TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 3-3

Episode 3

Hecro: *was finishing up with nursing Alakay n abt to tuck both Alakay n Shane to bed*

Maximus; 8came up and kissed his neck8

Hecro: *giggles* Not in front of the kids

Maximus; 8smirks8

*a knock on the door was heard*

Maximus; 8looked through the peephole8

*it was Isabella outside*

Maximus; 8opened the door slightly8

Isabella: Can we talk in private, Chief?

Maximus; 8stepped out, closing the door8

Isabella: I knw ur relationship btwn tht Hecro guy

Maximus; 8was shocked8 What?

Isabella: The news footage of ur return with the refugees. I was weirded out at first wen I saw certain differences compared to ur old picture n ur current look right now. I figured maybe being in a male city changed u physically, so I double-chk the footage to see if I missed out anything else. There was one split moment wen u came out of the tank with Hecro hand-in-hand, him in ur arms. N it was not friendship style. I can tell btwn a friendship hug n a lover's hug. He is ur lover, isnt he? N the two children are urs

Maximus; 8narrowed his eyes8

Isabella: U knw wht tht means, dont u? Just like wht happened to ur folks

Maximus; 8growls8

Isabella: U n ur mate will hv to get the snip

Hecro: *was wondering wht took Maximus so long n listened in to everything, covering his mouth in shock*

Maximus; Over my dead body 8snarls8

Isabella: Then u will hv to leave. I dont care how u do it, bt u must leave within the nxt 24 hours. This is as much as I can give u before I am obliged by my duty to take u n Hecro in for the snip. Along with ur other gay friends u may hv

Maximus; 8growls8

Isabella: Remember, 24 hours. Any later n I cant help u anymore evn if I want to...Chief *walks off*

Maximus; 8ran back in and contacted the whole clan8

*everyone answered their communicator*

Hecro: *was trembling*

Maximus; We need to get out, fast

Takashi: Nani? Doushita?

Dieter: Vat zeemz to be zee problem?

Maximus; They know

Ricardo: W...Wht? H...How??

Miracle: Oi vey...

Maximus; We've only 24 hr til they come for us, load what you can

Takashi: Hai, wakata

Dieter: Vill do

Miracle: Roger

Morty: *speaking thru Julius' communicator* Gotcha *carries Julius bridal style* C'mon, let's go, lovebug

Maximus; 8turned off the phone and started packing8

Hecro: *was still shivering, hugging himself, not knwing wht to do*

Maximus; We have to go

Hecro: *was trembling n muttering*

Maximus; Hecro?

Hecro: *shut his eyes tight n wrapped his arms ard his head*

Maximus; What's wrong?

Hecro: *started crying* N...No...No, not the snip...No...

Maximus; Calm down, we won't get it if we get out of here

Hecro: It's all my fault. I failed u. I failed at protecting u...

Maximus; They would have found out one way or another

Hecro: *sobbed, his body trembling*

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecro: *sobbed in his arms* I'm sorry...I'm sorry I brought upon all this...

Maximus; 8stroked his hair and held him close8

Hecro: *cried a bit more n slowly calmed dwn* Lets get outta here, babe

Maximus; 8nods8 Get the kids8

Hecro: *went to carry the kids*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews