TOYLB-Season 1-6

Episode 6

It had been a month since that night and Ozzy was now in his third month with their children growing strong, Thrax was trying to figure out the right preperations for the twins and thr right living arrangements for his family.

Ozzie: *sighs as he rubs his belly, which had gotten much bigger than the last time

8his little ones lightly kicked where his hands where8

Ozzie: I feel so fat right now

Thrax; 8ame up behind him and kissed his neck8 You're not fat.

Ozzie: I'm kinda wondering how the babies are gonna be born. They're...not coming out the way it came in right...? *worried*

Thrax; Would you prefer that or a C-section/

Ozzie: Well, wen we did, u fucked me through the ass, so I was just wondering whether it might come out through my...you knw...

Thrax; 8slid hid hand down ozzy's pants then touch a small entrance between his ass and genitals8

Ozzie: *gasped* W-What the...Since when did I have that...

Thrax; Good question. 7nuzzles his neck8

Ozzie: *moans at the feeling of Thrax nuzzling him and the hand that was still there between his legs*

Thrax; 8removed his hand and kissed Ozzy softly8

Ozzie: *kisses bk, enjoying the feeling of his mouth on him*

8the twins snuggled inside him8

Ozzie: I'm gonna go pay the rent now. It's almost due *gets up to take his wallet*

Thrax; Careful my jewel. 8he starts the laundry8

Ozzie: I will *puts on a trenchcoat to hide his belly and put on his disguise before he went dwn to the basement to look for the landlord*

8he was sorting the tendent documents in his office8

Ozzie: *knocks on the door* It's me, Room 4B, for the rent

LL: Come in.

Ozzie: *enters* Here's this week's rent *gives the money*

LL: Thank you Ms. Jones.

Ozzie: *sees the portable TV on the landlord's table, broadcasting the news on Ozzie being a wanted fugitive* That's reli crazy, innit, this Osmosis guy *pretends to comment casually abt the news*

LL; I don't believe in that kind of garbage, I prefer the cold hard facts.

Ozzie: What do you think reli went on, in your opinion?

LL; Well I think whatevers inside him isn't all that dangerous and the missus feels the same.

Ozzie: Reli? *chuckles* Well, everyone to their own. See ya next 2 weeks

LL: Don't strain yourself Ms. Jones.

Ozzie: Hey, I'm cool. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do *waves goodbye and leaves the office* I'm kinda hungry. Let's go next door and get some doughnuts

8the twins kicked with excitement8

Ozzie: *walks next door to the doughnut shop and ordered a box of doughnuts*

Cashier; That'll be eight carbs.(carbs = currency in the body)

8the twins kicked ozzy hard wanting more than just doughnuts8

Ozzie: *mutters* OK, OK, kids. *turns to the cashier* I think I'll order a little bit more to go *scans through the menu and mutters* Whaddaya want, kids? *reads the menu out for them to hear*

8they both kick at something they like8

Cahier; 8rang up his whole order8

Ozzie: Sooner or later you kids are gonna make our wallets high and dry *chuckles and rub his belly* But that's why you're so special

Ozzie: *pays for everything, then walks out of the store bt somehow accidentally bumped into someone*

Drix; Sorry miss, are you okay/

Ozzie: *tries to keep his composure* Oh, uh, I'm OK. It's alright *walks out of the shop*

Drix; 8scratches his head8

Ozzie: *walks quickly towards the apartment* *thinking: Shit, shit, shit, shit! What the heck is he doing here?! Shit!

8someone grabs him from behind8

Ozzie: *spun round* Hey, what's the big idea?!

8one off the mayor's under dog was holding hi arm tight.

Ozzie: Wat the hell?! What the fuck are u doing?! *thinks: Shit! How...?*

8the gut rips rhe wig off and twists ozzy's arm8

Ozzie: Ah! Shit! Let go of me!!

Agent: Not a chance traitor. *he toossed Ozzy into his car*

Agent #2: *caught him in the car and held him down*

Ozzie: Where the hell are you taking me?!

Agent: *hopped in* You'll find out some enough. *he started the engine and drove*

Ozzie: *shouts swears and curses as he tried to escape*

Agent #2: This should cool you down a bit *took out a syringe gun and shot something through Ozzie's back of the neck*

Ozzie: *slowly loses consciousness*

Thrax; *looks outside*

Ozzie: *falls asleep due to the sedative n fell into the agent #2 arms*

*The agents smirked at each as they rode on*

Thrax *was now becoming worried and set off to look for his mate*

*Ozzie's doughnuts n other food were strewn all over the entrance of the apartment where he was taken*

Thrax; *hissed and took off, staying to the shadows*

*after a long ride, Ozzie woke up to find himself totally naked and one of his ankle clasped on a chain that was bolted to the middle of the floor. Around him was a quite cramped white room with only a bed with no blanket a few feet frm him. The chain was only long enough to get him there*

*The agents grinned at him from behind a screen*

Ozzie: *sees the chain on his ankle and looks ard* Hey! HEY!!! What the hell am I doing here?! What's all this?! Can anybody hear me?!

8the agents smirked then walked off8

Ozzie: *mutters to himself* Where the hell is this plc? How did they knw where to find me? Drix didn't even recognize me...or did he? THat's why the fuzz knws...

*Agents enter the lab where the Mayor is8

Colonic: Is the suspect detained?

Agents: Yes sir.

Colonic: I appreciate the tip-off, Mr. Drixenol. Couldn't have done it without you

Drix; Are you sure he'll be alright/

Colonic: Oh, he's going to be fine. Perfectly fine. We'll just keep him under custody for a while until his child is born and he'll be bk with you before you knw it. There's a virus out there and we won't want him to be harmed

Drix; *nods* Thank you. 8he departs8

Colonic: *waits until he leaves before turning to the agent* Make sure after the child is born, none of them gets out alive. I want him and the virus infant obliterated. If the virus come for him, kill him as well

Agent: Right sir and the virus will come, Jones couldn't have gotten this far along without someone's help.

Colonic: *nods* Good. Do not breathe a word to anyone abt this, especially not Leah

Agents: Yes sir.

8they returned to work8

Ozzie: *in the room, wondering what the hell is going on and how the heck he was found*

8the twins shivered inside him8

Ozzie: It's OK, kids. Mommy's here. We just need to wait for Daddy. He'll be here

Thrax; 8sniffed around, picking up his mate's scent and took off to the location8

*It felt like forever before someone came in to bring Ozzie some food*

Ozzie: Hey, buster! What the hell am I doing here?! I need answers!

Cell; 8slid his food in* Taking care of buisness.

Ozzie: At least gimme somethin' to wear! And that food ain't enough for the three of us!

Cell; 8just took off8

Ozzie: The nerve of him! *sees the food. It was oatmeal and crackers and a glass of plain water* Guess we'll just have to make do

8one of the twin gave him a pat8

Ozzie: *takes the food and ate slowly, savouring the taste and making it last*

Thrax; 8finally for the place and snuck inside8

Colonic: *makes some calls to double the security before leaving his office*

Thrax; 8sneaks around keeping to the shadows8

Ozzie: *feels a little cold because of being left naked, got onto the bed and curled up for warmth*

8the twins snuggled inside him8

Ozzie: *could feel the occasional cramp as the babies begin to grow, but he's more or less used to it*

Thrax; 8creeped around looking for his mate8

Ozzie: *slowly dozed off*

*there are guards outside the door of Ozzie's cell, watching for intruders*

Thrax; 8hissed and sneaked up closely8

Guard 1: *chatting* What u reckon the mayor would do to that pregnant guy in there?

Guard; Probably kill him once the virus is caught.

Guard1: A little harsh, doncha think?

Guard; I know but it's the mayor's orders even though it's cold blooded to kill a child especially newborns.

Guard1: Maybe. Still, the newborn is still a virus. It's either kill it or be killed by it, I suppose

Thrax; 8timed it right and struck, boiling them alive before they could blink8

Ozzie: *stirred awake by the sound of soft thuds outside his door, wondering what's going on*

Thrax; 8ripped the door open8

Ozzie: *recognizes the heat signature* Thrax!

Thrax; Ozzy. *he broke the chains off, wrapped his trenchcoat round Ozzy and held him8

Ozzie: *held onto him* Thank Frank you're here...

Thrax; 8kissed him8 Let's get out of here. 8he ran out8

Ozzie: *holds onto him tight*

*the alarm sounded. Guards started coming out with guns*

Thrax: Shit. 8he took off carrying ozzy8

Ozzie: Careful, Thrax...Look out! *pointing at someone incoming with a huge shotgun*

Thrax; 8skidded to a hault and took off the other direction8

Ozzie: I knw some of these areas! Go to the subconscious mind chamber and hide out. No one enters there

Thrax; 8nods, remembering when he hid in there and does quickly8 8holding his family close8

Ozzie: *bombarded by all the noise of Frank's subconscious mind. He had to bear with it, there was no choice*

8the twins kicked furiously with all the noise8

Ozzie: *covered his ears with his hands*

Thrax; 8thought8 ~Frank how long do we have to stay here.~

*Leah came frm the opposite direction. Surprisingly, this was how she relieves her stress at work, by looking at Frank's memories n hearing the sounds*

Ozzie: L-Leah...?

Leah: 8looks around* Ozzy/

Ozzie: W-What are you doing here? Nobody comes in here

Leah: Stress relieve. 8she snarled when she saw Thrax8

Thrax; 8hissed, holding ozzy close8

Ozzie: No, no, don't! He's on our side! He's...He's the father of my kids...

Leah; What/ Why/ How/

Ozzie: Long story. Point is, he's not the bad guy anymore. He's my lover and he wouldn't harm Frank anymore. Leah, you gotta help us out of this building

Leah; 8tought, rubbing her chin8

Ozzie: Leah, whoever knew where I was hiding gave the slip. Your precious mayor probably ordered them to take me here. I'm not safe here, Leah

Leah: I may have a way but we need to move fast. 8lead them out quickly8

Ozzie: OK *follows Leah's lead*

Thrax; 8carries him8

Leah; 8managed to get them out of the building and into her car8 Where to/

Ozzie: Take us to Drix's, Leah. THat's the best plc we can think of right now

Leah; 8nodded and drove8

*Within an hour and a half (and evading a lot of roadblocks), they reached Drix's home, which is situated at the area where the Love Handle used to live in when Frank was still fat*

Thrax; 8held Ozzy close until they arrived8

Leah; 8led them quickly inside8

Ozzie: *rang the doorbell*

Drix: *answers the door* Ozzie! Leah! *sees Thrax and narrowed his eyes in contempt* You!

Thrax; 8snarled8

Leah; 8ushers the guys in8 They need a place to stay.

Drix: But...But weren't you supposed to be at... *covers his mouth*

Ozzie: You blew me off to the fuzz?? How could you? I thought you're my friend!

Thrax; You back stabbing piece of- 8bit his tongue to stop the last word8

Ozzie: *holds Thrax's arm to hold him bk* You better got a good reason for this, Drix

Drix: I-I-I never meant any harm, honest! The mayor promised to give you full immunity under the Virus Protection Program, like wht Influenza got. I recognized you after a while wen I bumped into you in the coffee shop. I admit, I tipped the mayor off, but he told me it was for ur own good. He told me u will be released as soon as the child is born. He told me it's to protect u frm...frm him *points at Thrax* It's all your fault to begin with, you viral trash!

Thrax; Excuse me I'm looking after my fiancee and my unborn children, making sure they have everything they need.

Ozzie: Watch who ur calling 'trash', Drix. He just save my life. Did you knw I was left in a cell chained to the floor naked? I was probably there waiting to be put to death

Drix: I-I-I didn't knw...The Mayor promised that...I-I'm sorry, Ozzie...

Ozzie: No biggie. So what do you think of your big shot fiance now, Leah?

Leah: *tore off her ring and crushed it* That.

Ozzie: So, do we get to hide out at your plc or not? THe fuzz might question u, bt will u help us out or not?

Drix: *eyes Thrax grudgingly* Well...OK. But I'm only doing this for the welbeing of the child ur carrying

Thrax; 8muttered8 Twins.

Drix: *looked at him a little wide-eyed*

Ozzie: You heard him. We're expecting twins *shows his belly to the cold pill*

Leah: *whistles* Some litter.

Ozzie: Anyways, I guess you guys deserve and explanation *sits dwn n told them everything*

Drix: *after hearing the whole tale* That's quite...unbelievable...

Leah: Oh Ozzy. *hugs him*

Ozzie: Hey, I'm cool. Besides, I finally found my true love *hugs Thrax*

Thrax; 8kisses him softly8

Drix: *rolls his eyes and smiles weakly* Well, if ur gonna stay, u better stay somewhere where the feds won't find you. Come along

Ozzie: *follows behind*

Thrax; 8right behind him8

Drix: *leads them to a store room, then pulls bk a carpet in the middle of the room. Took out a remote control frm his chest n pressed the button. It opens a sliding trap door on the floor that was at first invisible to the naked eye, which had a staircase that leads downwards*

Ozzie: Woah! Far-out!

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: Found this quite by accident when I discovered this remote lying abt. They say it used to be a sort of panic room when the German Measles attacked

Leah; 8whistled in amazement.8

Thrax; 8lead Ozzy down and looked round.8

*the room was quite empty, save a broken bed and a few shelves*

Drix: I could try to smuggle some of your stuff frm ur old home bk here, bt u have to give me the address first. Leah, u might need to help me with the moving too

Leah; 8nods8 Right.

Ozzie: It's easy. It's ur old home, Leah. Unless u still wanna keep those things, we're alright wif getting new ones

Leah: You go ahead, I've got alot of money in serveral account to trplace it all.

Ozzie: Thanks, Leah. Btw, u don't think u can just skip out on Colonic too soon. He might think of u as the nxt suspect in helping me

Leah: Good point see you guys soon. 8rushes out8

Drix: In the meantime, you can sleep in the guestroom. I'll help you keep a lookout

Thrax; 8kisses Ozzy, resting his hand on Ozzy's stomach8 Thank you.

Ozzie: Thanks, Drix. You're the greatest

Drix: It's the least I can do to make up for my mistake. The guestroom is second floor, last room on ur right. I'll be at the master bedroom if u need me. Night, guys

Thrax; Night. 8lead ozzy to the guestroom8

Ozzie: *enters the guest room and lay dwn on bed* THat was reli a crazy trip

Thrax; 8lays beside him8 Yeah at least you're all safe.

Ozzie: Mmhmm. Our babies grew a little when we were at the cell

Thrax; 8smiled8 Soon they'll be here.

Ozzie: I'm scared, Thrax. What if it hurts reli bad? What if I can't do it? What if...What if I explode or something...

Thrax; You won't I'll be right there for you.

Ozzie: I'm tired, Thrax... *lays his head on Thrax's lap*

Thrax; Rest my love. 8strokes his hair8

Ozzie: *falls asleep frm Thrax's strokes*

Thrax; 8smiled and soon drifted off as well8

8the twins smiled and soon settled to sleep as well8

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews