TOYLB-Season 2-9

Episode 9

*one week couldn't go any quicker as Thrax visited Ozzie everyday with the kids. Finally, a week later...*

Doc: *chks Ozzie' vitals* All systems go, Mr. Jones. You're as fit as a fiddle

Thrax; 8smiled to his mate8

Ozzie: Alright. Osmosis Jones is bk in business

Doc: Not so fast. You still have to recuperate bk home. You can only get bk to work sometime next month

Ozzie: Aww, man~!

Thrax; Sorry baby, it's just the way.

Doc: Look on the bright side. More time to spend with your kids while Mr. Roja can get a job

Thrax; Hopefully. 8he had little self-confidence8

Ozzie: I'm sure you can do this. Unless you wanna be a househusband while I work

Thrax; Well someone has to look after the kids.

Ozzie: So, you're saying you agree to be a stay-at-home while I bring in the food?

Thrax; 8nods8 Look ozzy who would look after the kids if we both have jobs/

Ozzie: *thinks* You got a point

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Alright. But at the moment, while I'm in one mth recuperating, you gotta get a part-time job at least. Fill up the table a little

Thrax; Alright.

Ozzie: *packs up and puts on his clothes* Well, I'm ready to go now

Doc: Remember to come bk for check up nxt week

Ozzie: Alright

Thrax; 8led his mate out8

Ozzie: *followed beside him* Thrax?

Thrax; Yes my love/

Ozzie: You think...we're ready to have more kids? I mean, one of these days, that is

Thrax; 8smiled8 Any kids we have we can handle my beloved.

Ozzie: I just...well, I just suddenly thought abt my family. My parents and all...

Thrax; 8sighs8 I know the feeling. 8bites his lip8

Ozzie: Did you know I got 6 other brothers and sister and 4 more step-siblings coz my dad is secretly a bigamist?

Thrax; 8mutters8 Lucky.

Ozzie: It's against the law just like human law to be a bigamist. So far, only my mom and stepmom knw each other exist and quietly accepts the fact that my dad loves them both too much to choose. My siblings got along somehow, until that incident happened

Thrax; 8pulling ozzy closer8

Ozzie: Frank got hurt, not sure what, bt our family gathering was screwed up because they were caught in the blood flow. Mom, Stepmom, Dad, my brothers and sisters and the stepsiblings...they were all taken except me because my mom made me hide in the cupboard... *cringed at the memory*

Thrax; 8looked at his mate, sorrowfully as he clutched something in his coat pocket8

Ozzie: *tries to cheer up* But hey, I got my own family to look out for. I gotta work hard. *notices Thrax's facial expression* You OK, Thrax? What's wrong?

Thrax; 8bit his lip, fighting back the tears8

Ozzie: Thrax, pls. You knw you can tell me anything

Thrax; 8wiped his eyes8 It's nothing. 8as he wiped his eyes a small book fell out of his pocket8

Ozzie: *sees the book and picked it up* What is this?

8it was a photo album8

Ozzie: *sees the picture of a very young Thrax and his parents* Is that you?

Thrax; 8nodded8

8his parents weren't very young, heck they looked old enough to be his grandparents, and that photo was the only one there8

Ozzie: You only have this picture?

Thrax; 8nodded8 It's all I have.

Ozzie: Are they your grandparents or something?

Thrax; *clenched his fist8 My parents.

Ozzie: *shocked* I...I'm sorry...I...

Thrax; 8tried to fight back the tears8

Ozzie: *notices and comes close to him* It's OK. It's OK, love. *takes his cheeks* Let it all out. Tell me everything, pls. I want to knw more abt you

Thrax; 8sobs8 I was born into a hard life, their only child. 8sighs8 Time had always been difficult for them even wanting a family but they managed or tried to.

Ozzie: How did they manage?

Thrax; What other way could a virus manage? They stole.

Ozzie: They...They stole? They took you away frm ur real family? That means... *looks at the picture* they're not your biological parents?

Thrax; 8glares, swiping his arm away8 They stole to survive, they stole because of ME.

Ozzie: *shocked at Thrax's reaction and backed away* I'm...sorry...I just thought...What do you mean they stole because of you?

Thrax; I was their only child, their hope. They wanted to make sure I had the best, to grow strong and tall.

Ozzie: How old were they when they had you?

Thrax; 8sighs8 Dad was in his eighties, mom in her seventies.

Ozzie: Woah! That's...wow...

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: I'm so sorry, Thrax. I didn't knw *holds Thrax close to him* Are they...Are they still alive?

Thrax; 8shook his head8 That photo ou saw was our last one together.

Ozzie: Did...Did they die naturally or did something happen to them?

Thax; 8bit his lip8 Murdered.

Ozzie: *cups his mouth in shock* B...By who? Immunity?

Thrax; 8nodded8 And to make matters worse my mother was one of their own.

Ozzie: You told me your mother was Immunity virus...Anthrax, right? And your dad's frm the Rabies family?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: So...did your parents knew abt your evil twin? The parasite?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: How old were you when they died?

Thrax; Barely five years old.

Ozzie: Who took care of you then?

Thrax; I was on my own after that. 8he opened the door of their home and led his mate inside8

Ozzie: Oh dear. I didn't knw. And I thought being frm foster home to foster home since I was 12 was harsh

Thrax; 8sighed8

Carrie; 8looked up8 Hey you two.

Ozzie: Hey, Carrie! What are you doing here?

8the trio crawled up to him, hugging his legs8

Ozzie: Hey kids. Mama's bk *picks all three of them up and gave them a bear hug*

8they hug him back, giggling8

Ozzie: *gives them all butterfly kisses* I miss you kids so much. You guys been good for Auntie Carrie?

Carrie; They've been angels ozzy.

Ozzie: Sorry I won't be getting bk into the force so soon. Docs told me to hang low for another mth before getting bk to work

Carrie; 8nods8 I'll tell the Chief.

Ozzie: Cool. In the meantime *points at Thrax with his thumb* how's abt letting my sweetheart here fill out my position for me for a while

Thrax; O_O What?

Ozzie: You agreed to do a part-time job while I'm recuperating, right?

Thrax; But the Immunity/

Ozzie: Sweetheart, you managed to infiltrate the brain centre undetected when you were corrupt bk then, and you have avoided capture all the way when Colonic was in office. And you busted your ass saving Frank frm all the virus in the army barracks. You are more than wat u give urself credit for. I knw you can do this, sweetie. You are more than you think you are. Immunity is the right job for you. 'Sides, it's only until I'm healed. One mth later, u can go bk in being the househusband you always wanted. Trust me, sweetie. You're the best. Have some confidence in urself

Thrax; 8sighs8 Alright.

Ozzie: I knw u can do this, love *kisses him* If u have any doubts, the PD force will help u out, right, Carrie?

Carrie: 8nods8 Right.

Ozzie: See? You're in good hands

Thrax; 8blushed a little8

Ozzie: Papa is gonna be a part-time cop now. Isn't it cool, kids?

8they tilted their heads8

Ozzie: Your Papa is gonna be a cop like me to catch bad guys. Cool, eh?

8the boys giggled but Sakura looked worried8

Ozzie: What's wrong, Sakura? Don't you believe in your Papa?

Sakura; 8hugged her dad's hand tight7

Ozzie: Aww, look. Sakura's worried abt u. Don't worry, baby. Ur Papa will be fine

Thrax; 8took their daughter into his arms and rocks her gently8

Ozzie: Well, should he start tomorrow or maybe a bit later, Carrie?

Carrie; It'll take a couple of days to sort out.

Ozzie: Alright, we're counting on you then. BTW *looks at the time* shouldn't you be bk home or something? It's kinda late. We'll take it frm here

Carrie; 8nods8 C'ya guys. 8heads out8

Ozzie: *waves goodbye before closing the door*

Ozzex: *whines. He's hungry and misses his Mama's milk*

Thrax; 8smled, sitting n the couch8 He missed you.

Kiaran: *gropes at Ozzie's breast too* Mama, num num

Thrax; Poor things are hungry.

Ozzie: Alright, alright. Mama's gonna feed you now. *carries them to the nursery room, lifts his shirt and let them suckle him*

Kiaran and Ozzex: *sucks hungrily*

Ozzie: You'll have to wait ur turn now, OK, Sakura dear?

Sakura; 8didn'y hear him, she was cuddled into her daddy's chest8

Ozzie: She's reli daddy's little girl, isn't she? *chuckles*

Thrax; 8chuckles8 She is. 8nuzzling their daughter8

Ozzie: *finish feeding the two and burps them before putting them in the crib to sleep* Alright, it's your turn now, Sakura dear

Sakura; 8shook her, she wasn't hungry8

Ozzie: You sure, sweetheart?

Sakura; 8nods8

Thrax; Looks like she has my appitite.

Ozzie: *chuckles* Alright, bt ur gonna need a nap, sweetie *picks Sakura up and hums a lullaby, lulling her to sleep*

Sakura; 8yawned, cuddling against him8

Ozzie: *lulls her until she fell asleep before putting her in the crib with her brothers*

Thrax; 8smiled, as he watched8

Ozzie: *tucks the triplets in and closes the nursery room* I guess being the eldest and having to babysit 6 bratty siblings got its perks

Thrax; With me it's just instinced.

Ozzie: *grins naughtily* Well, while we have some alone time, how's abt we...'get together' for a while?

Thrax; 8growls sexually8 Ficety aren't ya/

Ozzie: *chuckles* It's been forever since we last got it on

Thrax; A few months give or take.

Ozzie: *looks at him seductively* Shall we?

Thrax; 8scooped him up and carried him to their bedroom8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews