TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-1


Episode 1

Drix: *made his way home in a jiff*

Leah; 8kissed him8

Drix: *kissed her bk* How goes it? I felt the jolt, bt wht's going on right now?

Leah; 8turned on the eye-channle8

Drix: *watched with her*

8outside, Goliath was doing an arial mating dance with Angel8

Drix: Wow, tht looks like a vry magical dance. N his mate looks beautiful. He's a lucky man

Leah; Gargoyle Drix

Drix: Gargoyle, yes. Sorry. I keep forgetting tht we're not in a human city

Leah; 8nods, cradling Sally8

Drix: I'm glad it's finally ovr now. I was abt to give up on trying to bring Oz bk with tht troublesome AI in him

Leah; Least he's back now

Drix: Yeah, bk with an extra little life with him *chuckles*

Leah; 8smiled as she lay against him8

Drix: *nuzzled against her as well*

8the ceremony continued for half the night unttil each couple flew to their homes8

Drix: Tht was amazing. I think I saw some other gargoyle couples as well just now. Were those his sibs?

Leah; Well Rookery siblings meaning they were hatched in the same area

Drix: Ah, ok. Tht clay-skinned gargoyle looks interesting, n tht other gargoyle he is courting looks like a bit of a human-gargoyle hybrid

Leah; 8looked at her8

*the human-gargoyle hybrid had sun-tanned skin, hair of dark chocolate n eyes of ruby red. She had features of a human, bt she has huge gargoyle wings*

Leah; Possible

Drix: If I'm not mistakened, tht clay-skinned gargoyle named is Brooklyn, right? He seemed to vry in love with tht hybrid *laughs along with Goliath who was laughing at the clay-skinned gargoyle who banged against the tree wen he missed the human-gargoyle hybrid*

Leah; 8chuckled8 They may hook up at the next ceremony

Drix: How long will tht be before the nxt ceremony? *grins wen Goliath saw the human-gargoyle hybrid giggled secretly at Brooklyn*

Leah: 10 yrs, Brooklyn and Suki aren't even teenagers yet

Drix: Reli? They look quite big to be a minor

Leah; Gargoyles age half the way humans do

Drix: Ah, interesting. Gonna keep tht in mind later

*meanwhile, Ozzie has finally awoken frm his surgery*

Ozzie: Mmh... *blinked awake*

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzie: Mmmh... *turns to him* Th...Thrax...?

Thrax; Hey baby

Ozzie: Thrax? Thrax!! *happy tears poured out as he leapt forward to hug him* I'm sorry~! I'm so sorry~!! Pls dont hate me~!! I'm sorry for everything tht I've done! I'm sorry I betrayed u to Gunther! I'm sorry I had sex with him~!! Its all my fault~!!

Thrax: Ozzy it's ok, you weren't in control

Ozzie: Bt...Bt still...I... *suddenly lurched forward, his hand covering his mouth as he felt the morning sickness kicking in*

Thrax; 8got him the waste basket8

Ozzie: *puked into the waste basket*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *finished puking for a moment then looked horrified* Oh...Oh Hector...A...Am I pregnant...?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Oh...Oh Hector...Am...Am I pregnant with Gunther's child...?!

Thrax; No baby 8lifts his gown8 Look

Ozzie: *looked dwn, vry worried*

8there in the middle was the little red and blue ball8

Ozzie: W...Wait...I thought I dont hv a womb anymore. I'm infertile! How can this be?

Thrax; 8explained what happened8

Ozzie: D...Does tht mean...Does tht mean I'm fertile again...?

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *cried happy tears n hugged him*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: Our baby...! Our baby...! Bt...Bt wouldnt it be too soon? Our kids r barely one. Maybe we shouldnt...

Thrax; Ozzy most of our kids are well past their second birthday

Ozzie: *blinked* Oh, sorry, I must've lost track of time or something. Being trapped in there kinda made my brain slow

Thrax; 8rested his hand on ozzy's stomach8

Ozzie: *placed his hand on Thrax's* I'm so glad its not Gunther's. I would kill myself if it is

Thrax; 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* I love u so much. I'm so glad to be bk

Thrax; We all are baby

Ozzie: Hey there, baby *rubbed his still flat belly* Ur gonna hv lots n lots of bros n sis to play with once ur out

Thrax; And we're all safe now

Ozzie: Yeah, I noticed thru the AI's eyes. We're in a gargoyle city now?

Thrax; 8nods8 The ceremony has finished

Ozzie: Oh already? Too bad I missed it. I would so like to watch it

Thrax; I'm sure one of the others recorded it

Ozzie: Cool. So...I take it the surgery went well with removing the patch. Am I...gonna be able to walk?

Thrax; 8nods8 You just need rest

Ozzie: Good. I dont want to end up an invalid

Thrax; 8gave him an Eskimo kiss8

Ozzie: *giggled*

Thrax; 8smiled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews