TOYLB-Season 1-2

Episode 2

*later that evening, Ozzie got off work early and decided to pay Leah a surprise visit. He went to a nearby store to buy some flowers and he was on his way to the brain stem when...*

*Mayor Colonic was sitting on his desk but he wasn't alone, he had Leah on his lap nipping her neck playfully, making her giggle*

Ozzie: *seeing that the receptionist wasn't there, he assumed that Colonic was out and he could spend some alone time with Leah. Slips past some workers and opens the door without knocking* Hey there, babe! Look who's...here... *voice trailed away as he saw the scene before him*

Leah: Oh Ozzy. . .*she straightened up and fixed herself* I didn't know you were coming.

Ozzie: W-What's going on here...?

Colonic: You should at least have the decency to knock *straightened his tie*

Leah: *cleared her throat* What brings you here Ozzy?

Ozzie: I just...thought I'd...surprised you...Ask you out for dinner or something but...looks like you're occupied

Leah: Ozzy listen this is all a mistake.

Ozzie: Oh yeah? I can see that *anger boiling* It's a mistake that I risked my life saving your ass to deserve this! *throws the bouquet of flowers on the floor and proceded to walk out of the office*

Leah: Ozzy wait.

Ozzie: Sod off, bitch! *stomps out of the office and out of the building*

*The figure smirked as he saw Ozzy storm out, everything was going according to plan*

Ozzie: *ran and ran until he was out of breath. Soon found himself standing in front of the cinema entrance* *Heart clenches at the sight of Leah on Colonic's lap* Fuck Leah! Fuck Colonic! Fuck 'em all!

*The figure had fallowed Ozzy and smirked at what he was hearing8

Ozzie: *slams his fists at a nearby wall and broke down* Fuck! First Thrax...Now Leah...How many more ppl must betray my heart?!

*The figure hunched behind the trash cans at the sound of his name8

Ozzie: *realizes he was making a scene and went into the cinema washroom. Randomly picked an empty cubicle n locked himself in*

Thrax; 8crept in8

Ozzie: *broke down and cried some more* God, Thrax... You deserve to be dead... But why do I feel so bad...?

Thrax; Maybe because I showed you a good time.

Ozzie: *looks up, shocked at seeing the sight of Thrax* Wha-What the... No! That's impossible! Y-Y-You're dead!!

Thrax; 8clamped his hand over Ozzy's mouth8 You wish Jones.

Ozzie: *muffled in Thrax's grasp, struggling to break away*

Thrax; 8tore Ozzy's clothes off8

Ozzie: *eyes widened, tries to reach for the gun in the holster he kept on his pants*

Thrax; 8pinned his arm and licked his neck8

Ozzie: Let go of me you ass! *screams were muffled by Thrax's hand*

Thrax; 8began nipping his neck8

Ozzie: *couldn't help feeling a shiver down his spine at the familiar feeling of Thrax's teeth on him

Thrax; 8took ozzy' shirt and bond his hands tight and gagged him8

Ozzie: *tries to struggle bt couldn't. Thrax was too strong for him. Besides, half of him felt he couldn't care less. The day couldn't get any worse anyway*

Thrax; 8lowered his pants exposing his thick member and lickicked his lips8

Ozzie: *eyes widened in fear of what's to come*

Thrax; 8slid his member inside him8

Ozzie: *screams through the gag as Thrax entered him, tears brimming out of his eyes*

Thrax; 8thrusted him deep8

Ozzie: *cries as he gets violated, unable to shake off the memories of their 'first encounter'*

Thrax; 8pumped hard8

Ozzie: *pants, starting to enjoy this. his teary eyes begged Thrax to give it all he's got*

Thrax; 8smirked then picked up speed and strength8

Ozzie: *Moans thru the gag, the familiar tightening of the pit of his stomach came*

Thrax; 8rode him hard8

Ozzie: *screams as he came, all fluid staining his stomach and on Thrax's*

Thrax; 8felt his hot liquid squirt inside ozzy8

Ozzie: *the familiar heat filled him up, making him moan with ecstasy*

Thrax; 8pulled out of him and got dressed*

Ozzie: *whined for Thrax to remove his gag n his bounds*

Thrax; 8smirked and shook his head before walking out8

Ozzie: *cursed him thru the gag and struggles to free himself*

Thrax; 8slipped out smirking then headed to the abandod areas8

Ozzie: *managed to ungag himself, then bite the bounds off his wrists. Quickly made a beeline to the nearest closet to rig someone's shirt and pants and chased after Thrax*

Thrax; 8hums to himself as he off8

Ozzie: Thrax!!! THRAX!!! Get bk here, you bastard! I want to talk to you!!! *screaming at thin air*

Thrax; 8didn't hear him8

Ozzie: *chased him down some more until he saw a sliver of him in the distance* Thrax!!! Get back here and explain to me why the fuck did you fuck me for?!!

Thrax; I needed it.

Ozzie: Why me?! Of all people, why me?! My gf just cheated on me n now I get fucked by you! Haven't I suffered enough?! And how the hell did you survive?! I saw you died down there! You were dead!

Thrax; We viruses have our way.

Ozzie: I'm not leaving until you tell me how!

Thrax; I'm thick skinned the alcohol burnt me slightly.

Ozzie: Then...THen how did you get bk in here and avoided detection?

Thrax; Kept to the shadows.

Ozzie: That's not exactly the full answer. How did you evn get in here?

Thrax; Like last time.

Ozzie: Why me, Thrax? Why me? Can't you give me a straight answer?

Thrax; You're the one I've been searching for.

Ozzie: W-What? What do you mean by that...?

Thrax; You'll see. 8he disappears8

Ozzie: *Thrax disappeared before he could call him bk. Stood there aimlessly like someone who lost his way*

Thrax; 8darted into his hideout smirking* Soon Jones soon.

1 comments:

Nice! No misspellings! I love this couple!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews