TOYLB-Season 2-4

Episode 4

*Ozzie stayed for the next few days in a normal ward until the doctor deemed him healthy to go home. He was led to the underground home in Drix's house where they lived*

Drix: *showed Ozzie ard* This is where you n Thrax lived when you were pregnant n hiding frm the mayor

Thrax: But we'll all be moving to somewhere better once I find a good place.

Ozzie: Cool. I don't think I can stay like a mole dwn here forever

Drix: We'll find it soon enough. Even Leah helping us out to find a good plc

Ozzie: Leah? Oh, right, the ex-gf you told me abt

Drix: Yeah...that.

Thrax; 8rolls his eyes8

Ozzie: Is she hot?

Drix: Well, you can say that. She's officially my gf now

Ozzie: Ah, dang *snapped his fingers*

Thrax; *looked shocked*

Drix: *shook his head secretly at Thrax, reminding him he was still an amnesiac*

Thrax; 8nodded but still looked doubtful8

Ozzie: *sees a crib nearby the bed they used to share* I see you got prepared for the kids

Drix: Yeah. Bought that at a thrift shop. Fixed it up myself. Take it as a congratulations present for the birth of your babies

Thrax; 8patted his shoulder8 Thanks man.

Drix: No prob

Ozzie: Umm...Why is there only one bed?

Thrax; 8gulped8

Drix: You n Thrax are engaged, remember? You've been sleeping together in that bed forever

Ozzie: *grimace* Well, I ain't sleeping with him

Thrax; It's ok *sighs8 I'll sleep on the couch.

Drix: Oz, please...

Ozzie: Just because I'm easing in on the kids, doesn't mean I'm easing in on him. *his voice showed he meant business*

Thrax; Drix let it go.

Drix: *sighs* Alright. Well, I gotta help out Leah for her upcoming inaugural dinner. She says you guys are still invited. You two get along now

Ozzie: *huffs* Whatever

Thrax; 8sighed as he gently cradled the triplets and sat on the couch8

Ozzie: *sat on the bed facing him* Hey, Thrax

Thrax; Hmm/

Ozzie: Was I...Was I a good mother? To the kids, I mean

Thrax; You were a devouted mother and still are.

Ozzie: Did I...Did I reli...love you?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Did you...reli love me?

Thrax; From the moment I saw you.

Ozzie: *blushed n looked away*

Thrax; 8cooed to the children8

Ozzie: Then why...why can't I feel it now? Why can't I feel these emotions you claim I have?

Thrax; Probably due to the mind relapse.

Ozzie: If I can't even feel the emotions a mother and a lover should have, why are you still keeping me? Why didn't you just let me go? I'm no use to you if I can't love you back...And if... *starts sobbing* I can't even love my children back...what good of a mother can I be...?

Thrax; This will clear up my love, you'll see.

Ozzie: Ugh, Frank, what is wrong with me? I'm being such a crybaby...

Thrax: 8gently set the children in there crib then sat beside Ozzy8

Ozzie: Why are you being so nice to me? I kept denying you, and I just made you sleep on the couch

Thrax: I know you don't really mean it Ozzy.

Ozzie: You don't mind...sleeping on the couch...? Maybe just till...I get used to having u ard?

Thrax: Take all the time you need.

Ozzie: Can you...hug me...? I think I'm OK with a hug

Thrax: *smiled and gave Ozzy a light hug*

Ozzie: *eases into the hug, unconsciously nuzzling the crook of Thrax's neck*

Thrax: *stroked his hair*

*3 days later, Leah's swearing in ceremony n inaugural ball came. During that 3 days, Thrax had been sleeping on the couch*

Ozzie: *putting on his bow tie for the ball* Hey, Thrax, is my suit OK?

Thrax: *fixes his hair* You look grand Ozzy.

Ozzie: Can't believe we're invited to Leah's swearing in and inaugural ball. I don't remember the last time being in a fancy party

Thrax: Never been at one myself. *he helps the children into their clothes, small tuxes for the boys and a red dress for Sakura*

Ozzex: *gleefully tugged at Thrax's dreadlocks as his father helped him with his little clip-on bow tie*

Thrax: Hey *chuckles* little rascle.

Ozzie: *buttons up the dress on Sakura*

Kiaran: *his clothes was half done when he crawled away frm Thrax to hug his mother's arm, giggling as he went*

Ozzie: Hey, not funny, boy. I'm helping your sister dress up here *chuckles*

Thrax: *laughs, picking their eldest and finishes dressing them8

Ozzie: Thrax, have I...well, have I been with Leah longer than we were?

Thrax: Barely a month or two from what she told me.

Ozzie: And...that was after I defeated you right?

Thrax: *nodded, cradling Kairan*

Ozzie: I'm...I'm worried

Thrax; About what/

Ozzie: Leah. What if...What if my old feelings for her suddenly is rekindled? What would that leave you and the kids?

Thrax; She's with Drix now you know that.

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw, but...I'm just worried, is all

Thrax; Try not to think about it, c'mon we need to go.

Ozzie: Alright *carries Sakura and Ozzex*

Drix: *is waiting outside in a limo provided by the brain centre* Hey, guys! C'mon, we don't wanna be late *tickles Sakura's cheek*

Sakura; 8giggles8

Drix: Look what Leah got for you *reach at the bunk of the limo and took out a pram that can fit in three babies* Tadaa~! Now you can bring them ard without the hassle

Thrax: *laughs8 Thanks Drix.

Ozzie: Awesome. See that, kids? You got a nice little present frm the mayor

*All three giggled in delight8

*they went into the limo and went all the way to Cerebellum Hall where the swearing in n the inaugural dinner would be held. As soon as they got out of the car n put the babies in the pram, they were approached by Leah*

Thrax; Good Evening Leah.

Ozzie: *looking at Leah quietly. Surprisingly, he didn't feel anything for her, even though she was dressed very nicely in a black long-flowing gown and had the makings of a princess*

Drix: You look gorgeous, sweetheart *pecks Leah's cheek*

Leah: And yo all look handsome. 8kisses him back8

Ozzie: Um...Hi, you must be Leah

Leah; 8smiled8 Yes.

Ozzie: Um, well, nice to meet ya. Sorry I can't remember u at all, even though they said we've been tight for a while

Leah; 8patted his shoulder8 It'll all come back to you.

Drix: Let's go. The swearing in is abt to start. You don't wanna be late for your debut

Leah: *chuckles8 No.

*soon the swearing in started. The leader of city council had her swear to protect the city of Frank and all that whatnot (because i've no idea what goes on in swearing in ceremonies) that goes with it before handing her the key to the city, announcing Leah as the new Mayor of Frank*

Ozzie: *whooped and clapped*

Drix: *was accompanying her side during the swearing in and when it was done, he gave her a kiss in front of everyone*

Leah; *kissed him back tenderly8

Ozzie: Ain't that a pretty sight, eh, Thrax?

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Yeah.

Ozzie: Did we ever do that? You knw, kiss?

Thrax; 8smiles8 Yes.

Ozzie: Was I...Was I a good kisser? *blushes*

Thrax; 8lifted his chin8 The sweetest.

Ozzie: *blushes evn harder, then looks away* *thinks: Damn, I feel like some virgin schoolgirl right now

*The kids looked round the crowd of people8

*the swearing in was over and the inaugural dinner began. Everyone moved in to the dining hall and had their meal, buffet style*

Thrax; 8looked for something for the kids8

Ozzie: Get them some of the mash potatoes. Maybe they can eat those

Thrax; 8nodded sorting some out with gravy8

*the FPD were here as well, so they came towards Ozzie and the babies*

Jamison: Oh my Frank, Jones! You're OK! And you brought the kids along! Hello there, little babies, remember ol Jamie here? Yes, you do~!

Ozzie: Um...And you are...?

*The group exchanged worried looks8

Chief: *shows up* How many times do I have to tell you guys, don't go approaching Jones without introducing urself. Have you forgotten his condition?

Ricardo: You mean the one Drix mentioned...?

Chief: Yes, that one! I swear you youngsters never listen these days

Caroleena; Well the males mostly. 8she introduced ozzy to everyone8

Ozzie: Oh, you're the guys frm FPD Drix told me abt

Caroleena; Yes Ozzy.

Ozzie: Nice to meet you guys. The doc said I could be fit for work sometime next week, so I guess I'll be seeing you guys

Chief: You're welcomed bk in the force anytime

Ricardo: Yeah. We wouldn't want to lose our good ol' Germ-inator

Ozzie: *thinks: For some reason, I don't exactly like that nickname

Drix: *tinkled his spoon on the glass* May I have your attention, everyone?

*Everyone turned to him*

Drix: This is mostly directed to my friends and chief in the FPD, so listen up, guys. Frm tomorrow onwards, I am specially assigned by the city council to be the head of security of the brain centre so that I can both protect the city and the mayor, who is also the love of my life

Jamison: What? Aww, man. We're gonna miss ya, buddy!

Caroleena: But congratulations Drix.

Drix: And also on behalf of the city council, we would like to announce that from this day forward, Thrax Roja, formerly known as the Red Death virus, who had risked his life to save Frank frm the corrupt ex-mayor Colonic and the seige of the army barracks, is to be commended and officially recognized as one of Frank's citizens. Come over here, Thrax, and get your citizen ID. Leah, if you please

Ozzie: *claps n gestured Thrax to go*

Thrax: *swallowed and went up*

Leah: *handed him the documents and shook his hand*

*everyone in the room clapped, the FPD cheering n clapping the loudest*

*the triplets copied everyone's clapping, giggling to themselves in delight*

Thrax: *smiled8 Thank you. *he stepped down and returned to his family*

*Ozzie and his family sat with the FPD, drinking while hearing stories abt himself frm everyone, helping him to refresh his memories*

Thrax: *kept watch over the children*

Jamison: Did you knw you actually chased after a person, thinking he was swiping a purse, and when u tackled him, you found out that he was actually someone's butler who was rushing to bring his mistress her asthma medicine in her purse that she forgotten at home?

Ricardo: *LOL* Yeah! And did you know you blew up a main nerve receptor trying to apprehend some germs and caused Frank to get a cramp?

Ozzie: Oh my Frank, did I reli do that?!

Thrax: Good question.

Chief: You are the most rebel cop I've ever met, but you are definitely the pride of FPD. Take comfort in that

Ozzie: Th...Thanks, Chief

*The children smiled up at him*

Thrax: From what Drix told me despite the accidents, Ozzy's intentions were good.

Jamison: Darn right he is. Although he was reli hit hard for a while with Kiaran's death

Ozzie: Kiaran...? Isn't that my son...?

Ricardo: Sorry, we meant the original Kiaran. The Kiaran you named your son after. The rookie who joined in abt a mth before Thrax returned to Frank

Caroleena: It was a sad day at the FPD>

Ozzie: Wh...What happened to him...?
Jamison: The Chief assigned you Kiaran who just passed the test n joined in the force. You were to teach him the ropes n show him how FPD does the job ard here

Ricardo: You weren't the happiest cell on Frank wen u first met Kia, bt you guys bonded like brothers soon enough. He was a more blundering idiot than you are, bt both of you always managed to get the job done

Tonto: But he didn't last long in FPD. Some crazy ass germ tried to blow a blood vessel that might cause Frank to get a stroke, n when u guys went to arrest him, he shot at you guys and Kia blocked the shot. He was killed in action

Ozzie: *had his hand on his mouth, shocked at what he heard*

Thrax; *looked at his mate in worry*

Jamison: It wasn't your fault, Jones. He did his duty as an immunity and you couldn't have prevented it either way. Of course, you beat yourself up abt it for a while, bt Leah helped you thru it, and Drix as well

Ozzie: But still...someone dying for me...

Chief: That's why you named one of your kids 'Kiaran', to honour his memory

Caroleena; A good name.

Chief: What are we here talking abt sad times? This is joyous occasion! Let's drink up in honour of a noble lad!

*the FPD had fun drinking and chatting the night thru, with Drix and Leah joining them a little later. By the end of the inaugural dinner, Ozzie had been rendered into a drunken fool*

Ricardo: *feeling a bit tipsy as well* Ozzie sure can't hold his liquor, can he?

Drix: I think it's abt time you took him home, Thrax. Have the home to yourself. I'm bunking out at Leah's

Thrax; Thanks man. 8gathered up his mates and his now sleeping children before bidding everyone goodbye and left8

*the limo driver took them home*

Ozzie: Aaaaaiiii kin ssssteeeellll drrreeeenk summmor... *being incoherent*

Thrax; 8was worried8 Ozzy you're drunk.

Ozzie: Mmhmm...And youuuuu look reeeeeli cuuuuute...

Thrax; 8blushed8

Ozzie: Youuuu kin sllleeeeep in beddie-bye toooniiite, we kin...haffa a lil fuuuunnn...Whaddaya say, baby...?

Thrax; No way Ozy not like this.

Ozzie: Waaiii, baby? Dun youuu laaaiiik me anymore...?

*The limo soon reached their destinatuion and Thrax quickly got out with the kids8

Ozzie: *struggled out of the limo but fell face down on the ground* Owwie~!

Thrax; 8sighed and carried him inside8

Ozzie: *mumbles incoherently in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8putt the kids to bed before laying ozzy on the bed8

Ozzie: *as soon as his body touched the bed, his arms immediately reached up to wrap it ard Thrax's neck and pull him dwn for a kiss*

Thrax; Mmm. . .

Ozzie: *kissed him deeply*

Thrax; 8tried to pull away8

Ozzie: *undid his tux n bow tie, revealing his chest, before releasing his kiss* Take me, baby...

Thrax; 8backed away8

Ozzie: W...What's wrong...baby...You said you loved me, why dun you wan me nemore?

Thrax; Not when you're drunk out of your mind.

Ozzie: *scowled n tore his clothes off, showing off his naked body* You're a liar, Thrax! You're a fucking liar! You don't love me! You're a liar!!

Thrax; ~Oh great here we go.~

Ozzie: *stomps up to him n rubs himself against him* C'mon baby. Let's get it on a little...

Thrax; No Jones enough.

Ozzie: Please, baby...I want you...

Thrax; 8stormed out8

Ozzie: *scowls and chases after him, his voice suddenly sounding demonic, like there was two people talking in him* You are pathetic, Thrax! You reli are! Little Jonesy doesn't deserve someone like you, virus! *the whites of his eyes were bloodshot*

Thrax; 8spun round8

Ozzie: *still in the weird voice* Yeah, virus, you better be afraid. Little Jonesy is mine, always has been, always will be. No one's gonna take him away frm me!

Thrax; 8realised8 You, I thought I destroyed you.

Ozzie: *grins maliciously* Not thorough enough. My residue still lay dormant in you n while you're all cuddly n mushy ard with little Jonesy, you rubbed me off him slowly. The extraction of poison in his body served me well. His body is a clean slate for me to take ovr, n i plan to finish the job

Thrax; You bastard.

Ozzie: You can't touch me, knowing u'll kill little Jonesy, bt for now, enjoy him while you can... *the demonic voice disappeared n Ozzie's voice was no longer bloodshot. He collapsed to the ground unconscious*

Thrax; 8scoops him up and lays him on the bed8

Ozzie: *sleeps as if none of this was happening*

Thrax; 8curled up in the corner and drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews