TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 1-9

Episode 9

*they all made their way to the brain centre in Thailog's car*

8the city seemed to be preparing8

Drix: Wht r u guys preparing? Is there something to do with the tremors tht just happened?

Thailog; Tis the mating ceremony

Drix: Ah, I see *reaching the lab* It needs ur passcode, Mr Mayor

Thailog; 8punched in the code and quickly brought them in8

Drix: *gestured Thrax to pass Oz to one of the scientists while he instructed the other scientists to start hooking Oz up*

Thrax; 8gently handed his mate over8

*the scientist took Oz n placed him in a sort of recliner seat n started him up everywhere n connecting it to a big computer screen*

Thrax; 8stepped back8

*the computer went online n the AI of Oz reappeared again on the screen*

Screen: U will not hv this shell. I intend to reattain physical form to serve my directives

Thailog; We'll see

Drix: Do u hv any VR system in here?

Sciencetist; 8points to a maxhine8

Drix: Good *went ovr n hooked up the VR system, then got the VR helmet* Thrax, we're going in there to convince him to bk off

Thrax; He won't listen

Drix: We gotta try *tossed him the helmet for him to catch* Mr Mayor, u can carry on with the celebration without us as planned. We'll take it frm here

Thailog: You better do it quickly otherwise it will cause Goliath serious problems

Drix: Like how serious problems?

Thailog: Confusion, uncontrolable anger, dizziness

Drix: All tht frm using a VR?

Thrax; Goliath isn't human Drix, different spieces - different problems

Drix: Got it. We'll try to wrap this up quick. U ready, Thrax? *puts on the helmet*

Thrax; 8nods and puts on his8

Drix: Hook us on, gentlemen, n wish us luck

8the sciencetists nodded and scanned them in8

*moments later, they soon found themselves in the AI, n then face to face with AI Oz*

Thrax; 8growled8

AI Oz: My mate. U r here with me?

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Drix: He is not here with u or for u. We're here to delete u out of Oz, permanently

AI Oz: Unacceptable. I am assuming the identity of Osmosis Jones. I AM Osmosis Jones

Thrax; 8snarled, feeling the spikes rip on his back8

Drix: Why do u insist on being Oz? U r not Oz. U r just an assumed identity invading Oz. U r not meant to be here!

AI Oz: Is the situation not clear to u? It is bcoz I love Thrax. He is my husband. My directive. I am built to love n serve my mate, n I am built to nurture n protect my children. They r my directives, not the alpha's directive

Thrax; 8hissed8

AI Oz: Look *swipes his hand n showed him a blueprint of Oz's body anatomy* The alpha had created maximum damages on his physical being. I hv to make changes n fix him n who better to run it than I, an AI far more superior than any being? I evn made the initiative to recreate his womb, n he is now carrying our child, my mate. Our child *finally smiled, bt the smile didnt reach his eyes* Our fornication and/or procreation has been a success, my mate. We r with child

Drix: W...Wht...? Is tht ur intention all along?

Thrax; What do you mean?

AI Oz: *waved his hand again to zoom in on the womb* I hv recreated his womb, reconstructed it frm scratch, n now he is whole again, n look *zoomed into the womb to reveal a small cell growing* Why do u think I hv been wearing conservative fabrics?

Drix: W...When did u actually hv sex with him, Thrax?

Thrax; 8gulped, knowing8

AI Oz: Alpha took ovr, bt u hv impregnate him in a womb tht I hv reconstructed. I helped the alpha conceived a child thru u. By right, it is plausible n acceptable tht I should be the one to see it thru *phased in n reappeared in front of Thrax* I hv become a perfect mate for u, my mate. I love u *saying all this in a stoic face tho as he leaned in to kiss him on the lips*

Thrax; 8jumped back8

Drix: *pulled the AI bk* The child is not urs! Its btwn Thrax n Oz, the alpha! U hv nothing to do with this! U r just a program! Nothing more!

AI Oz: I hv EVERYTHING to do with this!! This is my directive! They are MY directives!! MINE!!

*the VR started to get distorted n menacing*

Thrax; Drix, we need to hurry

Drix: Sorry, citizen. Bt unfortunately u r no longer eligible for the directive, n ur services n motives hv been terminated *took out a pendrive hidden in his chest compartment n stabbed it into the AI's chest*

*the AI let out a electronic scream as black pixels spread thru, eating him away*

Drix: Lets get outta here

Thrax; 8took off8

Drix: *took off as well, n woke up in the real world*

*the patch behind Oz's neck started to spark n burn, smoke coming out as his body twitched n jerked*

Thrax; 8ran over8

*the patch finally let out a small explosion n fizzed a little before Oz finally stopped convulsing*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Drix: We gotta prep him up for surgery to take the patch off. Do u guys hv a hospice nearby?

Thailog; Yes, there's one a block from here

Drix: Come, Thrax. Lets take him there. We better get the patch off before it has a chance to reboot

Thrax; 8picked up his mate and ran out8

Drix: *followed behind quickly, helping Thrax to make way*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews