TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-4

Episode 4

*the nxt day, Oz got ready to be discharged*

8a couple of doctors made sure him and the child were well8

Ozzie: *allowed them to chk him*

Doc; Everything's coming along Mr. Jones-Roja

Ozzie: Great. Glad to hear it

Thrax; 8arrived and kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* Hey handsome. Come to fetch me home?

Thrax; 8chuckled and led him out8

Ozzie: *followed him* How're the kids so far?

Thrax; Everyone's settling in

Ozzie: Tht's good *got in the cab*

Thrax; 8got in and soon they were both home8

Ozzie: Kids~! I'm home~!

Kids: Mama~!!! *ran to him n hugged him*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Hv u been good boys n girls wen I'm gone?

8they nodded8

Ozzie: *nuzzled them* Oh I miss u so so so much~!

8they all purred8

Ozzie: *noticed* Hey, Paul. Hv u grown taller?

Spryman: I...I am?

Thrax; 8seems so8

Ozzie: Aww, my little boy has grown so much. C'mere n let me see u

Spryman: *came close to Oz*

Thrax; 8leaned on the doorframe8

*Spryman seemed to hv grown a few feet taller, n he seemed to hv become more mature-looking, almost handsome evn*

Thrax; Looks like you're growing quickly

Spryman: I...I hv? Does tht mean I'm an adult now?

Thrax; Not yet

Spryman: Aww... *pouts*

Ozzie: *chuckles* Maybe in abt a few more yrs time

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Spryman: *puffed his chest up proudly*

Thrax; How have ya kids been holding up/

Spryman: All good. We've discussed last night n we're pretty sure we're ready for a proper school

Thrax; The others have been scanning round as well

Spryman: So wen will we get to school?

Thrax; We're going to see some of the locals schools

Spryman: Yay~!

Ozzie: We're gonna hv to get our own jobs as well

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *went pale* Bt first... *ran to the nearest sink n puked*

Thrax; 8winced8

Ozzie: *groaned*

Thrx; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *puked a few more times*

Thrax; Easy now

Ozzie: Mmh...I reli hate this part of pregnancy... *hurled some more*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *vomited the last bile n slumped into Thrax's arms, panting*

Thrax; 8carried him to the couch8

Hope: Is Mama gonna be OK? *being tht this is her first time seeing Oz pregnant*

Thrax; He's going to be fine sweetie

Ozzie: *curled up n groaned*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Spryman: Man, is tht wht I might go thru if I'm pregnant?

Thrax; Each pregnancy is different even in the same person

Spryman: Reli? How so?

Thrax: Well each pregnancy for ozzy was different as was for Miracle, sometimes there aren't many symptoms

Ozzie: I definitely puked like this wen I was having Jamie & Junko

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I puked for the first few mths wen I had Sakura, Kia n Ozzex, bt absolutely nothing wen I was pregnant with Hope

Thrax; Like I said each is different

Spryman: *nodded in understanding*

Sakura; 8climbed onto her father's shoulder8

Ozzie: Can I hv something sour, like usual?

Rory; 8came in with something for the sickness8

Ozzie: *sees it n smiled* Thanks, baby *takes it n drank it*

Rory; 8joined Sakura8

Ozzie: *sighed in relief, feeling a bit better now*

Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews