TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 3-1


Episode 1

*for the nxt few weeks, while remaining below the radar n not alerting the locals of Christine-topia, the gang went frm house to house to those who were rescued frm Hector to ask them if they r willing to transfer, bt sadly, they were starting to enjoy life in Christine in their new home n was willing to take the risk of low profile, especially the gay couples*

Alexis; 8clawed at the ground8

Miracle: I guess the last person we can ask would be Westen

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: *went to Westen's office, altho he's still a bit shaky frm his lack of strength plus nursing*

Alexis; 8fallows him8

Miracle: *knocked at the door*

Westen: Enter *sees them come in* Oh hey, good afternoon. How're u all doing? I hope the malt energy drink I asked Jesse to issue to u to drink has been helpful

Miracle: Yeah, it helps more or less

Alexis; 8came in8

Westen: Wht can I do u for?

Miracle: Well, u see... *explains to him the situation*

Alexis; 8folded his arms8

Westen: Oh, n ur asking if we want to come with u...?

Miracle: Tht is if u want to of course. I knw u've been here almost all ur life, n evn hv a son, bt if u wanna come...

Westen: I probably need my wife here n my son to hear this as well *intercommed for his wife Charles n his son Jesse to come ovr*

8both cells came in8

Westen: My dear family, these nice ppl asked us whether we would like to transfer to another city with them *explained the details*

8they both listened8

Westen: So wht do u think? Do u want to move?

8mother and son looked at each other8

Charles: Wht do u think, son? Do u want to leave this plc?

Jesse; Truth be told Pop I've wanted to get out of here for years

Charles: Yes, same here. I cannot stand hiding in disguises n pretending to be someone I'm not. I want to be myself out in the open without having to hide my sexuality

Westen: So does tht mean u agree to go?

8they both nodded8

Westen: Alright. Then its settled. We will go with u. Any others going as well?

Miracle: Well, aside frm my big family, there's only u. The rest of the refugees seemed to warm up to this plc n dont want to leave

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Westen: Ah well, I suppose we cannot force them then. I'm in *held out his hand to shake*

Miracle: Great. *shook it* We'll be looking forward to our journey ahead

Alexis; 8nods8

Westen: *smiles* Likewise

Miracle: *took his leave*

Alexis; 8fallowed8

Hecro: *was at the Mole's plc, asking permission for the tank*

Maximus; 8watched from the door8

Mole: Oh? U want my tank. Sure. Take it. Its all urs. I hv no need for it anymore

Hecro: Bt Mole, dont u want to come with us? We plan to transfer. Some of us, our body mechanism, is not compatible with this city n getting sick. We worry for u

Maximus; 8cocked an ear8

Mole: Nah, I dont wanna go

Hecro: Wht? Why?

Mole: I like it here, n in case u havent noticed, I'm not like everyone else. I can adapt anywhere. Besides, wen I was in town, they recognized me as a citizen of Hector n was all ovr me. I've nvr gotten such attention n admiration in my life, n I'm done being lonely. I want to stay here where I'm appreciated

Maximus; 8cringed8

Hecro: U sure abt this?

Mole: Positive

Hecro: Alright then, well, good luck in ur life here. We'll come n take the tank wen we need it

Mole: Be my guest

Maximus; 8lead his mate out8

Hecro: Well, I guess tht's settled then. So, tell me, baby, wht city were u heading?

Maximus; 8smirks8 You'll see

Hecro: *grins* Arent u so full of surprises?

Maximus; 8nuzzled him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews