TOYLB-Season 1-8

Episode 8

*since that first bold move Drix made, Ozzie and Thrax noticed that the two were getting a little more closer and intimate as time goes by*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes, knowing what was going on8

Ozzie: *whispers to Thrax* Didn't think we ended up becoming Cupids for them, eh?

Thrax; 8shook his head8 No.

Ozzie: *chuckles n turns on the TV to watch something*

FNN newscaster: In other more pressing news, Mayor Tom Colonic continues his pursuit to apprehend Osmosis Jones who was known to be a fugitive that carries an infectious virus that may harm Frank's health. The reward has been upped to 150,000,000 carbs for his capture. If anyone sees him, do not approach. Contact the nearest authorities...

Thrax; 8quickly turns it off8

Ozzie: Aww, c'mon, Thrax. It's not like we're caught or anything

Thrax; 8held his mate close8 I know but your time is near.

Ozzie: *pouts* What's my time being near gotta do with watching me as a wanted fugitive?

Thrax; 8kissed him8 I don't want you to be hurt.

Ozzie: *kisses bk, then chuckles* You can be so overprotective sometimes

Thrax; Can you blame me/

Ozzie: *smiles and shook his head before leaning against Thrax* You are the reason why I'm still alive

Thrax; 8kissed him again8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk, then felt something* Mmh. One of our kids' kicking. I guess he agrees with me

Thrax; 8rested his hand on ozzy's stomach8

*one of the babies kicked softly at his touch*

Ozzie: Looks like he recognize his daddy

Thrax; 8chuckled8 Or she.

Ozzie: *grins* Yeah. Or she *takes headphones and placed it on his belly n turned on some slow pop music* I learnt when I was hiding out at Leah's old home that the kids like music

Thrax; 8smiled8 Reading helps as well.

*the babies were lulled to sleep by the soft music*

Ozzie: I'm worried, Thrax. How are our kids gonna survive in this city with us as fugitives? We can't make them follow our footsteps. It's too cruel for them, bt Colonic would never let us go so easily. I'm scared that our kids would suffer our sins...

Thrax; 8kissed him8 We'll find a way.

Ozzie: How? *looks at him worriedly*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8 I'll figure something out.

Ozzie: OK. I trust you *snuggles into him*

Thrax; 8held him tenderly8

*meanwhile, Tom Colonic is slowly noticing a little change in Leah's demeanour*
Colonic: Darling?

Leah; Hmm/

Colonic: You don't seem to be home much lately. Is something the matter?

Leah; Just helping a friend.

Colonic: Oh? Doing what?

Leah; Just errands.

Colonic: Mmhmm. *looks at her skeptically* You're not avoiding me for some particular reason, are you?

Leah; No. 8but thought herself8 Yes after what you did.

Colonic: If you have something in your mind, you can just tell me. I'm all ears. *looks at her ring finger* Where's the engagement ring?

Leah; 8sighs8 This isn't working out.

Colonic: *surprised* What?

Leah; This relationship isn't working out.

Colonic: I heard you the first time. I mean...what do you mean by the relationship not working out? Haven't I been doing enough for you?

Leah; Not as much as I thought.

Colonic: Tell me. Tell me what I should do. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Don't do this to me

Leah: *folds her arms* My mind is made up.

Colonic: It's that ex-boyfriend of yours, isn't it? I've sent out his wanted ad and you hate me for it. You still love him, don't you?

Leah: He's still my friend and what you're trying to do is barbaric.

Colonic: What I'm trying to do is just to contain him, quarantine him until whatever he's carrying is removed out of him and he'll resume normal life! That's nothing barbaric abt it. Besides, it's for the good of Frank

Leah: Yeah right.

Colonic: If it's just because of that, I cannot allow you to leave me. It's just ridiculous

Leah: You're pathetic.

Colonic: Fine, if you're not with me then you're against me. *points out the door* Get out before I arrest you for possible accomplice with a fugitive

Leah: *snarled and left*

Colonic: *waits until she left, then made a call* Grave? I need you to tail my now EX-fiance Leah. Find out what she does and who she's with. I want to knw everything

Grave: Yes sir.

*at the PD, Drix grimaced as he saw the wanted ad on the notice board on Ozzie's arrest. The reward has gone up to 200,000 carbs now*

Carrie; 8saw it8 What are we going to do/

Drix: *shrugs* We'll just ride it out as long as possible. I believe Ozzie should be safe somewhere *thinks: In my home, of course*

Jamieson; But what of when the time comes for the birth.

Drix: Probably that's when we'll knw where to find him, I suppose *thinks: She's right. What abt the birth? We need help on that one. How's he even gonna get the baby out anyways...? *deep in his thoughts*

Caroleena; Well we don't want to hurt ozzy or his child.

Drix: Of course not. He's our best friend, and as Chief would put it: "The Star of Frank's Finest". *grins nervously*

Carrie; Drix are you ok/

Drix: Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Why'd you ask?

Carrie; 8was sewing something8 You seem distant.

Drix: I'm just worried abt my best friend, is all. After all, it's he who fought for me to stay in Frank when my license was clearly expired

Carrie; 8continued her sewing8 We'll find him.

Drix: Agreed *thinks: Just don't find him in my house*

Carrie; 8bit off the thread and admired her work8

Drix: *looks at the wanted ad again in the notice board, then tears it down with a vengeance and crumpled it before throwing it into the dustbin*

Carrie; That's mayor's worse than the last one.

Chief: Drix. My office. Now. *gestures him*

Drix; 8sighs and fallows him8

Chief: *inside the office, gestures Drix to sit dwn* No news abt Jones' whereabouts?

Drix; 8sits8 No sir.

Chief: There have been rumours going on outside these walls. You haven't been hiding him, have you?

Drix; Of course not sir beside I don't thimk he'd want to see me.

Chief: Assuming the last time he took a shot at ur shoulder, I suppose ur right. But it does worry me that we haven't found him yet. The mayor wants results n i'm torn btwn listening to him n keeping him safe. Sometimes I wish he'd nvr be found. Then Colonic will forget all abt him n we'll go on as if nothing had happened

Drix; Easier said than done, sir.

Chief: Well, I'll leave it to you and the gang then to carry on with the search. If you ever find him, and I suspect you've already have, keep him safe. Don't lose him outta ur sight, n don't let him fall into the mayor's hands

Drix; *nods* RYes sir.

Chief: You're dismissed

Drix; *nodded then floated out*

*he co-workers looked towards him*

Drix: *gives them a "Everything's fine" smile*

*they didn't seem sure*

Carrie: Hey Drix if ya find him can you give him something from me?

Drix: Sure. What is it?

Carrie: *handed him and folded up baby blanket* For the young one.

Drix: *grins and thinks: You'll have to make another one for the other twin* Alright. I'll make sure to pass it to him. *puts it in his compartment chest*

Carrie: *smiled* Well that one's for a male child I'm working on one for a girl, should be ready by the end of the week.

Drix: Knock yourself out, Carrie. You're all heart

Carrie: *blushed*

Ricardo: Hey, Drix. Your girlfriend's here

Drix: *turns n smiles as he sees Leah at the PD entrance*

Leah: *was looking worried*

Drix: *goes to her* What's wrong, Leah? You seemed not at ease

Leah: Drix I can't go back, he's having me tailed.

Drix: Oh dear, really? Then maybe you need to move bk into ur old apartment, just to get him off ur back. You got enough money to refurnish ur plc?

Leah: *nodded* I put all the money he gave me into a private account.

Drix: Good. We...still can date, right? Just not at my plc?

Leah: *blushed* Yeah. *kissed him passionately on the lips*

Drix: *taken by surprise, bt kisses her bk just the same*

*everyone in the PD whooped n cheered at the sight*

Ricardo: Looks like we're gonna have a Mrs. Drix soon. *lol* Ya ain't bonking wif the Mayor anymore, ma'am?

Leah: *drew back* That heartless bastard? No way.

Drix: He's out of the picture for a while, Ricky. We're official now

Ricardo: Far out! Remember to invite us on the big day

*everyone laughed*

Drix: Oh, can it, Ricky *gives him a mock angry glare*

Leah: *blushed then wished in his ear* I'll have to keep away from your place, I don't want to put Thrax and Ozzy in danger.

Drix: *whispers bk* Agreed. I'll brief them on that. In the meantime, how's abt I stay over ur plc? Help out for a while with the furnishing?

Leah: *nodded*

Drix: Cool. You go to the apartment now. I'll see you later after work *kisses Leah on the forehead*

Leah: See ya later handsome. *she headed out*

*after work, Drix head out home. He went to the storeroom, removes the carpet and knocked on the floor*

Drix: It's me, Drix

Ozzie: *took out the remote and opened the trap door*

Drix: *glided dwn*

Thrax: Hey Drix.

Drix: Hey guys. How's it hanging?

Ozzie: Cool. Babies giving me the usual backaches bt nothing out of the ordinary

Thrax: *chuckles and kisses his mate*

Ozzie: Where's Leah?

Drix: Was abt to tell u that. Leah's being tailed. She can't come here in the meantime. I think the mayor is starting to suspect she's helping u guys out

Drix: She'll be moving back to her apartment.

Thrax: *growled8

Ozzie: Dang. Now the fuzz is all ovr the plc. Wat r we gonna do?

Thrax; Any thoughts Drix/

Drix: Well, i think this is by far the best plc u could hide out. I suggest we lay low for a while. No going out n all that, not evn with ur disguise on. Leah and I will carry on like a normal couple bt we'll try not to bring her here. We'll figure out something frm here

Thrax; 8nods8 Thanks man.

Drix: *winks* Anytime. Oh, which reminds me *takes the blanket Carrie sewed* Here. Carrie made this for your kids. It's for a boy. She's making one for a girl at the moment

Thrax; *takes it and smiles at Ozzy8

Ozzie: *blushes n looks away shyly*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8

Drix: You guys are seriously like a picture moment, you knw that? *grins*

Ozzie: Same goes to you. Dating my ex-gf n all

Drix: *shrugs* It just happens

Thrax; Alright you two enough.

Ozzie: I'm just being supportive, is all

8the twins moved slightly, their space getting smaller8

Drix: I'm kinda wondering, how're u gonna deal with the birth without alerting the feds? How're u gonna, like...you knw...get the kids out?

Thrax; 8smirked at his mate8

Ozzie: *blushes n pouts* You tell him, Thrax

Thrax; 8turned to Drix8 Same way they got in.

Drix: O_O Through the ass??

Thrax; Not exactly.

Drix: Then how exactly?

Ozzie: Well, thing is, somehow I got some sorta opening btwn my ass n my balls, so...I think they come out frm there

Drix: Oh...OK, not too bad. Bt the pressing question is how're u gonna have this baby without alerting the feds? I mean, we can't exactly take u to a hospital, n calling in midwives would definitely make their tongues wag to the feds...

Thrax; 8started to think8

Ozzie: You're right. I didn't reli think abt that...

Thrax; What about you and Leah/

Drix: I'm designed to fight the common cold. I'm not prepped for midwifery. Leah has always been a college student with a degree in politics. Babies is not her field

Thrax; 8threw a book on home delivery at him8 Then I suggest you read up.

Drix: M-Me?? Why me?! Don't u knw anyone else I can approach to help??

Ozzie: Coz we trust u, Drix. Unless u knw someone ard here who can help, coz I don't

Thrax; And I don't think anyone else will help us.

Drix: *looks at the book* W-ell...I guess ur not too old to learn something new. Alright. I accept the challenge. I just hope I do it right

Ozzie: I'm sure you can do it. You're a college boy

Drix: *dunno whether to take it as an insult or a compliment*

Thrax; Though I am warning you if anything happens to my mate or children I'lll tear you apart.

Ozzie: Thrax~

Drix: That's the last thing I want happen to my friend and ur kids. U have my word

Thrax; 8nods8 Good.

Drix: Right *puts the book into his chest compartment* I'll study this thoroughly. I'll be bunking out tonight at Leah's plc, so u guys take care

Thrax; We will Drix, 8strokes Ozzy's stomach8

Drix: *leaves the house, not knowing that he was being watched by Grave inside the car far across teh street. Waited before following Drix*

Thrax; 8shivered8

Ozzie: You OK, Thrax?

Thrax; Just got a bad feeling8

Ozzie: *hugs Thrax* I love you, Thrax. You knw that, right?

Thrax; 8kissed him8 I know and I you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews