TOYLB-Season 1-7

Episode 7

*during the course of the next few weeks, Drix and Leah helped to move the stuff frm the apartment to the basement. Thrax, wearing a disguise, helped out as well while Ozzie helped to rearrange the furniture accordingly*

Ozzie: *tries to lift a box of heavy books*

Thrax; Here let me ozzy. 8lifts it with ease8

Ozzie: Thanks *feels the familiar cramp, leans against the wall, holding his belly*

Leah; Ozzy/

Ozzie: I'm cool. The babies are just growing a little again. It happens. It'll be over in a few minutes

Drix: Fascinating

Thrax; 8set the box down and nuzzled his mate8

Ozzie: *smiles as he feels the cramps easier to ride out with Thrax by his side*

Drix: You better let us finish up. You don't wanna strain yourself

Thrax; 8kisses him softly8 Get some rest, my beloved.

Ozzie: *nods and sat on a cushion, watching n supervising the arrangements*

8Everyone managed to get the place looking perfect for the virus/cell family8

Ozzie: *smiles in satisfaction* Nice

Thrax; *cuddled and kissed him*

Drix: So, shall we have lunch?

Leah: *wiped her forehead* Sounds good I'm starving.

Ozzie: Same here *so saying, his stomach growled*

Thrax; *chuckled*

Ozzie: :p

Leah: Any requests?

Ozzie: You guys decide. I'd eat anything

Leah: Drix? Thrax?

Drix: I'm fancying noodles right now

Thrax: Anything's fine with me. *kisses Ozzy*

Ozzie: *giggles a little at Thrax's kiss*

Leah: Okay I won't be long. *she headed out*

Thrax; *stroked Ozzy's stomach*

Ozzie: I'm so hungry I can eat a whole restaurant now

Thrax; *chuckled* Well yo are eating for three.

Ozzie: True. *rubs his belly affectionately*

*the twins moved slightly, there wasn't much room*

Leah; 8soon returned carrying several bags of food8

Ozzie: Woah! Far-out! Meal time!

Thrax; Thanks Leah.

Drix: Did anybody see you on the way here?

Leah; No, thank Frank. 8sets the food out8

Drix: Good. We don't want the feds be on our tail and let them capture Ozzie again. The FPD had questioned me some, evn the Mayor came ovr to the FPD to put out a wanted list on Ozzie. I was as quiet as a clam

Leah; I thought the FPD wanted to help him and keep him away from the mayor.

Drix: Yeah, they still do. It's just that they wanna confirm that I'm not hiding a fugitive or something. And it's the Mayor we're talking abt. They still have to at least PRETEND to obey his orders

Thrax; 8nods, nuzzling his mate8

Ozzie: What abt you, Leah? How're u doing wif Colonic?

Leah; To be truthful I don't think I can keep up this act.

Ozzie: You gotta try. Or at least come up with an excuse to try and break it off slowly

Leah; 8nods8 I'll try. 8sits at the table8

Drix: If you like, I can be your excuse

Ozzie: Huh? O_O

Leah; What/

Drix: Nvr mind *looks away, blushing a little* Forget I said that

Thrax; 8looked a little disgusted8

Leah; We better eat up before it gets cold.

Ozzie: *already reaching for a second helping* Sorry, what? *in his mouth full*

Thrax; 8chuckled and started his own8

*everyone ate heartily*

*The weeks went by quickly as Thrax and Ozzy enjoyed their time together as the time grew closer for Ozzy's due date. Leah and Drix helped them out whenever they could and made sure Ozzy was doing alright as the twins grew.8

Ozzie: *wakes up in the middle of the night feeling the familiar cramp as his babies grew again, but this time it was worse*

Thrax; 8was still asleep8

Ozzie: *tried to hold onto the cramp bt couldn't stop a soft groan frm escaping his lips*

Thrax; 8awoke8 Ozzy/

Ozzie: I-I'm OK... Mmh~! It's just the babies...

Thrax; 8nuzzled his mate8

Ozzie: I hope these cramps are not gonna carry on any longer...

Thrax; 8thought8 ~I hope that's all they are.~

Ozzie: *the cramps finally ease up. Heaves a sigh of relief and leans against Thrax* You noticed Drix is sorta getting a little bit close to Leah?

Thrax; I noticed.

Ozzie: I dunno if she realizes it bt seems like Leah is slowly easing on him as well

Thrax; And that bothers you/

Ozzie: Not reli... I'm over her already, now that I have you... It's just that... I didn't knw Drix had a thing for her

Thrax; 8shrugged8

*The twins squirmed roughly8

Ozzie: *winces, scolds the twins* Stop it

Thrax; *chuckles* It is getting cramped for them.

Ozzie: *sighs* I was wondering...What if Drix had...always been having a thing for Leah? Would things have been different if I realized that and let him have Leah instead?

Thrax; Who knows my love.

Ozzie: *shrugs* Yeah, you're right

Thrax; 8kissed him8 Get some rest.

Ozzie: *nods n drops off to sleep*

Thrax; 8soon drifts off himself8

Drix: *throwing the stack of files for the day on the desk, massaging his temple*

Leah; 8looks at him8 Drix/

Drix: Hm? Oh, you haven't gone home yet?

Leah; Dosed off. 8yawned8 Are you okay.

Drix: Yeah, sorta. Got these new petty cases to sort, mostly those misc. germs that keep coming in ever since Frank took up cycling n cut his knee

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

Drix: I knw. Shane had just recently got him into the sport, bt it seems he's still need to get the hang of it

Leah; Doesn't he with everything/ 8smirks8

Drix: *chuckles, then blushes a little* So...slowly moving on to breaking it off with the Mayor?

Leah; Be trying but at every oppunity something comes up and it's getting difficult.

Drix: Hm, yeah, trying to tell someone you don't love him anymore is still hard. I'm sure the Mayor had good intentions in keeping Frank safe, he's just chose the wrong way in doing it. Btw, if you don't mind me asking...why did you cheat on Ozzie to date the Mayor?

Leah; 8sighs8 I was a real idiot he promised me more than ozzy could.

Drix: The Mayor does have certain...conditions that sets him apart frm Ozzie. So...u no longer like him anymore? The Mayor, I mean

Leah; After what he did/ No way.

Drix: Oh, OK *blushes again a deeper shade of red and pretended to be very busy with his files*

Leah; 8sees him blush and goes slightly red herself8

Drix: So...how's things in the office? *reli not exactly smooth with words*

Leah; Busy.

Drix: *secretly moves a little closer to Leah* Nothing abt the Mayor wanting to pursue Ozzie?

Leah; He's putting out all the stops to find him.

Drix: I see...Which leaves him...pretty much no time for you...?

Leah; No which is fine with me.

Drix: If it's OK with you...Wanna go...have a cup of coffee...down the road? My treat?

Leah; 8blushes8 Sure.

Drix: *leads Leah to the door n opens for her* After you, milady

Leah; 8giggled as she stepped out8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews