TOYLB-Season 1-1


Episode 1

Ozzie: *stares outside the window with a far-away gaze, his mind wandering elsewhere*

Drix; Ozzy/

Ozzie: Mm? Huh? Yeah, wassup, Drix?

Drix; Are you feeling okay/

Ozzie: Uh, yeah, I'm cool. Why d'ya ask?

Drix; You've just been staring into space alot lately.

Ozzie: Have I? Oh, well, I just got a lot in my mind, ya knw, wat with Leah and all

Drix; 8sorts some files8 How is it going between you two/

Ozzie: Oh, fine, I guess. Now that Mayor Phlegmming is no longer in the office and Tom Colonic taking over, she's lovin' her job. She's a little bit busier to date, but I'm cool

Drix; Being the mayor's aid is a big job.

Ozzie: Mmhmm *staring out the window again*

Drix; 8sighed and went back to work8

Ozzie: *remembers far back when he was still investigating the Thrax case, one night at his apartment*

~Flashback sequence~

*The City was quiet as the night started to fall*

Ozzie: *scanning through the files given by the Chief. The Thrax case was getting more and more complicated and it wasn't helping that he was having a massive bodyache after the nose dam incident*

*a soft knock was heard at the door*

Ozzie: Now who could that be at this time of the hour? *thinks to himself: Leah, I hope* *goes to answer the door*

Drix; *was standing there*

Ozzie: *a little disappointed* Oh hey, Drix. It's you. Wassup?

Drix; Just come to see how the case is going.

Ozzie: The usual. Got the headaches going through all the files but getting nowhere near the culprit and the mastermind of the nose dam wrecker

Drix: How are we ever going to catch this virus?

Ozzie: Beats me. We also are nowhere near understanding the meaning of 'El Rojo' that little weird parasite was babbling abt either. I mean, I knw it's translated as 'Red Death' or something, but what's it gotta do with our case?

Drix; Sounds like this virus is leathel one.

Ozzie: I know. *groans n fell bk on the sofa* What I'd give to have some sort of clue right now

Drix; What kind?

Ozzie: I dunno. Any kind. Anything that would solve this case

Drix; Whatever or whoever it is we'll catch them.

Ozzie: Yeah...Well, I gotta go out and get something to drink. You wanna come along?

Drix; *shakes his head* No thank you.

Ozzie: K, well, there's my spare keys under the mat. Lock up when you leave. I might be out quite long *leaves his apartment*

Drix; *continued to look through the file work*

Ozzie: *goes to the nearby coffee shop to get something to drink. While he waits for his order, he noticed someone frm afar in a black trenchcoat and long flowing purple dreadlocks*

Thrax; *drums his claws as he drinks his coffee*

Ozzie: *he didn't knw why, but something inside him told him that he had to talk to this person. After getting his order, he moved up to the stranger's seat* Um, hey there

Thrax; *looked at him, reconising him as the cell from the dam but kept quiet* Yes?

Ozzie: I, uh, I know this sounds corny but...you new ard here? Haven't seen you before

Thrax; What's it to ya baby?

Ozzie: Well...Nothing, it's just that I've more or less knw everyone ard n you seem to be someone outta town *blushes when the stranger called him 'Baby'* *thinks: Geez, what is it with me? First I strike a conversation with a total stranger, now I'm blushing over a remark like a school girl! Am I a friggin' fag or somethin'?

Thrax; *lowered his sunglasses revealing his yellow eyes8

Ozzie: *shudders a little at upon seeing his eyes, his face gaining temperature* *thinks: Damn, he's hot...Wait, wait, wait! What the hell am I thinking?!

Thrax; Answer my question.

Ozzie: Like I said, I've more or less knw everyone ard n you seem to be someone outta town. I'm just curious, is all

Thrax; *snorted then looked Ozzy over*

Ozzie: *a little weirded out at Thrax checking him out* W-What?

Thrax; Never seen such a spesumin in a cell.

Ozzie: Ain't just a cell, my friend. I'm the perfect crime fighter. Osmosis Jones frm the FPD Special Unit, at your service

Thrax: ~This one has a slight ego.~

Ozzie: So, uh, what brings you here to Downtown Frank?

Thrax; What business is it of yours/

Ozzie: *shrugs* Just curious *thinks: Maybe coz I wanna knw if you're free or anything....Wait a goddamn minute! What am I thinking?!

Thrax; 8snorts drinking down his coffee8

Ozzie: *thinks: Damn, why do I keep thinking that he's hot?? My heart clenches like a crushing schoolgirl everytime he looks at me. I never felt like this with Leah before...Could I reli be a fag...?

Thrax; If that's all, leave.

Ozzie: *thinks: Should I do this? We've only just met but...Damn I've never done this before...Oh, fuck it! Just do it!* So, uh, are you free or anything?

Thrax; 8choked on his coffee8 What/

Ozzie: Are you, you knw, available? My plc is just nearby and...well, if you're OK with being with male cells...

Thrax; 8gave him a questionable look8

Ozzie: I dunno why, bt, I find you kinda cute and all, but if male cells not your thing, then... *getting ready to leave*

Thrax; 8grabbed his wrist8

Ozzie: *stops at his tracks, gazing at Thrax's eyes, waiting for a reaction*

Thrax; A chance I prefer cells, male or female, any way.

Ozzie: Then it's settled then. So...ur plc or mine?

Thrax; I'm only passin' through.

Ozzie: Then it's my plc *gets up and gestured suggestively* Shall we?

Thrax; 8payed the clerk and fallowed ozzy8

Ozzie: *leads Thrax to his plc. Unlocks the door and sees that Drix has already left. Invites Thrax into his apartment

Thrax; 8looks around in slght disgust of the place8

Ozzie: Want something to drink?

Thrax; No thank you.

Ozzie: *scratch an non-existent itch* Well, to be honest, I haven't done this...much, so...I won't mind you making the first move...

Thrax; 8hid a devilish smirk8 Desprat to get laid baby/

Ozzie: *tentatively leans over to kiss Thrax*

Thrax; 8his eyes widen8

Ozzie: Well, I've offered. Come and get me *leans a little closer*

Thrax; 8eyes flashed yellow then shoved Ozzy on the bed8

Ozzie: Woah! *taken by surprise as he fell onto the bed with a thump*

Thrax; 8tore ozzy's clothes off8

Ozzie: H-Hey! Those were my best clothes! *his heart thumping wildly, nervous abt wat's to come*

Thrax; *removed his own then pinned Ozzy8

Ozzie: T-Take it easy...I haven't done it...err...for a long time *thinks: You liar! You've never evr done it before!*

Thrax; I know a first when I smell one. *slips inside Ozzy* n~This won't take long.~ *he trusted8

Ozzie: *bit his lip as he felt himself being entered, trying to keep himself from moaning at the feeling*

Thrax; 8hissed and thrusted8

Ozzie: *tries as he might, he couldn't suppress his moans. Opened his mouth and let it all out as his insides was pleasurably assaulted*

Thrax; nipped his neck, thrusting8

Ozzie: *gasps as he broke free frm Thrax's hold and gripped his shoulder, digging through*

Thrax; 8grabbed his hips and burrowed in deep8

Ozzie: Oh my God!! *eyes widen as Thrax's member was deep enough to hit the spot* F-Faster...Harder...!

Thrax; *smirked and gave it his all*

Ozzie: *lets out moan after moan, feeling himself getting close to the edge*

Thrax; 8panted feeling himself coming closer8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm losing it... *pants*

Thrax; 8pants8 ~Nearly there.~ 8his member began getting hot8

Ozzie: *eyes widen at the heat within him* What the...?

Thrax; 8cried out as he relised inside ozzy8

Ozzie: *looses himself as well as he was filled with Thrax's warm seed* Oh my god~!

Thrax; 8pulled out once it's finished8

Ozzie: *pants as he settled dwn the tremors*

Thrax; 8grabbed his clothes and slid them on8

Ozzie: *gets up slowly* Wh-Where will you be heading now?

Thrax; Just around thanks for the time baby. ~And the fuck.~ 8he slid on his jacket and took off8

Ozzie: *chases after him, not caring whether he was leaking or not* Will I see you again?

Thrax; Maybe. 8headed out and disapeared into the shadows8

Ozzie: *watches as he disappears, then leaned against the wall and sighs* Damn, that was surely something...

~Flashback sequence end~

Ozzie: *broke out of his flashback when he felt someone touching his shoulder*

Leah; Ozzy/

Ozzie: Hey, baby. How's it hanging? *pecks Leah's cheek*

Leah; 8smiles8 Going well what happened to you/ 8gestures to him8 *sighs* That was too close back then.

Ozzie: Yeah, real close. I almost thought I was abt to lose it wen Thrax strangled me with hypothalamus cord

Leah: *shivered*

Ozzie: Hey, everything's cool now, babe. I finally got you, Drix got a steady position in the PD. What more can I ask for, eh?

Leah: *smiled* You're right. 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kisses bk, bt not reli into it*

Leah: *smiled* I'll see you soon Ozzy. *winked at him then walked off*

Ozzie: Cya babe *winks bk and heads to his desk* Babe... Hah, when was the last time I heard that... *chuckles bitterly*

*Unknown to him he was being watched from the shadows*

4 comments:

I'm in love with this!!!
You have a lot of misspelling but I still like this a lot!!!

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews