TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-6

Episode 6

*the kids busied themselves looking at the leaflet on Castle of Avalon, studying the features of the school*

Sakura; 8was facinated with the arcitecture8

Spryman: We can try seeing more of it online on the computer. C'mon, guys. To my room! *led the kids to his room*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: *shook his head n laughed* Paul is getting more n more like a figurehead among the kids now

Hecro: Yeah, I realize he seems to hv grown more taller n mature now

Thrax; Time sure has passed

Dieter: Ja, n ze chiddlers r groving up before our eyes

Ricardo: Yeah. The triplets hv already gone to their 2 1/2 yr, coming to 3, n so r the twins. Rory is also on his way to reaching 2 1/4 n so is Hope. Paul should be, wht, abt 12? 13?

Thrax: 14

Dieter: 14 alreazee? Vow, zat iz reli fast

Antonio; Sii

Takashi: Suge ne~! I wonder will he end up being a oku-san (wife) or a danna-sama (husband)

Alexis: Since he can get pregnant, wife

Takashi: Ah, soka *chuckles*

Julius; 8leaned back on the couch

Ozzie: *drank a bit more of the solution to ease his nausea*

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Hecro: U want something else to ease it? Like the meds I used to take wen I was pregnant with Shane?

Ozzie: I dunno if they hv it here in this city

Alexis; You could be right

Hecro: Then I guess its sour drinks n ginger ale then

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *leaned against Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him softly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk*

Julius; 8looked through one of Sakura's gargoyle books8

Morty: Wht do u see there, lovebug?

Julius; Just reading up on the gargoyles, they're a very advanced spicies

Morty: Well, I've heard they're pretty much an adaptable species

Julius; And a unique life

Morty: I'll say

Julius; But they do have their problems

Morty: Like how? Aside frm the shifting frm human to gargoyle

Julius; Well a female can only have three offspring in their life time.

Morty: Heh? They cant hv more? I thought its written there they can hv more than one

Julius; 8shook his head8 Only three and they mate for life so if a gargoyle looses their mate that's it no more

Morty: Tht is sad. We better make sure with Thailog tht Goliath stay a long healthy life

8everyone nodded8

Spryman: *was in the room with the rest of the kids chking out Castle of Avalon school online*

Kiaran: Wow~! Look at tht~! They got reli cool parks~!

Sakura; And a fantasic library

Ozzex: I like tht design of the school. Makes me think of Scotland

Rory: Maybe because Goliath is a Scottish gargoyle

Spryman: Could be. Man, I could get used to studying here. Look at tht awesome lecture rooms!

8the kids all looked at their favourite areas8

Jamie: I cant wait...

Junko: For Mama...

Twins: To enroll us in!

8Sakura and Rory nodded8

Hope: So guys, u hope Mama will hv boy or girl?

Sakura; The two of us don't care as long as it's healthy

Twins: I want it to be girl

Kiaran&Ozzex: No way! Boy!

Rory; 8pinched his brow in frustration8

Spryman: Alright, alright, no need to bicker abt it. Sakura n Rory r right. As long as its healthy, doesnt matter if its a boy or girl. We'll love 'em just the same

8the two nodded8

Kiaran: I still wonder who will our new bro/sis would look like the most

Rory: 8shrugs8 Who knows Kai

Twins: I think they'll look like Mama!

Sakura: What makes you two so sure?

Twins: We just do *grin widely*

Hope: No. I think they will look like Jared. ...I miss Jared *looked dwn*

Sakura; 8wrapped her arms round her little sister8

Spryman: We miss him too, bt I'm sure he's in a better plc now, n we cant bring him bk anymore. *hugged her as well*

Hope: I knw, bt...

Rory; You still see him

Hope: *nods* Sometimes, wen I'm alone, I will remember him picking me up, nuzzling me, giving me peek-a-boos n belly raspberries. Evn tho I nvr knew him tht long, I knw he'd always looked out for me, carry me, babysit me wen Mama n Papa's not ard

Sakura; He was all heart and it tore mother and father what they had to be done

Spryman: I was there. It felt as if I was stabbed as well wen Momma had to do tht. I wish I could've stopped him tho

Rory: We wich there was another way but Jared wanted it

Spryman: Yeah. He said it was the only way to stop Elektra

8Sakura and Rory nodded8

Spryman: Well, we're just gonna hv to prove to him tht we can live long n prosper, right gu... *felt something caught in his throat n started coughing*

Sakura; Paul?

Kiaran: *tries to pat his bk to make him feel better*

Spryman: *coughed for a while n cleared his throat* I'm OK...!! *shocked as he covered his mouth upon hearing his own voice*

Ozzex: Woah! Wht happened to ur voice? Its gone deep!

Sakura: 8rolled her eyes8

Spryman: *covered his mouth in horror n quickly made a run to his parents*

8the kids fallowed8

Ozzie: *sees him running to him* Woah, woah, where's the fire here?

Hope: Paul sounds weird!

Rory; 8rolled his eyes8

Thrax; Weird how?

Spryman: *covered his mouth n shook his head, not wanting to say anything*

Ozzie: C'mon, Paul. Wht's wrong?

Sakura; His voice is breaking

Thrax; Is that all?

Spryman: *blurted out* No, its not! *gasped n covered his mouth again, feeling vry awkward*

Ozzie: *chuckles* U've just moved another notch to adulthood. Its just ur voice breaking, baby, meaning ur starting to get an Adam's apple

Alexis; Some men can get a Adams apple and still have a high pitch voice

Miracle: Well, I can alter my voice anytime coz of my singing *grins*

Alexis; 8nipped his shoulder8

Miracle: *giggled*

Alexis; 8purred8

Ricardo: *chuckles* Oh go get a room, u two

Alexis; 8curled round his mate8

Miracle: Hehe, my lil baby *huggles him*

Alexis; 8purred8

Spryman: I...I feel so weird...Its not my voice anymore... *whimpered*

Thrax; You'll get use to it

Ozzie: *chuckles as he patted his head* Ur father is right. U'll get used to it. We've all been thru it. Its not so bad

Antonio; 8nods8

Kiaran: Ehh? I dont wanna sound like tht

Ozzex: Yeah~! Its weird~!

Spryman: *whimpered again*

Rory; 8glared at them8

Ozzie: Now, now, tht's not nice. Who knws, u might sound nice once ur voice breaks

Thrax; We'll see

Ozzie: *sighed, feeling a little dizzy frm his nausea*

Thrax; You should get some rest baby

Ozzie: Mmh, yeah, I guess *leaned against Thrax*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Drix: U might wanna take him to bed

Thrax; 8scooped him up and carried him to their room8

Ozzie: *nuzzled against him, purring*

Thrax; 8lay him on their bed8

Ozzie: *lay dwn n curled up in the blankets* Hey, Thrax?

Thrax: Yeah baby?

Ozzie: *gestured him to come close*

Thrax; 8leaned in8

Ozzie: *captures his cheeks with his hands n pulled him close, locking lips n kissing him deeply*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: *grins n stuck out his tongue playfully aftr tht long kiss* I love u, sweetie

Thrax; Love you to baby

Ozzie: *lay dwn n closed his eyes, dozed off*

Thrax; 8smiled softly and quietly slipped out8

Drix: Is he all good?

Thrax; Yeah, he's asleep now

Hecro: Feels almost like Jamie&Junko's pregnancy now, arent we?

Thrax; 8nods8

Twins: *felt bad tht they had caused their mother such discomfort*

Sakura; 8looked at them8 It'll pass

Twins: *nodded bt still feel bad*

Rory; 8sighed and picked up a book8

Dieter: Vell, ve'll drink to ze new chiddler's health

Alexis: I hear that

*everyone toasted to Thrax*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Deiter: To ze new addition into ze Roja family

Takashi: Hai hai~!

Antonio; Sii

Ricardo: May the kid enjoy a peaceful life tht we hv finally gained

Drix: Hear, hear~! *clinked glasses with everyone*

Leah; 8chuckled heartily as she gave Sally some juice8

Sally: *suckled at the juice frm the bottle*

Sakura; 8sipped at some milk8

*the gang celebrated n caught on old times, chatting happily until late at night*

Thrax; 8put the kids to bed8

*the kids all curled in their blankets comfortably, snoozing away*

Thrax; 8smiled and went to his mate after bidding the others goodnight8

*the others left to their respective homes*

Ozzie: *was sitting up in bed reading babycare books*

Thrax; 8kissed his cheek8

Ozzie: Hey. Man, being bedridden sucks. Might as well entertain myself *waved his book*

Thrax; 8sat next to him8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Cant believe the guidebooks n healthcare systems differ so much than my own personal experiences. I might as well use this book as paperweight

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk* Do u think I should go bk to continuing my schooling as a midwife?

Thrax: Your choice baby

Ozzie: I want to continue, bt...I dunno, I think I hv a feeling tht...I did this for the sake of Jared all along

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Ozzie: I guess Miracle was right wen I told them I was quitting Frank's Diner: I did this bcoz...I wanted to get ovr Jared. I'm nvr reli was 100% into it, evn tho I do see the nobility of the cause

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *shook his head n smiled* Orion's gonna be quite pissed if I tell him I hv second thoughts ovr this profession. We hv been together in school n we did plan to open our own practice once we've done enough apprenticeship with Sprite

Thrax; And now with Sprite gone-

Ozzie: Well, Sprite is not gone per se. He just...didnt want to leave Christine-topia. I think I remember, while I was still AI, following Ricardo on one of the expiditions to convince him to come with us, bt he just didnt want to leave. Saying something abt him wanting to settle dwn with his little boy n tired of all this tragedy

Thrax; Makes sense after what happened

Ozzie: Yeah, cant blame him. Bt anyway, he's a single dad, he's most probably straight to begin with. I think he'll get a nice girl n settle dwn

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Tho I'm gonna hv to think of another thing to do if I'm giving up on midwife job. I can help Orion out, bt I think I wanna do other things, coz I dont feel like going bk to Frank's Diner again

Thrax; Ozzy it's ok to try different things but you really need to stick to one career

Ozzie: I knw. Just lemme think abt it for a while. Wen I reli made up my mind, I'll do it, n it'll be for good

Thrax; Good

Ozzie: *yawns n puts the book he was reading away*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *cuddled against him n fell asleep*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews