TOYLB-Season 2-10

Episode 10

Ozzie: *giggles as he let himself being manhandled*

Thrax; *lay his mate on the bed and licked his neck*

Ozzie: *moans excitedly as he felt Thrax's wet tongue on his neck* Mmh, yes...

Thrax; *slipped his hand into ozzy's pants*

Ozzie: *does so on Thrax's clothes, slowly peeling them off one by one*

Thrax: 8stroked his mate's stomach as he tossed the clothes aside*

Ozzie: *ran his fingers along Thrax's torso, feeling his muscles* You are so strong, love. I never reli got to feel it properly when we first did it

Thrax; Nor did I get a good look at you my love.

Ozzie: Then have a good look. Take me all in, baby

Thrax; *positioned on top of him*

Ozzie: *reaches dwn to massage Thrax's member* Yeah, baby. You want me? Come and get me

Thrax; Just a minute. *he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a condom*

Ozzie: *didn't reli want him to wear it, bt he knew if he didn't he'll get knocked up again, and it'll be too early to have more kids* Here, lemme help you with that *tears out the pack and slides the condom on Thrax's member*

Thrax; *nipped his ear.*

Ozzie: *giggled at the feeling*

Thrax; *smiled down at his mate and eased himself inside*

Ozzie: *widened his eyes at the feeling of being entered, gasped in ecstasy* Oooh, yes...

Thrax; *thrusted deep inside his mate.8

Ozzie: Yes, ooh, yes, Thrax, so good...

Thrax; *groaned as he moved in and out*

Ozzie: *moans at the feeling of Thrax moving in him* Yes...Yes...Yes...

Thrax; 8shivered as thrusted eep inside his mate8

Ozzie: *gasps as he felt his prostate hit* Yes, right there...That's the spot...!

Thrax; 8threw his head back moaning8

Ozzie: *Wraps his legs ard Thrax's waist, bringing him closer and deeper* Yeah, baby, fuck me...!

Thrax; 8thrusted hard and fast8

Ozzie: *literally screams his pleasure, feeling the huge rod pounding into him*

Thrax; 8pants hard8

Ozzie: *feels himself getting close* I'm...I'm gonna cum...

Thrax; 8moans8 So am I.

Ozzie: Just cum...Just let go...Mmh~! I'm cumming~! *lets out his load, staining his stomach*

Thrax; 8roars as he relises his hot liquid inside his mate then collapses beside him8

Ozzie: *waited until the tremors subsided before he eyed at the bulging condom containing his seed, then chuckles* You might wanna take that off, love

Thrax; 8slipped the full thing off and tossed it in the trash8

Ozzie: *sighs in content* That was amazing

Thrax; 8smiles8 It was.

Ozzie: You were wonderful, Thrax, just as you did to me the first time

Thrax; 8blushed8

Ozzie: Was I as good as well?

Thrax; Fantastic.

Ozzie: *smiles and snuggles against him* I love you, Thrax baby

Thrax; 8holds him close8 And I love you Osmosis.

Ozzie: *kisses him deeply before falling asleep in his arms*

Thrax; 8closes his eyes, dosing8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews