TOYLB-Season 2-5

Episode 5

Ozzie: *Slept throughout the night without incident. He woke up the next morning to hear the babies crying for a feeding. He saw Thrax curled in a corner n wondered why he did that, but shrugged n picked up two of the babies, feeding them* There, there. Eat up now, boys. *letting the boys feed on him*

Thrax; 8groaned starting to wake8

Ozzie: Hey Thrax, morning *still feeding the boys*

Thrax; 8glared at him even though he knew ozzy wasn't aware of the situation8

Ozzie: Well someone's got up frm the wrong side of the bed. And I thought I had a hangover *decides to ignore him n feed the daughter after the boys were done*

Sakuea; 8looked up at him8

Ozzie: *smiles at her n let her feed*

Sakura; *she drew away from him8

Ozzie: Wh...What's wrong, Sakura? You're not hungry? You were crying a minute ago

Sakura; 8shook her head then reached for her father8

Ozzie: Sakura? Wh...What is wrong with you?

Sakura; 8struggled in his hold8

Ozzie: Hey Thrax, help me out here. What's wrong with her?

Thrax; 8took the baby girl into his arms and she snuggled against him, trembling8

Ozzie: What's wrong with her? First she was crying for milk, now she doesn't want me. Did I do something wrong?

THrax; 8whispered comforting words to her then held her close8

Ozzie: Hey come on, Thrax. Talk to me

Thrax; 8remained silent8

Ozzie: Fine! Gimme the silent treatment. First you said ur head over heels ovr me, now u look like u wanna kill me. Why do I evn bother? *stomped out of the house*

Thrax; 8gathered his sons and silently wept8

Ozzie: *mutters to himself, grumbling, frustrated abt Thrax's sudden change in attitude*

Drix: *just got home* Hello... *Ozzie walked past him n out of the house, ignoring him* Oz... OK...? What was that abt? *looks for Thrax* Hey, Thrax.

Thrax; 8jumps then turs round8

Drix: *notice the tears in his eyes, concerned* Thrax, what wrong? You guys had a fight or something?

Thrax; I wish it were that simple.

Drix: Talk to me, Thrax. What's wrong with you guys this time?

Thrax; 8gulps* He's back.

Drix: Huh? Who's back?

Thrax; My other half.

Drix: *gasp* You don't mean...

Thrax; Yes. 8sobs8

Drix: Oh my...How did that happen? Didn't you kill him already?

Thrax; I thought I did but a tiny piece of him was still inside me and now- Oh Frank what have I done.

Drix: It's not your fault, Thrax. You didn't knw. It's not so hard, right? You just need to extract him out of Oz, right?

Thrax; But it's too risky.

Drix: Why is that?

Thrax; I could kill him.

Drix: Well...yeah, I guess that might happen. So...how we're gonna go abt it?

Thrax; 8sobs8 I don't know. 8he cradles his children close8

Drix: I'm sure we'll figure out something *pats Thrax's shoulder*

Thrax; 8trembles8

*meawhile, Ozzie was taking a walk at a nearby park*

Ozzie: *grumbles* What the heck is wrong with him? First he loves me now he doesn't. Make up ur mind, ass!

*Little did he know the reason for Thrax's attitude was inside him8

Ozzie: *sighs* How are we gonna get along n how am I gonna regain my memories if he behaves like that? Now even the girl doesn't want me... *sighs again, asks himself* What should I do...?

*The city was rather quiet today8

Ozzie: Maybe I should go bk, sort things out with Thrax... I hope he's not mad at me...

Voice; I wouldn't do that Jonsey.

Ozzie: Wha...Who..? *looks ard* Who said that?

Voice; You are mine Jonesy, now and forever.

Ozzie: What do you mean? Who...Who are you?? Where are you??

*Ozzie could tell it was Thrax's voice, bt deep dwn inside, somehow he knew it wasn't reli Thrax, bt someone who sounded like him*

Voice; He shall never have you, you and those runts are mine.

Ozzie: What are you talking abt?! Show yourself, coward!

Voice; I'm right here, I'm always here.

Ozzie: Here? Here where?

Voice; With you, inside you.

Ozzie: *placed his hand on his chest* In...Inside me...? What the heck are you, some kinda parasite?!

Voice; Oh we've met before Jonesy.

Ozzie: Stop calling me 'Jonesy'! It's stupid! Who are you?? *luckily he was at the park and it was quite early in the morning, so there was no one there to see him shouting like a lunatic to himself*

Voice; Don't you recognize me/

Ozzie: You...You sound like Thrax...but I knw ur not Thrax

Voice; True I'm not but I am part of him.

Ozzie: What are you doing inside me? What do you want frm me?

Voice; You. You and those whelps.

Ozzie: Why...?

Voice; They're what I need to destroy entire bodies.

Ozzie: No! I won't let you! I may not remember who they are, bt they are MY kids! That's all I need to knw! I won't let you use them!

Voice; *laughs8 You have no choice.

Ozzie: Oh yeah? Watch me! I'll won't go home! I won't go anywhere near Thrax and the kids! I'll stay clear away frm them. There's no way you can get them if I wont go home!

Voice; *smirks8 I can change that.

Ozzie: You wish! *stomps towards the opposite direction of home, going further and further away*

*there was sudden energy rush through ozzy as the demon tried to control him8

Ozzie: *feels the rush and collapse to the floor* N...No!! Ugh...Stop...!!!

8the pressure builds the creature takes over8

Ozzie: *could feel himself losing control, breathing heavily* No...No, stop...!!

Voice; 8hisses8 Yessssss.

Ozzie: *soon he could feel that he was no longer part of his own body, that he was losing touch with himself and reality* Thrax...Kids...I'm...I'm sorry...

Voice; Finally. 8he sets into his new body8

EO (Evil Ozzie): *looks at his fingers and his arms* New body, not as powerful, but it'll do for now. We'll just have to wait till nightfall n our plans will be in action *humming a jazz tune while he took a stroll, waiting for night to come*

Thrax; 8was pacing muttering to himself8

*the kids looked at him worriedly*

Thrax; 8nuzzled them8

Kiaran: *finally says his first word* Mama?

Thrax; 8looked down at him* Kiaran/

Kiaran: Mama? *he's actually trying to ask where his mother is*

Thrax; *understands8 I'm afraid your mother is in serious danger. *he looked at Sakura8 And I know you can sense it sweetie.

Sakura: *pouts, thinking in fear of what she felt frm her mommy*

Thrax; 8kisses her forehead8

Ozzex: *holds out his arms to Thrax* Baba!

Thrax; Hungry are you/ Well it's a good thing your mama made up some milk for you. 8he carried them into the kitchen8

*the triplets looked hungrily at Thrax*

Thrax; 8heated up some bottles on milk for them and began feeding each of them8

Drix: *came home* Hey Thrax

Thrax; Hey.

Drix: Ozzie hasn't come home yet?

Thrax; 8sighs8 No.

Drix: I hope he's OK

Thrax; Me to.

Drix: On a lighter note, I've got a little bit of good news. I found you a new home

Thrax; Where/

Drix: *spreads his arms ard* Here. My home is your home now

Thrax; 8shocked8 What? But Drix-

Drix: *holds up his hand to stop him* I insist. You've grown into this home now and it's right that it'll belong to you. Besides, I'm planning to move in with Leah. I just proposed to her last night after the inaugural dinner. She said yes.

Thrax; 8smiles* Congratulations my friend.

Drix: Couldn't have done it without u giving me the courage, pal. So I've planned to move in to Leah's, maybe bring some of my stuff here that I need to her place, the rest is all yours. I've just signed the deed to pass this house to you *takes out teh deed* All I need is your signature now, Thrax, n this home is all yours

Thrax; You think it's big enough for the five of us/

Drix: This house is double-storey with a basement and a small attic, and has roughly 3 bedrooms. I say it can fit 10 of you if you want

Thrax; 8blushed at that comment8

Drix: I'm just kidding on that. But seriously, this house is great for a big family. I don't even knw why I bought this in teh first place since I live here alone. I guess it just reminds me of college where I shared a big home with my college mates

Thrax: *nods* Thanks again Drix.

Drix: No prob. Now, if you'd read the deed and sign here *points at the dotted line at the end of the paper* this house'll be officially yours

Thrax: *smiled, setting the kids safely on the couch he signed the deed*

Drix: Congrats. You are now the proud owner of formerly known as the Drix's residence

Thrax: *picks up his children* Hear that kids, this is our home now.

*the kids giggled in delight* Wee~!

Drix: I see they've learnt to talk now

Thrax: Well the boys yes but Sakura hasn't said a word.

Drix: Reli? Maybe I could coax a word outta her. Hey, girl, wanna have a hug frm Uncle Drix?

Sakura: *looks at Drix for a while, then shoves Drix's face away n clung to Thrax* No!

Thrax: *chuckles* Definanly a daddy's girl she is.

Drix: Well, I guess I'll be packing a little. The movers are coming the day after tomorrow to help me move my things to Leah's. Maybe in the meantime I can help move ur stuff frm ur old plc in that basement to the master bedroom

Thrax; And plan the decoration for the other rooms.

Drix: That too. Shall we get started?

Thrax; Yes just let me put the kids in their playpen then we'll start.

Drix: Right. I'll be at the master bedroom packing up

Thrax; 8gently set his children in the playpen8 Now be good kids while daddy and Uncle Drix clean up.

*the three kids nodded n watched their daddy go upstairs before playing among themselves*

EO: *have been monitoring the situation frm far n saw this as his chance. Enters the house quietly n approaches the playpen* Hello there, babies. Mama's home

Sakura; 8looked up then backed into the corner8

Kiaran n Ozzex: *followed along with Sakura, trusting her instincts*

EO: Why, baby? Don't you recognize your Mama anymore?

Sakura; 8shook her head, knowing this wasn't her mama8

EO: C'mon, babies. Mama's gonna give you a ride *reaches down to carry them out of the playpen one by one*

Sakura; 8scratched him8

EO: Aah! Naughty girl, Sakura. Mama's gonna punish you *quickly reaches over to that part behind Sakura's neck and snapped it slightly, knocking the girl out*

*the boys whimpered*

EO: Shush, boys. Mama's just teaching ur sister a lesson. She's being a bad girl. Now come. Mama's giving you a ride *brings the pram n puts all the three babies in it before quietly sneaking out of the house with them*

Thrax; 8sensed danger and ran upstairs only to see the children8 NO!!

Drix: *heard Thrax's shout and followed after, gasped when he sees the empty playpen* Sweet mother of Frank...!

EO: *was already gone, disappearing into the night with the babies*

Thrax; No my babies.

Drix: We must search for them. I'll ring the FPD *takes out his cell phone to call*

Thrax; 8looked around for any clues.

Drix: *reached the FPD on the phone and told them abt the situation*

Thrax; 8bit his lip in worry8

Drix: *hangs up his cell* The Chief just sent a few dispatches to look for them. I'm gonna go join them on the search. Coming along?

Thrax; *nodded*

Drix: *led Thrax to his car n drove all the way to the PD*

Thrax; *rubbed his hands nervously*

Drix: *puts his hand on his shoulder* We'll find him, you'll see

Thrax: *buried his face in his hands*

Drix: *sighs n parks the car near the station* We're here.

Thrax; *got out shakenly*

*the PD was hustling abt, sending out groups to start the search*

Drix: Hey guys

Jamison: Hey Drix, hey Thrax

Thrax; *didn't say a word*

Drix: Let's not waste time. We gotta start searching before the demon in Ozzie tries to do something to them

Caroleena; Don't give us the mental picture Drix.

Drix: Sorry. Well, let's move out, guys

*Everyone nodded and moved out*

*meanwhile, Evil Ozzie, who was hiding out in a remote area, had put the babies in a makeshift playpen that was high enough to trap them in there*

EO: Now u be good little brats while Mama settle a little business, baby

*The three youngsters held each close, trembling8

EO: *looks at himself in the mirror* That haircut is so over-rated, Jonesy *grips his hair and, using Ozzie's morphing skills, pulls it until they resemble dreadlocks, then smoothing it till it looks almost like Thrax's hair* Mm, much better

Ozzex; 8started whimpering8

EO: *glares* Stop being such a wimp, boy. Ur daddy ain't gonna get u. Ur mine, baby

Ozzex; 8trembled in his siblings arms, because of his developement in the womb he was smaller than the others8

EO: *looked dwn at Ozzex* Can't believe u r such a tiny little runt. Ur Mama failed as a mother for not noticing u. You probably shouldn't even exist

Sakura; 8glared at him8

EO: You're a fiesty one, aren't you? Didn't think you'd be sensitive enough to see through me

Sakura; 8hissed8

EO: I see potential in you, baby. You might just be good enough to lead ur brothers in my plans

Sakura; 8shook her head8

EO: You don't exactly have a say in that matter, baby *run his finger through his hair* Hmm, our company should be arriving soon

*The triplets curled p together8

*EO has called in some recruits to discuss plans on taking dwn Frank. Since he was in a cell's body n have not much powers like Thrax, the hypothalamus heist wouldn't work, so he had to find other means to kill Frank*

*The young ones kept close to each other, shivering in fear8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews