TOYLB-Season 1-3

Episode 3

*The next day, Ozzie returned to the office looking quite disoriented*

Drix; Ozzy are you ok/

Ozzie: Umm, yeah, I'm cool. Just a little...upset abt something

Drix; Anthing I can do to help/

Ozzie: Maybe try and book Leah in and lock her up in the slammer for cheating on me. That'll help

Drix; Oh Ozzy I'm so sorry.

Ozzie: Yeah, well, caught that bitch being all hanky-panky with Mayor Colonic last night. No wonder she had no time to date with me. She's busy dating him! *slams fist on the table*

Drix; Ozzy take it easy.

Ozzie: And I had to run in with an old fling, of all ppl and... *covers his mouth when he realized he almost said the unthinkable*

Drix; Ozy/

Ozzie: Um, uh, nothing. Forget what I said.

Drix; 8sighed then returned to work8

Ozzie: *Thinks: Shit, I almost blurted out my meeting with Thrax. Drix would have a fit if he knew Thrax is still alive...and fucking my brains out! >_<

Drix; 8looked at ozzy in worry8

Ozzie: *suddenly feels a little nauseous*

Drix; Ozzy, are you ok/

Ozzie: *takes a deep breath to compose himself* Yeah...I'm... *suddenly doubles over n faints*

Drix; 8catches him* Ozzy.

*the FPD begin to suround them8

Chief: What the... *turns to someone* Get some smelling salts or something!

Ozzie: *still KO*

Officer; 8grabs some smelling salts from the supply room and holds them under ozzy's nose8

Ozzie: *winced a little then immediately stirred and turns to puke on that officer's shirt*

Jamison; 8pulled back8 Yesh Jones careful.

8the crowd exchanged fearful looks, Jones was rarely sick8

Chief: *groans* Alright, Jones. You're for the rest of the day. Drix, take Jones home. Someone else will cover for you two

Drix; 8carried ozzy out8

Caroleena: 8to the Chief8 Sir it's rare for him to get ill and he looked terrible.

Chief: I know. I've known him n his father way bk and the Jones never get sick. Ever. This is reli odd

Zacuria; What happens if this last/

Chief: I dunno. Hopefully not. Let's just hope it's just a minor stomach bug or something

Ozzie: *lies down on the backseat, groaning*

Drix; 8drives him home then carries Ozzy to his apartment8

Ozzie: I think I'm gonna puke again, Drix...

Drix; 8helped ozzy to the bathroom8

Ozzie: *zooms towards the toilet bowl and puked his guts out*

Drix; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *puke for about 5 minutes straight before slumping against the toilet bowl* Dammit, what's happening to me...

Drix; Let's get you to bed. 8bring ozzy to the bedroom8

Ozzie: *lets Drix lead him and lay down on the bed*

Drix; 8rubs his back8

Ozzie: *soon fell asleep, lethargy taking over*

Drix; 8stayed with him for a while then headed back to work8

Ozzie: *had quite a fitful sleep, waking once in a while to go puke his guts out*

Thrax; 8watched him, hidden and smirked8 It's happening.

*the next day, Ozzie was still out of it. He called in sick and lay in bed most of the day, feeling like the world was spinning ard him*

Thrax; 8continued to watch him, wondering when the cell will find out8

Ozzie: *felt like puking again. After he's done, he took off his shirt, ready to take a bath, and looked in the mirror to see something growing in his middle* What the...? *leans to the mirror to have a closer look*

8there in his stomach was a small red ball, no bigger than a ping pong8

Ozzie: What the hell is that...? *couldn't understand what it was*

8the tiny thing moved slightly8

Thrax; *saw it and smiled* It worked. 8he took off8

Ozzie: *couldn't figure out what it was. He made a quick trip to the doctor at a clinic nearby his plc*

Doc: *called him8 Mr. Jones.

Ozzie: *enters the room*

Doc; What seems to be the trouble Mr. Jones/

Ozzie: *explains the symptoms then showed him his middle*

Doc; 8backed away8 Get out! Get out of this body.

Ozzie: Eh? *confused*

Doc; Get out, you virual carrier.

Ozzie: Wh...What are you talking abt? What's wrong with me, Doc?

Doc: *grabbed the phone and called the FPD*

Ozzie: What's going on here? *backs out of the room and made a run for it*

Doc; *hissed* Don't let him get away.

Thrax; 8grinned as he saw ozzy run out, things were going according to plan8

Ozzie: *he knew he shouldn't do this, but has no choice. Takes out his gun and shot at ppl trying to get him, aiming their arm and legs so as not to kill them, as he ran*

Thrax; 8fallowed him, keeping to the shadows8

Ozzie: *ran until he could run no more. Finds himself in a secluded area away from the fuzz. Felt a cramp in his middle and doubled over. The thing in his belly seemed to be growing inside him a little, like having a growth spurt*

Thrax; 8his grin grew wider as he watched8

Ozzie: *groaned as the cramp finally stopped. Soon a bump could be seen* Fuck. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Thrax; 8laughs quietly8 Perfect just perfect.

Ozzie: *kept in the shadows until he made his way to his apartment. Quickly closed n locked the door, hoping no one saw him come in*

8there was a knock a the door8

Ozzie: *looks through the peep hole of his door*

Drix; 8was sranding there8

Ozzie: *contemplates whether to let him in or not*

Drix : Ozzy it's ok, I've sent them on a wild goose chase.

Ozzie: *considers for a while, then opens the door*

Drix; 8quickly goes in8 What happened/

Ozzie: I dunno! I went to the docs today to find out what's wrong with me and they go acting like I was carrying the bubonic plague or something!

Drix; Let me have a look.

Ozzie: *sighs and raises his shirt, bracing himself for the worse*

Drix; 8covered his mouth8 Oh ozzy. . . .

Ozzie: What? Are you gonna call the fuzz too?

Drix; 8shook his head8 No, ozzy you've been infected.

Ozzie: In-In-Infected?? With what??

Drix; By a bacteria or a virus.

Ozzie: *his mind came straight to Thrax and their 'union', muttered under his breath* That fucking bastard...

Drix; What?

Ozzie: No...Nothing...If you don't mind, I'd like to be alone *walked into his bedroom and locked the door*

Drix; Ozzy. . .

Ozzie: *leans against the door, ignoring Drix's call and cried his heart out* Dammit...Could this get any worse...? *sobs*

Thrax; Hello baby. *smirks8

Ozzie: *looks up in shock at seeing Thrax squatting right in front of him* Y..You! You bastard! *tearfully lunged out to punch him*

Thrax; 8easily caught him and covered his mouth8

Ozzie: *screaming muffled as he cursed and swore at him, demanding what did he do to him*

Thrax; 8carried him off to the abandoned area of Frank and threw him on the bed8

Ozzie: Oof! *falls onto the bed* What the hell?! What did you do to me?! What the hell did you put inside me, you bastard! It's all YOUR fault!

Thrax; 8slapped him8 Shut up bitch. 8grabbed his throat, an insane look in his eye8

Ozzie: *nurses his throbbing cheek* Not until you tell what the fuck did you do to me!!

Thrax; Oh just what I needed.

Ozzie: Stop being so fucking vague!

Thrax; You see Jones I can't do this alone, I need help and the child you're carrying will help me.

Ozzie: C-C-Child? W-What are you talking abt?!

Thrax; 8pointed to his stomach8

Ozzie: WTF?! That's impossible! I can't be carrying a kid?! I'm a male cell! Male cells don't get pregnant!

Thrax; But when you breed with viruses such as I it can be possible.

Ozzie: Why me?! Why fucking me?! Can't you just look for other cells to impregnate?! Why target me?!

Thrax; Becuase you are the only cell who can with stand me, the perfect candidate. 8cackles8

Ozzie: Not if I can help it *unexpectedly grabs a random piece of wood nearby and aimed the sharp end towards his belly*

Thrax; 8smirks8 Would you do it Jones/ Destory a child created through pssion.

Ozzie: There was never passion! You fucking raped me!

Thrax; You wanted it Jones.

Ozzie: No! No, I didn't! Stop twisting my words!

Thrax;Yes you did, you- 8he cut off and gripped his head8

Ozzie: *surprised at Thrax's sudden movement, but kept the wood in his hand*

Thrax; No not now. 8another voice spoke, it sounded like Thrax but calmer8 Leave alone.

Ozzie: Huh? Hey? Wassup with you?

Thrax; 8roared8 You will not harm them. 8changes8 I can do as I please.

Ozzie: What the hell...? *throws the wood away and, against his better judgement, held Thrax's shoulder* Hey, wassup with you?

Thrax; Get away from here, far away from here. 8breakes away8 Go now.

Ozzie: *not sure what's going on, but makes a run for it as quick as he can*

Thrax; 8roared8

Ozzie: *ran quickly to a faraway spot, suddenly feel really hungry, remembered that he could change his face at will like he did when he was at The Zit. Changes his look into someone with long dreadlocks and three eyes before entering the nearest eatery*

Waiter; Can I help you honey/

Ozzie: *scans through the menu* *thinks: Well...I can't decide, and I feel like I can one whole nucleus...* Gimme everything on the menu, babe

Waiter: *cocks and brows, taking the oder then heads off8

Ozzie: *holds his middle, trying to digest the fact that he was pregnant, n now eating for two* What was with that bastard all of a sudden? Like he's got some split personality or something

Waiter: *sson came back with his oders*

Ozzie: *smiles gratefully at the waiter then started wolfing down the lot, ignoring the shocked stares of other ppl*

8some of them whispered to each other8

Ozzie: *continued eating as the rest of his orders rolled. Surprisingly, despite eating that much, he wasn't getting bloated*

*a few teenaged girls looked at him in disgust8

Ozzie: *finished everything and let out a satisfied burp*

Waiter; 8ran up and handed him the bill8

Ozzie: *gives her his credit card, then realized it had his name on it and knew they're gonna find out. While the waiter took his card to the cashier to swipe, he sneaked out of the eatery through the back door*

Waiter; 8looked around for him8

Ozzie: *ran as fast as he could away from the eatery, heaved a sigh of relief wen no one's chasing after*

8the entire street was dark and diserted8

Ozzie: *muttered* Definitely can't go bk home now. The fuzz is gonna look for me there. *unconsciously has a hand on his belly* Whaddaya think I should do, kiddo?

8a small flutter to his right as if pointing to a abandoned house8

Ozzie: *looks to that direction* Heh, not bad. Dang, can't believe I'm talking to you as if I've known you forever. Guess what's done is done, even if your father IS a lethal viral rapist. We'll bunk in there tonight *walked towards the abandoned house*

8the little one snuggled to sleep*

Ozzie: *finds a old bed that was dusty, but usable. lies on it and slept*

*he starts having a weird dream*

Voice; I can't keep doing this, I love him.

Demotic Voice: Shut up you wanted this.

Ozzie: *was in the middle of a void, he could hear the voices but he couldn't find who was the owner, though he recognized whom it belongs to*

Voice No you did, I didn't wish to approach him until the time was right.

DV: *cackles* The deed has been done he will carry your seed but I shall take the child.

Voice; You can't.

DV: I can, you don't have a choice my minion.

Ozzie: Thrax? Thrax, Issat you?? Thrax, get your ass over here! *shouts in the middle of nowhere* Thrax!! *woke up with a start, panting*

8the child flipped inside him8

Ozzie: Sorry, kiddo. Mama's got a weird dream *mutters to himself* What was that all about? Like...there's two person in one...

Voice: *from outside* Ozzy.

Ozzie: *the next morning, he woke up, feeling a little hungry again* Aww, man. Got no cash on me, just left my credit card at the diner... What am I gotta do with you, kiddo? *stroke his belly*

8a clank of metal was heard8

Ozzie: Hmm? *walked to the direction of the sound, bringing a metal rod that was lying abt, just in case*

8there was a large basket of food and drink sitting there8

Ozzie: *looked at it oddly, looked out ard for any foul play* Who'd you think it came frm, kiddo?

8a small flutter was his answer*

Ozzie: *instinctively knew* Your dad, huh? *picks up the basket, looks out at the empty road* ...Thanks... *brings the basket into the house and started eating*

8a note dropped on the ground8

Ozzie: Hm? What's this? *picks up the note*

Ozzy, forgive my behaviour but my dark half keeps gainin g control over me. I never wanted to hurt I love I always have since we first met but he keeps gaining control. I just want you and our baby to be safe. Be safe. Love Thrax xx.

Ozzie: Dark half? Control? Love...? That bastard ...loves me...? He treats me like shit and now he tells me he loves me? Can you believe that, kiddo?

*the child gave a sharp thud for the insult*

Ozzie: Ow! Hey, watch it, kiddo! I'm still your Mama! Hmm...I guess...I did like your Dad for a while. He was sexy...And I did come onto him first...but that's before I knew he was the virus who was going to kill Frank. Yet...I couldn't get him outta my mind...even though I thought I killed him... Do you think... I'm actually just as in love with him as he is?

*the child gave another pat in the direction of the letter*

Ozzie: Hm? What? You want me to read it again *scanned through the letter* I've read em all already...

8the child patted again, trying to say the letter explained everything8

Ozzie: *scan thru the letter again* Yeah, I guess that explains his odd behaviour...and his sudden change of attitude, letting me go like that...He wouldn't have done that if he didn't love me. But why did he have this split personality thing...? Hmm... *rubbed his chin, contemplating*

8a the botom was a footnore;' I'll explain once I'm rid of him.'8

Ozzie: *sees the footnote* Guess there's nothing to do but hide out here *sits up and stretches* I need a bath. Let's see if this house still has any water left *toured ard the house. Saw the kitchen, the living room, an extra guest room, the basement and finally the bathroom. Tested the faucet to see if there's water*

8water gushed out of the fasets8

Ozzie: Cool. *takes off his clothes and turned both hot and cold water on. Waited until the tub was full before getting in* Ooh yeah...Nice, ain't it, kiddo?

8the chi;d like it was swimming in him8

Ozzie: Mmh...Nice... *enjoys the warmth of the bath, then suddenly felt the familiar cramp again, but the bouyancy of the water reduced the pain* Mmh! You're growing again, ain't cha? *tries to ride out the pain as much as possible as the baby continues to grow a little more*

*the child did grow slightly but now it looked like two*

Ozzie: *looked dwn at his protruding belly* What the...No way! Twins??

*a double pat answered his question*

Ozzie: Ooh boy... *sighs in defeat* *after shower, he remembered that he didn't have a new set of clothes. He had no choice but to wrap himself with rags lying abt n washed his clothes n dry them before putting them on* And I just showered *wrapped the dirty rag around his midsection*

*The twins floated in his stomach*

1 comments:

Split personality... nice twist!!!

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews