TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-10

Episode 10

Thrax; 8gathered the kids once they reached their stop8

Ozzie: *gathered the rest as well, with Spryman's help, n put them all to bed for their nap time*

8the dogs were snoozing on the rug8

Spryman: *stretched himself* I'm gonna go play some video games

Thrax; 8took a book out of the shelf8

Ozzie: *did the laundry*

Thrax; 8started reading8

Ozzie: *let out a squeak*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: Thrax, help~!

Thrax; 8ran in8

*the washing machine started to overflow n flood the laundry room with soap n water. Apparently, once Oz had become himself, he wasnt capable of handling the washing machine like tht AI did as it was different frm the ones he used in the previous cities*

Thrax; 8shut the machine off8

Ozzie: Aww, man... *wiped off the soap n bubbles off his body* Why cant I work this bloody machine~?

Thrax; Not enough practice

Ozzie: Wen I was in AI mode, I was fine~! *pouts as he tried to clean up the mess*

Thrax; 8helped him8

Ozzie: *cleaned for a little bit then his hand unconsciously stroke his still-flat belly, looking dwn n smiling a little*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: I guess this is probably the only thing the AI left behind

Thrax; Thankfully

Ozzie: Ugh, gotta get outta these soapy clothes *took off his clothes n put on an apron instead*

Thrax; 8smirks8

Ozzie: *grins at him* See something u like, baby?

Thrax; 8nipped his shoulder8

Ozzie: Mmh, u want me...? *blushed*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *smirks as he leaned dwn against the washing machine, wriggling his ass at him*

Thrax; 8licked and nipped his neck8

Ozzie: *whined in pleasure* Be careful. I'm pregnant, so dont cum inside

Thrax; I won't 8took his small claw and penertrated his mate8

Ozzie: *hissed in pleasure at the feeling* Mmmh~! W...Wha...?

Thrax; Better this than my shaft

Ozzie: B...Bt...wht abt u...? *pants*

Thrax; I'll be alright

Ozzie: *pants as he felt the fingers go in n out of him* D...Deeper...

Thrax; 8pushed deeper8

Ozzie: *let out a cry* M-More...! Put in one m-more...! *pants hard*

Thrax; 8slid in another claw8

Ozzie: Mmh...!! Yes...!! So good...!! I love u, Thrax...!!

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: I...I'm...I'm gonna cum...!! Touch m-me...!!

Thrax; 8started pumping and thrusting him8

Ozzie: Ahh...!! Ahh, I'm...I'm cumming...!! *came all ovr the washing machine n on himself*

Thrax; 8withdrew his claws8

Ozzie: *pants, his legs going weak*

Thrax; 8scooped him up8

Ozzie: Mmh...B...Bt the mess...I still need to clean it

Thrax; I'll do it baby 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed bk n snuggled against him*U sure u dont want me to take care of u? Ur pants looks like there's a huge tent going on there

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Don't worry baby

Ozzie: *blushed a little* I could suck u. I havent done it in a while...

Thrax; Are you sure?

Ozzie: *nodded*

Thrax;Alright

Ozzie: *gestured Thrax to take them to their room n put him dwn*

Thrax; 8carried ozzy to their room and lay him on the bed8

Ozzie: *unzip Thrax's fly n took his cock out*

Thrax; 8shivers8

Ozzie: *knelt on the bed n took his cock in his mouth, sucking n licking*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *took him whole, bobbing his head in n out, humming as he went*

Thrax; 8groans8

Ozzie: *his other hand massaged Thrax's balls*

Thrax; 8gasped8

Ozzie: *sucked n licked him as hard as he could, getting him to come*

Thrax; 8roared as he realised8

Ozzie: *felt the come ovrflowed his mouth till the last drop, then pulls out n took a huge wad of tissue paper before spitting it out* Sorry. Cant swallow. Baby on board

Thrax; I know baby 8heads to the bathroom8

Ozzie: *cleaned his mouth with more tissue*

Thrax; 8stepped into a hot shower8

Ozzie: *joined him* Want some company?

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: *cuddled against him as he cleaned himself off the detergent tht got onto him frm the laundry room*

Thrax; 8ran his claws through his dreads8

Ozzie: Mmh, still as tough as evr *squeezed slightly at Thrax's muscles*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: U sure u OK with cleaning the laundry room? I think I should be doing it * helped Thrax to soap up*

Thax; No baby, you shouldn't strain yourself

Ozzie: *pouts* Bt I hate being bedridden

Thrax; I know but you need to do it for the baby

Ozzie: *sighed n nodded* Alright

Thrax; 8kissed him softly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk n finished cleaning himself*

Thrax; 8stepped out and wrapped a towel round his waist8

Ozzie: *does the same as well, wiping himself dwn with another towel*

Thrax; 8smiled softly at the little red ball in his mate stomach8

Ozzie: *looked dwn at where he was looking n smiled too, caressing his belly*

Thrax; 8hugged his mate from behind8

Ozzie: *nuzzled against him* I hope our baby will be OK this time

Thrax; I'll make sure baby

Ozzie: How? *looks a little worried*

Thrax; You know I'll always protect you

Ozzie: *nodded* I knw. Ur my knight in shining armour. I trust u

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *wrapped his arms ard him* Now dress me n carry me to bed *grins naughtily*

Thrax; 8smirks8

Ozzie: *cuddled close to him, wanting to be carried*

Thrax; 8carried him into their room8

Ozzie: *giggled* My hero

Thrax; 8nuzzled his neck8

Ozzie: *giggles* Tht tickles

Thrax; 8gently lay him on their bed8

Ozzie: *curled in the bed*

Thrax; 8stroked his mate's stomach8

Ozzie: *smiled* So do u still want it to be a girl or a boy?

Thrax; I don't care as long as he or she is healthy

Ozzie: Me too. Bt sometimes I wish it was a boy, so tht I can name him Jared

Thrax; We'll see love

Ozzie: *sighed n kissed him* I'll just...nap a little while. Thanks for cleaning up aftr me *closed his eyes*

Thrax; 8tucked him in8

Ozzie: *curled up n slept*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews