sent to rehabilitation as soon as he is well enough to leave the bed...

8everyone gasped, a young rookie Diana fainted in Caroleena's arms and Leah threw up, croutching to the ground8

Chief: Frank-dammit! We gotta do something! We can't just sit here moping abt making plans that might not work anyway!

Drix: *pats Leah's back to ease her* You're right, Chief. It's now or never. Every plan made is time wasted. We must make a move now

Jamison: Now you're talking!

Drix: You alright, Leah? *worried*

Leah; 8wiped her mouth and nodded8

Drix: Think you could take us to that secret access you were talking about?

Leah; 8nodded and ran out8

Drix: Alright, guys, let's follow her lead

*everyone nodded and ran out8

*everyone got into their cars and followed behind as Drix and Leah took the same car and drove all the way to the army barracks area. they all parked slightly further away to avoid suspicion and got off*

Drix: Alright, Leah. Show us the way

Leah; 8managed to sneak them to a door hidden behind some metal drums8

Drix: *sees Leah clicking some buttons* Is the password working?

Leah; 8pulled the handle and the door opened with a metalic creak8

Jamison: *wipes an imaginary sweat* Phew! Lucky. I thought I was going to be needed to break codes later. I might screw up

Drix: No, you won't, n don't be so relieved just yet. We might still need you

Carrie; 8took out a few tranquilisers and loaded her gun8

Leah; 8quietly lead them in8

Leah; 8looked round and saw a few security vameras8

Drix: Uh-oh. Jamison, you're on

Jamison: *nods and takes out some sort of wireless PDA and clicked a few buttons. The camera made a static noise for a while before staying still* I've scrambled the feedback. They should be seeing a still empty corridor now

Leah; Let's hurry. 8she quickly led them to the holding area where a two guards were8

Carrie; 8aimed and fired the tranquilisers, causing the guards to fall to the floor8

Ozzie: *hears the thud* Who's there?

Leah; 8approached the door and saw a security lock8

Drix: *wanted to aim the cannon to break it but was stopped by Jamison*

Jamison: Woah, woah, woah! Stealth mode, remember the plan? *points his PDA at the security lock and clicked a few buttons*

Ozzie: Thrax, someone's outside *worries*

Thrax; 8growled8

*the lock opens with a hiss*

Ozzie: *braces himself with a chair*

Drix: *whispers* Woah, woah, guys! It's us!

Carrie; 8ran in8 Are you alright.

Ozzie: Leah! *hugs Leah in relief* Yeah, I'm fine. How'd you guys get here?

Drix: Long story. First we gotta break u outta here

Thrax; Careful.

Jamison: *went to Thrax's cell and did the same he did with Ozzie's*

Thrax; 8ran out and scooped ozzy into his arms8

Ozzie: Oh, Thrax~ Thrax~ *hugs Thrax tightly as if his life depended on it. He missed his touch so much*

Thrax; 8held him tight, tears sreaming down his face8

Drix: Save the sentiments for later, guys. We have to get out now

Ozzie: Wait! Our babies! They said something abt keeping them in a quarantine room. We have to get them!

Caroleena; Well let's go.

Drix: Do you knw where the quarantin room is, Leah?

Leah: I'm sorry Drix but no.

Ozzie: But.. But we have to save them... We have to...! *tears threatening to fall*

Leah; I wish I could but after last time I didn't to step foot in this place again.

Jamison: Maybe I can try *goes out and aims the PDA at a nearby screen and clicked some buttons. A blueprint was displayed straight on the screen* Got it!

Carrie; Smooth.

Drix: *looks at the blueprint* OK, we are here. If we take the stairs down to the ground floor and take the elevator to B3, then take a left, we should be at the quarantine room

Leah; 8looked at her watch8 We better hurry. 8she lead the group out8

*everyone made a run for it, following the direction of the blueprint. soon they found themselves in B3 n walking dwn the corridors towards teh quarantine room*

8the coast was clear but the area was locked tight8

Drix: How's the code-breakng?

Jamison: *furiously clicking the buttons* This area is tighter than Alcatraz. I can't break the code

Ozzie: Maybe Thrax could cut through the door

Thrax; 8cracked his knuckles and slashed the code box8

8a click was heard then the door opened8

Doc: *turns ard* Hey, who the hell are you! You can't come in here, it's restricted...!

Thrax; 8sliced him in half8

Ozzie: *steps back as the doctor's remains spread all over the plc* You didn't have to do that...

Thrax; 8looked round8

*the babies instinctively knew their parents were here, let out a loud cry*

Thrax; 8ran over to them and picked them up8

Ozzie: *rushes to that direction as well and took the boy* Oh, my babies... My babies...

*everyone except Drix gathered round, seeing the babies for the first time*
Jamison: Woah! They are just soooo cute~!

Carrie; She looks just like you ozzy.

Ozzie: Thanks *kisses the boy then kisses the girl in Thrax's arms*

8the both coed happily8

Leah; 8looked at the babies8 They got beautiful eyes.

8their eyes wereblack against an amber field8

Ozzie: Yeah, just like their daddy

Drix: Sorry to burst teh bubble, but we better make a move on before anyone finds us

Thrax; Let's go hurry. 8everyone ran out8

*everyone made a run for it n was abt to reach the car when the army barracks, including Grave and the mayor, were waiting for them*

Jamison: Holy spit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews