TOYLB-Season 2-3

Episode 3

Drix: *at the mayor's office, helping Leah to arrange things in the office so that she could move in for her new position as mayor*

Leah: *was looking over a few documents* I've got my work cut out for me.

Drix: Yeah, well, it's ur new responsibility. Imagine that, frm a mayor's aide to mayor. What can possibly go wrong?

Leah: It's going to be a challenge, Frank isn't exactly young anymore.

Drix: That's true. But I'm sure you'll be able to help him run a long and healthy life

Leah: *smiled* Thanks.

Drix: *sighs* I'm quite worried abt Ozzie. I can't believe Colonic actually poisoned him. If it weren't his pregnancy that halted the spreading, he would've been dead

Leah: He's in good hands, he'll pull through.

Drix: Yeah, but I'm also worried abt Thrax. Would HE pull through?

Leah: Good question.

Drix: I mean, he's already very overprotective and all that over Ozzie. If anything happens to him, and I don't exclude Ozzie's death just to be realistic, I might be afraid Thrax would revert bk to his old evil self

Leah: And that's the last thing we want.

Drix: Yup, definitely

Leah: Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Drix: *nods*

*way towards the night, the doctor finally decided to call Thrax on the update. He dialed Ozzie's cellphone that Thrax had with him*

Thrax: Hello?

Doctor: Mr. Roja. Your mate's finally stablilized and can finally sit up and talk, bt it'll be a while before he can eat properly. Do you wish to visit him?

Thrax: *smiled* Yes of course.

Doctor: He's still in ICU for monitoring, bt if signs are good he'll be transfered to a normal room, maybe even be released

Thrax: *sighs in relief* I'll be there soon.

Doctor: Alright, see you soon *hangs up*

Thrax: *puts the phone away, straightens his trenchcoat and heads to the enterance*

Doctor: *only barely briefing his nurses when he sees Thrax coming* You're fast

Thrax: You'd be surprised.

Doctor: *eyes Thrax suspiciously* I have a feeling that you didn't even go home like i asked

Thrax: *growled*

Doctor: *sighs* Nvm. Anyway, you can go visit him now. He's a little groggy frm the drugs we gave him to stabilise him, bt he'll be OK to talk

Thrax: *nodded and when to Ozzy's room*

Ozzie: *fluttered his eyes open when he hears someone enter*

Thrax: *stroked his mate's cheek*

Ozzie: *sees Thrax and backs away suddenly*

Thrax: Ozzy?

Ozzie: Who's Ozzie? Who are you?

Thrax: *covered his mouth, shaking his head*

Ozzie: Where the hell am I? Who the Frank are you?

Thrax: Ozzy calm down please.

Ozzie: Get away frm me you virus! *shouts* Hey, there's a virus here! Arrest him!!

Thrax: *backed into the wall*

Doctor: *comes in* What's going on?

Ozzie: Hey! There's a virus here! Why ain't cha arresting him?!

Doctor: Calm dwn, Mr. Jones. Don't you recognize him? He's ur mate

Ozzie: What are you spitting me?? I'm not a freakin' fag! Much less having a virus for a mate! This is ridiculous! And who you're calling Mr. Jones? That's not my name, is it?!

Doctor: Oh dear...

Thrax: What happened to him?

Doctor: I think after cleaning out the poison, his body has gone to reboot mode because of the trauma caused. His body fixed himself and started frm square one, like a computer rebooting after being reformatted. He doesn't seem to remember a single thing

Ozzie: *looking at the doctor and Thrax weirdly, not sure what's going on*

THrax: *slammed against the wall and slumped to the floor*

Doctor: Mr. Roja. You-You OK?

Thrax: *shook his head, not believing this was happening8

Doctor: D-Don't worry. It could be temporary. *turns to Ozzie* Listen. Your name is Osmosis Jones. You are a immunity officer of Frank Police Department. A lot of things had been going on, including you saving Frank frm Mr. Thrax Roja's infection, bt he has come to his senses and you two are very much in love. You even had triplets with him

Ozzie: *stares long and hard at the doctor* Spit! Don't joke ard, doctor! That is ridiculous! OK, maybe ur right abt me being that name and all that immunity jazz, bt I'm no fag! And I'm a he-cell, there is no way I can have kids! Especially not with HIM! *points accusingly at Thrax*

Thrax; What he says is true.

Doctor: Would you like to see for yourself? Your children?

Ozzie: No! You're just gonna take some kid and say it's mine! I'm not falling for that!

Thrax; 8gasped8

Doctor: Now, now. Calm down, Mr. Jones. Just a look. A look wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

Ozzie: *looks at him skeptically*

Thrax; Just please take a look.

Ozzie: *sighs heavily* Fine. But it's not gonna make me believe they're my kids

Doctor: *leads them to the pediatrics, watches awkwardly as Ozzie refused to walk close to Thrax, giving the virus a venomous look once in a while*

Thrax; 8swallowed in fear8

*they soon reached the pediatrics. The doctor led them to the triplets' crib*

Doctor: There you go. Their names are Sakura, Kiaran and Ozzex. Aren't they beautiful?

Thrax; 8gently lifted their children out, cooing softly to them8

Pediatric Nurse: Oh Mr. Jones! I'm so glad you're OK. *takes one of the children frm Thrax's hand* They won't drink formula milk. They want you. Here you go *holds the baby towards Ozzie*

Ozzie: *staring at the baby incredulously, not moving frm his spot*

Ozzex: *reached out to his mother8

Ozzie: *backed away*

Nurse: What's wrong, Mr. Jones? The babies haven't eaten properly since you were admitted to ICU. It's best if u start feeding them now

Ozzex; 8tried reaching for him again8

Ozzie: *stands there rooted at the spot, but out of the blue, tears mysteriously trickled out of Ozzie's eyes for no particular reason*

Thrax: Please Ozzy.

Ozzie: *realizes the tears and wipes them in shock* What the...What the hell? Why the Frank am I crying...?

Ozzex; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: No...No! This is all bullshit! You're all fucking with my mind! I'm not settling for this! *runs away and out of the hospital*

Thrax: Ozzy. 8hands the kids to the doctor and ran after him8

Ozzie: *ran all the way until he was at the nearby park. He noticed ppl staring at him because he was still in his hospital clothes bt he couldn't care less. He just wanted to get away frm the insanity*

Thrax; 8chased after him8

Ozzie: *slammed his back against a tree and slumped to the grass, trying to make sense what was going on*

Thrax; 8looked round for him8

Ozzie: *his mind suddenly went bk to the little innocent wondering face of Ozzex who wanted him to hold him. His tears started pouring out of his eyes for no reason* Fuck! Frank-dammit! Why am I crying...?!

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzie: *looks up to see Thrax standing in front of him, stands up suddenly* You! You virus! Get away from me!

Thrax: Ozzy please calm down.

Ozzie: Stop it! Stop calling me that like as if you've known me forever! I'm not a friggin fag! I'm not some crazy batspit that would fall in love with a virus, let alone having kids! I'm NOT!!!

Thrax; Ozzy you're just confused.

Ozzie: First I wake up in a hospital confused, I don't even friggin knw who I am, n now I'm told I'm married to you, a virus, and got 3 kids. How does that make u feel if ur in my shoes?!

Thrax: I know it maybe a shock but it's true, many can vouch for it including the FPD.

Ozzie: *his hands on his head, crying even worse than he was, he went down on his knees, sobbing like he never sobbed before* This can't be happening...This can't be happening...!

Thrax; 8gently wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *tries to struggle frm his arms bt deep dwn inside him, somehow it felt right, that he fit in just right in his embrace. Lets go and cling to him, sobbing his heart out*

Thrax; 8holds him tenderly, stroking his hair8

Ozzie: Why...? Why do I feel...so...odd with you...? *sobs again*

Thrax: Your memories will return soon.

Ozzie: *sobs in Thrax's arms, not realizing he was clinging onto Thrax desperately*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *cried and cried until he could cry no more. Finally calmed dwn n whispered* I think...I think it wouldn't hurt to see the kids again...

Thrax; 8lifted his love into his arms and carried him back to the hospital8

Doctor: *seeing them return* Oh, thank Frank. I was getting worried. You're not exactly fit to be running ard outside, Mr. Jones

Ozzie: *didn't reply, but unconsciously leaned his head against Thrax's shoulder*

Thrax: 8laying him on the bed8

Doctor: Do you wish to feed your children? Like the nurse said, they haven't been feeding properly since you were admitted here. Don't worry. Your body is perfectly clean now. You won't harm the babies with your milk

Ozzie: I've got milk...No wait, nvm, I don't even wanna knw. Just bring those kids to me and get it over with

Thrax; 8looked at the doc in fear8

Doctor: *smiles assuringly* Don't worry. He'll be fine. If he's like this meaning he's starting to accept the reality a little bit. Why don't you bring the children here?

Thrax; 8nodded and headed to the nursery8

Ozzie: *sighs and waited on his bed*

Thrax; 8soon comes back with the children8

Ozzie: *sees the children and cringed. Was still a little nervous abt it, since he had no clue abt feeding the babies*

Thrax; 8gently set their sons in Ozzy's arms8

Ozzie: *takes the children nervously* Well? W-W-what should I do with them?

Thrax; Just left your shirt and bring them to your chest.

Ozzie: Umm...I'm sorry...What? *confused*

Thrax; *handed Sakura to the nurse and helped Ozzy8

Ozzie: W...Wa...Wait, what're u doing? *surprised at Thrax starting to remove his shirt*

Thrax; Just relax Ozzy. 8he watched as the boys started to feed8

Ozzie: *feels kinda odd having the babies suckling him, bt tried to ease up*

*the boys happily took their feed8

Ozzie: *groans* This is...so weird

Thrax; It's natural sweetie.

Ozzie: *looks dwn at the boys suckling at his nipples, his heart suddenly feel an overwhelming sensation of motherhood. He blushes when he realized what he was feeling*

*the boys soon finished and Thrax switched them with their sister8

Ozzie: *lets Thrax manhandle him* H-H-How many kids do we have, really? We don't have a dozen of them waiting at home, do we?

Thrax: *chuckles8 No just these three, we haven't been together long.

Ozzie: How long have we been together?

Thrax; Several months.

Ozzie: Umm...OK, well, how DID we meet?

Thrax; 8gulped, he wasn't expecting that8

Drix: *steps in* You met him in rather dire circumstance *motioned to Thrax, using his facial expression to tell him that he knws wat's going on*

Ozzie: Who the heck is he?

Thrax; 8nods to Drix* This is your partner and best friend Drix.

Ozzie: A cherry-smelling pill? Man, you stink

Drix: *rolls his eyes* At least you sound like you used to

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Drix: *sat dwn and told him everything frm the day they first met to the day they first met Thrax n how they tried to arrest him*

Thrax; 8swallowed hard8

Ozzie: OK... So Thrax was a badass...and how exactly did I fall for him?

Drix: You didn't at first. He fell for you. Got you knocked up and all... *continues the story all the way till the end where he was at right now*

Thrax; 8buried his face in his hands8

Ozzie: OK, so lemme get this straight: Thrax was a bad guy, he tried to kill us, we tried to kill him, didn't work, turns out he had the hicks for me, knocked me up coz his evil side wanted me to have his spawns to take over the city, then he overpowered the evil side, I slowly fell for him n been by his side ever since... Then a corrupt mayor wanted us dead, which in turn was killed by a bunch of viruses who worked in the army, we killed them, I gave birth, got poison residue on me, got sick n now I can't remember a single thing? Have I got that covered?

Drix: That's the gist of it

*Sakura drew away from Ozzy's breast after she finished and cuddled against him8

Ozzie: *blushed at Sakura cuddling against him, couldn't help feeling awkward* Aww, man. I'm not cut out for this...

Drix: It'll ring bk to you soon, Oz. You'll see

Thrax; In time my love, in time.

Ozzie: *didn't want to admit it, bt deep inside him, he somehow felt warm n fuzzy hearing Thrax called him 'my love'*

Drix: Alright now, I think Oz needs a little rest. Let's hang out outside for a while eh, Thrax?

Thrax; 8nodded and gently set the kids back in their bed before fallowing him8

Ozzie: *quietly laid bk, bt couldn't help stealing a glance at the babies in the bed beside him*

Drix: *once outside* Boy, that was trippy. When Suzy the nurse called me to update me on Oz, I didn't think he'd be that bad

Thrax; Rub it in why don't ya.

Drix: I'm sorry, Thrax. I didn't mean it that way. It's just that...wow, I'm just...reli surprised. I had no idea...

Thrax; 8slumped to the floor, holding his head8

Drix: Hey *puts his hand on his shoulder* It's not going to be that bad. He'll remember you soon enough. The doctor told me it could be temporary

THrax; Could be/

Drix: Well, that's what he said. He told me his body is on reboot mode like a computer after flushing all the poison out. Some computers, after rebooting, do get their past files and informations back, so hopefully, in time maybe Oz might start to remember things

Thrax; I only hope.

Drix: Have faith, Thrax. Everything will be alright. *peeks at the ICU window* See? Things are starting to look up now *points secretly, gesturing him to peek as well*

Thrax; 8looked in8

*inside, they see Ozzie slowly getting off the bed n moving close to the babies' cribs. Ozzex was crying n Ozzie picked him up n hushed him, cradling him in his arms n rocking him bk to sleep*

Thrax; 8smiled warmly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews