TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-3

Episode 3

*later tht night, the doctor n nurse came to chk on Oz's condition*

Thrax; 8caressed his hand8

Ozzie: *noticed tht the doctor n nurse were wearing vry loose robes than the usual uniform*

*a few minutes later, wen the clock struck night, the doc n the nurse started shape-shifting, n immediately they started sporting wings n tails n their legs were gargoyle-like*

Ozzie: Wow. Evn u change too?

Thrax; 8was impresed8

Doc: Yeah, we're born in a gargoyle city aftr all *chuckles* Evn the viruses who were born n bred here also hv this capability. Only those who r foreign frm other cities dont hv this ability

Thrax; What if you're born of a forigner?

Nurse: Then there is a 50-50 chance u will get it

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *bit his lip* Wht if the father of the child is a foreigner as well?

Doctor: Oh, then I dont think it'll be a problem. Most likely the child wont develop this ability

Thrax; Just wondering

Ozzie: So how's my baby?

Doctor: Everything seems to be in order. U can evn go home tomorrow, bt u hv to still maintain bedrest for at least a week

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Bedridden again? Man, I hate being bedridden

Thrax; Maybe but it needs to be done

Ozzie: *pouts*

Nurse: *chuckles n left with the doctor*

Thrax; 8stroked his hand8

Ozzie: *nuzzled against him* Would u want our baby to be a Jared, or an Angel?

Thrax; Either's fine with me

Ozzie: I hope it would be a Jared tho *looks longingly at his own belly, caressing it, his mind thinking of his first son Jared*

Thrax; 8kised him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk*

Thrax; 8purred8

*the rest of the family came to visit Oz*

Hecro: Bro! *hugged him* So glad ur bk~!

Ozzie: *feels good to be bk*

Leah; Glad to have ya back Ozzy

Drix: We were a little worried there

Ozzie: I'm definitely staying for good, tht's for sure

Morty: Well, hasnt our Thrax become such a stud, eh? *nudged him mischievously*

Thrax; 8growled8

Dieter: *chuckles* Dont teaze ze boy now, Morty.

Takashi: Suge, ne, Oz to-chan~! U having a kodomo-chan along the way

Julius; 8took a vid out of his bag8

Ozzie: Wassat?

Julius: The mating ceremony

Ozzie: Oh wow, awesome. I've been wanting to see it

Julius; 8handed him the tape8

Ozzie: *takes it* Thanks

Julius; Any time

Ozzie: So anything I hv missed out abt u guys?

Dieter: Plenty, bt zee most important zing iz I'm engaged vith Vincent now

Morty: So am I to Julius

Takashi: A...Anno...Boku mo (me too), well, partially tht is... *blushed*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: Ehh? U guys already hooked up? Awesome~!

Leah; 8chuckled8

Drix: Yup. They've hooked up since the incident in Hector

Morty: Not me, we hooked up here

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: *grins at Julius naughtily*

Julius; 8blushes8

Ozzie: *sighed n smiled as he caressed his belly* I'm glad we're here in this city. Finally some plc we can truly belong

8everyone nodded8

Ozzie: N its all thanks to our Max here

Drix: Hear, hear!

Maximus; 8blushed8

Hecro: *giggled* I agree *leans in to kiss Maximus* Its all thanks to u, love

Maximus; I only did what I could 8sighs8 Too bad the others stayed

Dieter: Ah vell, itz zier lozz. Zey choze to ztay. Ve cannot force zem. At least ze Head Vesten vaz made ze right choice n followed uz

Maximus; 8nods8

Takashi: Sa, Westen-san n his family. R they doing OK?

Ricardo: Last I heard they're living somewhere within the condo abt 5 floors below us. They're doing pretty good

Leah; Good to hear

Ozzie: I only remember a little bit abt them. Who r they again?

Maximus; They were a same-sex male couple in Christine. Westen's mate had to disguise himself as a woman

Ozzie: Man, they dont accept gay couples. I thought I remember them saying lesbians were OK?

Leah; Lesbians yes but not males

Ozzie: Geez, hypocrite much?

Maximus; 8nods8

Ozzie: Well, at least we're outta there

Takashi: Hai hai

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So, planning to tie the knot in a group just like I did together with Drix's?

Leah; 8arched a brow8

Dieter: Vell, ve havent thought zat far yet, haha *laughs nervously*

Morty: Group wedding? Hmm, something to consider *tapped his chin*

Hecro: *looked dwn, a little sad*

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Takashi: *blushed as he looked up at Orion*

Orion; 8nuzzled him8

Hecro: Hold onto Shane n Alakay, will ya? I need to go to the bathroom *passed the two kids to Oz n Thrax*

Thrax; 8cradled Shane8

Ozzie: *cradled Alakay* Hey there, buddy. How's my little nephew there, eh? *tickled the baby's chin*

Alakay; 8grabbed his finger8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Wow, wht a tight grip u hv

Hecro: *didnt reli go to the bathroom, bt went up to the balcony of the hospital*

8one of the female doctors was passing8

Hecro: *was finally up the balcony, looking dwn at the view, feeling the wind against his face*

8the doctor hid and watched8

Hecro: *sighed n sat dwn against the railing, tears running dwn his face*

8the doctor cocked a brow8

Hecro: *buries his face on his knees*

Takashi: *noticed Hecro was gone a long while* A-ra? Where's Hecro-san? I thought he went to the bathroom?

Julius; I'll get him 8heads out8

Hecro: *still stayed there, his face buried on his knees*

Julius; Hecro?

Hecro: *didnt reply*

Julius; What's wrong?

Hecro: *shook his head*

Julius; 8rested his hand on his shoulder8

Hecro: ...U think Chris truly loves me?

Julius; Of course he does

Hecro: Then...why hasn't he...? *sighed* U knw wht I'm gonna say, arent u?

Julius; Yes but give him time

Hecro: I knw tht, bt...he n I hv been together the longest, n I dont want to sound like we're jumping into the bandwagon bt...he nvr once thought of proposing, not evn towards our near death...I'm just... *sobs*

Julius; 8holds him8

Hecro: *leaned against him, crying*

Julius; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: Am I being childish to ask so much?

Julius; Hecro I know you feel left out but these things take time and so much has happened

Hecro: *nodded* I knw. I guess I'm just insecure coz Chris hasnt made the effort to prove tht he loves me

Julius; Do you really need a band on your finger to prove he loves you

Hecro: Well...no, bt...I just been thru one bad relationship aftr another, n my life is pretty fucked up in the past so...I guess insecurity just cuts in

Julius; 8nods8 Understandable

Hecro: I knw he is willing to accept Shane, n he gave me a vry beautiful son, bt still...I sometimes wake up crying ovr nightmares of him leaving me n taking the kids with him

Julius; It'll be a cold day in Hell before that happens

Hecro: *chuckles* Yeah, I guess ur right

Julius; 8helped him down8

Hecro: *followed beside him n joined the others in the ward*

Julius; 8sat down8

Dieter: Hey Hecro. Jou OK?

Hecro: *smiled* Yeah, I'm fine

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecro: *nuzzled against him*

Shane: *was tugging at Thrax's dreads, giggling*

Thrax; 8chuckled, tickling her8

Shane: *squealed n laughed*

Ozzie: *chuckles as he himself tickled Alakay as well, blowing raspberries on his belly*

Alakay; 8squealed8

Ozzie: Ur jsut so cute~! *made some faces at him*

Alakay; 8giggled, tugged his cheeks8

Ozzie: Ack! Being funny now to ur Uncle now, arent u? *chuckles* Here ya go

Hecro: *takes him* Did u hv fun with ur uncle, Alakay?

Alakay: 8smiled8

Dieter: I zink iz abt time Oz hv ze rest. Ve'll zee jou at home tomorrow, zen?

Ozzie: Yeah, sure. Cya then. Thanks for visiting

Julius; Anytime Ozzy

Ozzie: *waved goodbye to them as they left* Hey baby, shouldnt u go home now? The kids might be waiting for u

Thrax; Are you sure?

Ozzie: Yeah. Dont worry, I'm fine, baby. Sides, u get to pick me up tomorrow

Thrax; Alright 8kissed him8 Get well

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* Cya tomorrow

Thrax; 8smiled and left8

Ozzie: *curled up n fell asleep*

Thrax; 8headed for their new home8

*all the kids hv just finished eating dinner cooked by Spryman n they were all tuckered out on the couch, snoring silently*

Thrax; 8entered8

Spryman: *was the only one who woke* P...Pops...? *yawned n rubbed his eyes*

Thrax; Hey Paul

Spryman: Mmmh...Sorry, we fell asleep. U want dinner? I'll make u some

Thrax; It's ok Paul

Spryman: *yawned again* Shall I bring the sibs to bed? *gesturing at all the kids who konked out*

Thrax; 8gathered most of them8

Spryman: *gathered the rest*

Thrax; 8carried them to bed and tucked them in8

Spryman: *does so for the other sibs before yawning*

Thrax; Off to bed with ya Paul

Spryman: Mmmh... *leaned against his father*

Thrax; 8carried him to bed8

Spryman: *snuggled against him*

Thrax; 8tucked him in and kissed his forehead8

Spryman: *purred n curled up, n fell asleep*

Thrax; 8quietly left8

*the home was still utterly clean n immaculant, result of a job done by the AI*

Thrax: ~Least that thing did some good~

*there was some leftovr dinner tht Spryman n the kids couldnt finish on the kitchen counter*

Thrax; 8ate what he could and put the rest in the fridge8

*there were drawings of the kids on the fridge*

Thrax; 8looked at them8

*Sakura's drawing is of the whole family under one roof, Kiaran's drawing is of him n Ozzex listening into Ozzie's big pregnant belly, obviously a collab drawing btwn him n Ozzex, the twins' drawing was of them with a baby sister playing musical instruments while Rory was a drawing of him n Sakura playing scrabble with a baby boy. Hope's drawing was not there, since she cant draw yet*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

*all at the end of the drawing was a scribble tht says "I love you, Mama & Papa*

Thrax; 8chuckled and soon turned in8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews