TOYLB-Season 2-8

Episode 8

Thrax; 8groaned and stared to awakeafter an hour8

Drix: Welcome bk to the land of the living, Thrax

Thrax; Oh. . . .my head. 8he suddenly bolted up8 Where's ozzy/

Drix: Calm down *pulls at the curtain that separates his bed and Ozzie's* He's right here. The extraction was a success. You guys pulled through

Ozzie: *still sleeping*

Thrax; 8tears of joy welded in his eyes8

Drix: Easy there, Thrax. You just gave a lot of blood to sustain Ozzie during the surgery. Stay there in bed. Ozzie will wake up soon enough

Thrax; 8lay back8

Drix: Since you guys are OK, I better be off. Leah needs to knw wat went on. I'll be back soon, aye?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Drix: *left the room*

Thrax; 8sighed then watch his mate8

Ozzie: *abt 20 minutes later, he stirs and wakes up. Sees Thrax and smiles* Hey, Thrax love. Where's the kids? How long was I out? *his tone suggested that his memories seemed to have returned*

Thrax; Couple of days and your co-workers are watching them.

Ozzie: Mmh... *massages his temples* I remember giving the kids their feed bk at the hospital, then I went to get coffee...then I collapsed...then I don't remember anything else. *looks ard* Where are we?

*it seems that Ozzie's old self n his memories have returned bt he has no memories of him being amnesiac or being infected by Thrax's parasite*

Thrax; 8gulped8

Ozzie: You OK, love? You look pale and... *sees the stitches on his chest* What is this?

Thrax; 8swallowed nervously8

Ozzie: Everything OK? You look nervous. I'm sure I dish anything you tell me

Thrax; 8gulps8 Brace yourself. 8he explained what happened since ozzy collapsed8

Ozzie: *gasped* Oh my Frank! D...Did I really...?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Oh Frank...I...I didn't knw...Oh gosh...I...I'm so sorry, Thrax, I...

Thrax; It's not your fault baby.

Ozzie: But...But I hurt you. I...I hurt our babies and...and...I...I'm so sorry *hides his face in his hands*

Thrax; 8got up and sat beside ozzy. wrapping his arms round him8

Ozzie: *sobs in his arms* I'm so sorry...I'm so, so sorry...

Thrax' 8holds him close8 It's over now my love.

Ozzie: *hugs him tight* I love you, Thrax...I love you, you knw that, right...?

Thrax: *nods and kisses him softly on the lips8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk*

Thrax; 8caresses his cheek8

Ozzie: I wanna go home. I wanna see the kids

Thrax; I'm not sure when you'll be realised.

Ozzie: *sighs and fingers the stitches on his chest* I suppose you're right. It'll probably be a while before I'm healed n stuff

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Medic doc: *comes in to chk them and sees Ozzie and Thrax* Ah, I see ur awake

Thrax; 8looked up8

Doc: *checking Thrax's vitals* I see you're ok. Just a little pale coz of the blood u gave Mr. Jones, bt by tomorrow u can go home

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: What abt me?

Doc: *chks his vitals* You just had a major surgery extraction so probably you'll have to stay for a week at most

Ozzie: A week? Bt...Bt I wanna see my kids...

Thrax; I'll bring them in to see you every day my love.

Ozzie: *pouts* OK...

Doc: A little patience goes a long, long way, Mr. Jones *smiles and walks out*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him then got up8 8picked up the phone and dialed home8

Jamison: *trying to help change the triplets' diapers when the phone rang*

Ricardo: I'll get it *picks up the phone* Hello?

Thrax: Ricardo? It's Thrax.

Ricardo: Thrax! How's Ozzie?

Jamison: *hears Ricardo saying Thrax's name and looked out* Issat Thrax, Ricky?

Ricardo: *covers the phone mouthpiece* Yup! *goes bk to the phone* So how's the ol' cell? Is he OK?

Thrax; Ozzy's fine though he'll have to stay at the hospital for a week.

Ricardo: Alright, cool. I'll brief that to the team. Has he remembered anything yet? Abt us?

Thrax; Everything hough i had to fill him in on what happened after he collapsed.

Ricardo: That's a relief. So when are YOU coming bk?

Thrax; Tomorrow though I was hoping sooner.

Ricardo: Well, you do need to chill. You probably went through a bit of a wringer. At least you get to spend time with Oz

Thrax; I know but I'm no fond of leave the kids for too long.

Ricardo: True. Right, so cya tomorrow then

Thrax; Of course.

Ricardo: Byez *hangs up the phone*

Ozzie: Calling home, love?

Thrax; Yes, I need to check on our children.

Ozzie: They OK?

Thrax; Yes though I'm still worried.

Ozzie: Who's babysitting?

Thrax; Ricardo and Jamieson.

Ozzie: Ah, OK. I'm surprised it's not Caroleena or any of the girls frm the force

Thrax; Me to.

*the next day, Thrax was free to go after being chk his vitals*

Thrax; 8kissed ozzy softly8

Ozzie: Promise you'll come see me with the kids?

Thrax: As soon as I get home I'll bring them to you.

Ozzie: OK. *kisses him again*

Drix: Don't have to worry abt that, they're all here

Jamison: Yo, wassup, Oz! Look who's here~! *shows him two of the triplets while Ricardo followed behind with one*

Thrax; 8spun round*

Ozzie: Oh Frank! Hey, kids! *held out his hand to hold them*

*the trio struggled, reaching for him8

Jamison: Careful kids, or u'll fall off me *passes teh two of the triplets to Ozzie*

Ricardo: There ya go *passes the last one to Thrax*

Ozzie: Oh my little babies. I missed you guys so much

Thrax; *nuzzles the little he's holding*

*the triplets cooed, glad that their mommy is bk to his old self*

Thrax; My little ones show mommy what you learned.

Kiaran: Mama *nuzzles Ozzie*

Ozzie: Oh my Frank, you can talk now!

Drix: Impressive, isn't it? Seems that hybrids learn and mature faster than normal babies

Ozzex: *is in Thrax's arms* Baba *plays with Thrax's chin*

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Sakura; 8looks at her father8 Dada.

Ozzie: Aww, that is so cute~! Well, looks like our kids have their own way of calling you

Jamison: Yeah. One's 'Baba', which probably means 'Papa' and one's 'Dada'

Drix: *chuckles*

Thrax; Just don't think they fav me over you, we're equal in their eyes.

Ozzie: I knw that. You love Mama just as much as you love Papa, right, babies?

Kiaran: *giggles* Mama~

Ozzex: *giggles as well* Mami~

Sakura; 8looked up at ozzy8 Momma.

Ricardo and Jamison: *LOL-ed at the way the triplets call him*

Ozzie: Kia. You haven't called your father yet

Kiaran: *turns to Thrax and grinned* Dadi~

Ricardo and Jamison: *LOL-ed again*

Thrax; 8flashed a set of red eyes at them8

Ricardo and Jamison: *stops laughing bt holds their mouth with their hands, chortling*

Thrax; 8sat next to his mate8 I hope you three were good for these idiots.

Triplets: *grins widely*

Jamison: If you mean waking us up every two hours to feed, wetting their diapers every 3 hours and crawling all over the plc, yeah, I guess they were good

Drix: *look away, hiding a smile*

Thrax; 8whispers to his children8 Good work.

Ozzie: *whispers to Thrax* Not helping, love

Thrax; 8smirked8

Drix: Well, I guess we better be off now. Ozzie needs his rest. Oh, and congrats on getting ur memory bk, Oz. It's good to have the old you again

Ozzie: It's good to be back *smiles*

Thrax; 8nods8

8Kiaran and Sakura cuddled against ozzy8

Ozzie: You have to go home with Papa, babies. Docs says I need to rest

Thrax; 8gently took them into his arms8

*Kiaran and Sakura whine in protest*

Ozzie: It's OK, babies. I'll c u tomorrow, OK?

Thrax: I can promise you that.

Ozzie: Take care, alright? *kisses Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him8 Get well soon my love.

Ozzie: I'll try my best *waves* Bye love. Bye babies

Triplets: Bai-bai

Thrax; 8smiled to him then headed home with the trio8

Ozzie: *watches until Thrax and the babies left before he laid bk on the bed*

Thrax; 8reached home and collapsed on the couch8

*the triplets are at his lap, looking at him*

Thrax; 8stroked their hair8

Kiaran: Mama? *wondering if his mother would be OK*

Thrax; He'll be alright, he just needs to rest.

*the triplets points to the playpen, wanting to play in it*

Thrax; 8smiled, setting them down into it8

*triplets giggles n plays in it*

Thrax; 8goes to sort the house out8

Ozzie: *lay on the bed thinking of how it would be if they were married and all settled down*

Thrax; 8wonders the same8

Ozzie: *somewhere deep dwn inside him, he actually thought a little of having more children, just like his family used to before he lost them due to Frank's cut frm a fall*

Thrax; 8looks in at his children8

Triplets: *looks up at him and smiles before carry on playing*

Thrax; 8smiles8 ~Maybe in a few more years we could have a few more.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews