TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 1-10

Episode 10

8the minute Thrax ran into the hospice Ozzy was wisked away by doctors8

Drix: *impressed* Wow tht's quick. I'll be with him. I'm the only one who knw how the patch n the ligatures work. Dont worry. He's in good hands *quickly followed behind the doctors*

Doctor; 8to Drix8 How fast can we remove it?

Drix: As fast as possible, bt careful too. Its wired to his nervous system n its vry delicate procedure. I managed to shut the AI dwn with a paralyzer virus, bt I'm not sure how long exactly will it last before it reboots. I'll give it 3 hours tops. Oh, n be careful. My friend's pregnant

8the doctors nodded and quickly got to work8

Drix: * helped out with the surgery*

8the doctors were careful to remove the chip8

Drix: * helped out by instructing where to cut n pull n tweeze out the connecting wires*

8after a while it was finished8

Drix: *breathed a sigh of relief as they almost couldnt make it in time* I'll go tell Thrax the good news *cleaned himself n went outside*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Drix: *smiled at him* The surgery is a success. The patch is finally gone now

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

8many of the doctors and nurses were leaving8

Drix: *waved at the docs, giving them a "Thank u" look* I think I heard they're putting Oz in ICU. U wanna go see him?

Thrax; 8darted off8

Drix: *followed behind him*

Ozzie: *was hooked up to an IV n given a bit of breathing support, bt he looked more or less fine*

Thrax; 8ran over to him8

Drix: Easy there, tiger

Thrax; 8stoked his mate's hair8

Drix: So...the baby. Ur gonna let him keep it?

Thrax; 8nods, lifting ozzy's shirt8

*the small cell was new, abt probably a mth n a half old, coinciding with the day Thrax had sex with Oz during on Christine-topia*

Thrax; smiled and purred8

Drix: Well, I'll leave u two now, n I'll go tell the good news to everyone *left the room*

Thrax; 8sat down8

Drix: *keyed in the two way communicator* Yo, guys?

Alexis; Drix? Wat's up pill?

Drix: *relayed to him, n everyone, the good news*

Miracle: Oh thank Hector!

Ricardo: *breathed a sigh of relief*

Takashi: Yapparii~!!

Julius; That's good news

Dieter: Vere iz he now?

Drix: He's at the hospice nearby the brain centre. Oh, btw, he's pregnant again. So Miracle, ur gonna be a big brother again

Miracle: W...Wht?! Bt I...I thought he...I thought he's infertile now?!

Kids; What?!

Drix: Long story... *told them wht the AI had done*

Sakura; Are those affects permanent?

Drix: Not sure. Looks like it is, judging by the scan the AI showed us, tho we're gonna hv to do another chk-up just to be sure

Rory; Alright

8a slight jolt started8

Drix: Wht's going on this time?

Leah; Better get home Drix or stay with Thrax, the ceremony's starting

Drix: Alright, darling. I'm coming home right now *contacted Thrax thru his two-way* Hey, Thrax. I'm going home now. The ceremony is abt to start. U stay put, k? N watch ovr Oz

Thrax; Of course

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews