TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 3-2

Episode 2

Ozzie: *was at home, having just made meals for the children*

Hope: *was still at the nursing stage evn tho she was teething* Mama...Nen-nen (baby talk for milk)

Ozzie: *picked her up n lifted his shirt to let her nurse, bt was still stoic n robotic in nature*

Sakura; 8shuttered8

Hope: *nursed happily*

Spryman: *felt reli awkward, not used to Oz being like this*

Rory; 8didn't look pleased8

Kiaran&Ozzex: *shrugs n tries to bear with it just until the pad was off*

8the twins didn't mind either8

Ozzie: *finished feeding Hope n burped her, then put her dwn n went with the laundry*

Kiaran: Mama~! Piggy bk ride~!

Sakura; 8inhaled sharply8

Ozzie: I am performing textile purification. I cannot assist u on tht command

Kiaran: Aww, Mama, pls~? Pls, pls, pls~? U havent given me piggy bk ride in ages~! I miss it~! Pls~?

Rory; 8hissed8 Kairan

Ozzie: *stared at him for a while, then for a vry short split second, he actually made a smile before bending to pick Kiaran up, secure him on his bk before continuing his laundry*

Kiaran: *giggled* Ur right, Hope. Mama is still in there

8the twins smiled8

Hope: *smiled happily too, knwing she was right*

8Rory and Sakura finished then left for their room8

Spryman: *noticed them leave, finished his food n followed them* Hey, guys. I knw its a silly question bt...u OK?

8they both glared8

Spryman: Ur right. Silly question. I knw ur upset abt ur mom, bt its only temporary

Rory; Hopefully it'll be removed before we leave

Spryman: Yeah, I knw, bt I have a feeling it wont be tht soon. I better go chk on Pops. Jesse brought him home this morning n I wanna make sure he's OK *went upstairs to the bedroom where Thrax rested*

Thrax; 8was dozing8

Spryman: *sat dwn beside him n stroke his dreads*

Thrax; 8stirred slightly8

Spryman: Hey Pops. U alright?

Thrax; 8slowly sat up8

Spryman: * helped him up* Feeling a bit better now?

Thrax; A little

Spryman: U want me to ask Momma to get u something to eat or drink?

Thrax; No thank you

Spryman: *sigh* I knw ur uncomfortable abt Momma, bt we'll just hv to bear with it until he can remove the patch

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: Pops...Do u still love Momma? Evn wen he's like this? Evn aftr wht he had done to us bk in Hector?

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Spryman: *looked at his facial expression* Heh, I understand. How could u love him aftr all tht he had done, right? I dont blame ya

Thrax; 8sighs8

Spryman: Just so u knw, if its gonna end in a divorce, I'll always love u, Pops

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Spryman: *nuzzled him bk* Ur...not reli going to divorce Mama, r u? I was just stating a hypothetical question

Thrax; If we can get him back

Spryman: Wht if we can nvr get him bk? Everyone except Sakura n Rory thinks Momma's still there deep inside, bt wht if no matter how we do, we cant bring him bk?

Thrax; 8frowned8

Spryman: Sorry. I'm being pessimist, bt there is a chance we might nvr get him bk. Wht then?

Thrax; 8sighed8

Spryman: Will u still love him? Tell me, honestly, Pops. Will u?

Thrax; I don't know if I can love someone who can't truely return it

Spryman: Bt wht if he wants to return it bt cant, if wht Hope believes abt the real Momma is still inside is true?

Thrax; Let's hope she's right

Spryman: *nods*

Thrax; 8sighs8

Ozzie: *continued doing the chores in the house, occasionally entertaining the kids' needs*

Thrax; 8sighed as he watched8

Ozzie: *noticed his clothes was dirty n went to the laundry room to clean it, taking them off n putting them into the washing machine, going naked*

Thrax; 8looked over8

Ozzie: *stared at the washing machine waiting for the clothes to be done, just there naked*

Thrax; 8licked his lips slightly8

Ozzie: *sees Thrax* Yes, my mate? Do u require assistance?

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Ozzie: *noticed the slightly longing look on Thrax n deduced thru his brain his requirement for bodily expression of love, tht coincides with his directive to love n serve, then opened his arms* Do u wish to fornication and/or procreate with me, my mate?

Thrax; 8came up to him and nipped his neck8

Ozzie: *doesnt respond to the nip, bt somehow his fingers curled n clenched a little at Thrax's sleeve*

Thrax; 8licked his neck8

Ozzie: *his brain doesnt interprets this, bt somehow his body reacted n lean in to kiss his forehead*

Thrax; 8carried him to their room8

Ozzie: *allows to be carried, his arms wrapped ard his neck*

Thrax; 8lay him on the bed and nipped his shoulders8

Ozzie: *felt the nip bt doesnt respond it, tho his body responded to kissing his neck*

Thrax; 8positioned over him8

Ozzie: Do u wish for me to perform fellatio on ur penis, my mate? *his arms still wrapped ard him*

Thrax; 8didn't hear him, bringing out his shaft and eased into ozzy8

Ozzie: *as soon as the cock entered, something short circuited inside him n almost immediately he let out a loud moan* T-Thrax~!!

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: Th...Thrax...?! Thrax?! Baby, u can hear me?! *tears start to well up in his eyes, the emotions n facial expression the virus knew n loved so much strewn across his face*

Thrax; 8smiled and kissed him deeply8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk just as deep n hungrily* Thrax...Oh Thrax...I've been calling n calling...Like I was stuck in a cage with no way out...n no one could hear me...

Thrax; 8reached where the patch was8

Ozzie: No, dont. Dont touch tht. Its still attached to me ard my nervous system. If u pull it, I'll nvr walk again

Thrax; How we gonna get it off/

Ozzie: Be patient. Drix will figure out a way, along with Mole. For now, pls...make love to me. Make love to me until we forget our own names *kissed him deeply*

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: Oh, yes, yes, yes~!! Thrax, Thrax, Thrax, I love u...!! *his ass clenched hard at each thrust*

Thrax; 8became harder and faster8

Ozzie: *let out moans aftr moans of pleasure*

Thrax; 8panted and growled8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...!!! *came all ovr the both of them*

Thrax; 8roared as he realised8

*the couple ended up having sex for 4 straight hours, savouring each other's body n soul, reconnecting all their lost moments together until they were totally exhausted*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *finished orgasmed for Frank knws how many times before he collapsed*

Thrax; 8collapsed beside him8

Ozzie: *cuddled against Thrax* I wont be able to stay long, u knw tht...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: Try to hang in there...OK...? Drix will fix me somehow...Just remember, I'm right here... *put his hand against his own heart* Dont forget tht...n wait for me...

Thrax; 8tears ran down his face8 I will, I promise

Ozzie: *nuzzled him one last time before his eyes n facial expression returned stoic* Has our fornication and/or procreation to ur satisfaction, my mate?

Thrax; 8didn't answer and wept silently8

Ozzie: *his brain interprets Thrax's sadness as non-satisfactory n responded by reaching up his hand to wipe the tears n hugging him close*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8

Ozzie: *for a split second again, a smile swept past his face*

Thrax; 8dozed off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews