TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 1-4

Episode 4

Morty: *made some oatmeal for Julius*

Julius; 8lay on the couch8

Morty: *finished n patted Excalibur* U can be at ease now. I'll take over *puts the tray dwn* How r u feeling, lovebug?

Julius; A bit better

Morty: Here, hv something to eat *fed him the oatmeal*

Julius; 8took a little8

Morty: *kept helping him eat until he was full*

Julius; 8turned away after half the bowl8

Morty: *stroke his hair n puts the bowl away* Come, u should rest properly in bed *carries Julius bridal style to the bedroom*

Julius; You don't have to do this

Morty: I want to. Ur my lovebug, n Hector-willing, ur husband n mate

Julius; 8blushed crisom8

Morty: Sorry, am I being to forward? *lay him on bed*

Julius; 8looked up8

Morty: Actually, during captivity in Hector, wen I saw Di proposing to Vincent, I knew he was right. Tht things r just not meant to be wasted n life is short. Bt u were too sick at the time n I didnt want to seem like I was jumping into the bandwagon, bt *took Julius* I am serious abt wanting to hv u as my wife n my mate

Julius; 8was shocked8

Morty: *reached up for Excalibur n rummage behind his ear under the fur, n pulled out a ring hidden inside there* Julius, will u marry me?

Julius; 8swallowed looking at the ring8

Morty: *put it on for Julius n gave him an expectant smile*

Julius; 8leaned up and gently kissed his lips8

Morty: *kissed him bk, running his claws thru his hair*

Julius; 8purred8

Morty: *gently lowered his kiss towards his neck*

Julius; 8moaned8

Morty: *nipped at his neck*

Julius; 8gasped8

Morty: Sorry...Too much? I knw ur a virgin n all. Its OK if u wanna stop

Julius; 8went bright red8

Morty: Do u want me to stop?

Julius; 8shook his head8

Morty: *ushered Excalibur out of the room, then climbed up to the bed* I'll be vry gentle. Dont worry

Julius; 8lay back8

Morty: *captured his lips gently in a kiss as he slowly removed his clothes*

Julius; 8shivered8

Morty: *took Julius' hands n placed them on his own clothes, encouraging him to take it off along with him*

Julius; 8slowly removed them8

Morty: *his hands slowly n gently reaches dwn, one to capture Julius' cock, n the other to capture Julius' clit n pussy, then started stroke them both at the same time*

Julius; 8gasped8

Morty: Shh...Just relax n feel. I'm going to make ur pussy come so it'll be wet enough for me to enter *stroke the clit evn more*

Julius; 8moaned8

Morty: *leaned dwn to suck n lick at Morty's nipples as he continued to diddle Julius' pussy*

Julius; 8whimpered8

Morty: Are u going to come? Is ur pussy going to burst for me?

Julius; 8pants and bit his lip as slightly realesed8

Morty: Let it all out. Dont hold bk. U need to be wet enough

Julius; 8held a silent scream as he heavily realised8

Morty: Mmm *licking his fingers of the pussy juice* Delicious *spreads the juice ard his vagina to fully prepare it*

Julius; 8shivered8

Morty: I'm coming in now. Try to relax, OK? Look into my eyes n relax *lubed himself up with the juice n slowly, gently thrusts himself into Julius*

Julius; 8gasped8

Morty: S-Sorry. Does it hurt? *stopped his thrusts*

Julius; 8pants8 Sorry

Morty: Do u want me to stop?

Julius; No but please be gentle

Morty: I will. Dont worry *leans dwn to kiss him n slowly n gently continued thrusting in n out*

Julius; 8moans in pleasure8

Morty: *pants, continues to thrust, until he hit the G-spot*

Julius; 8gasped8

Morty: *smirked* Feels good, doesnt it? Tht's ur G-spot. Want me to do tht again?

Julius; 8nods8

Morty: *pushed in just a little bit harder, hitting tht spot more accurately*

Julius; 8bucked8

Morty: *thrusts more, panting*

Julius; 8pants8

Morty: Mmh...So tight...Yeah...I'm gonna come soon...

Julius; 8clenched the bedsheets8

Morty: Yes, yes, yes... *let out a groan of pleasure as he came inside Julius*

Julius; 8screamed as he realised8

Morty: *trembled frm his high before gently pulling out n lay beside him*

Julius; 8pants heavily8

Morty: *nuzzled close to him* Did it feel good? I saw u came frm both ur cock n ur pussy

Julius; 8blushed8

Morty: *chuckles n kissed his cheek n the hand where his ring was* I love u, my little lovebug, n I'm glad u accepted my proposal

Julius; 8cuddled against him8

Dieter: *was exploring the area of the room, making sure it was fit to stay*

Vincent; 8sat by the window8

Dieter: *approached him* Jou OK, mein love?

Vincent; Yeah, just thinking

Dieter: Zinking? Abt vat? Zhould I knw about zis? *wrapped his arms ard him*

Vincent; It's just a city like this is rare

Dieter: Ja, I must agree, bt at least ve vound zis, n zat ve're lucky to actually be in a zity like zis, all thanks to Max

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: *nuzzled his neck*

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: I love jou, mein sweetheart

Vincent; Love you to

Dieter: *captured his lips n kissed him deeply*

Vincent; 8wrapped his arms round him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews