TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 1-2

Episode 2

Miracle: *meanwhile, was settling nicely on bed, nursing Hippolyta*

Alexis; 8made him something nice8

Miracle: *smelled it n smiled as he continued nursing*

Alexis; 8brought in a tray with plenty of food8

Miracle: Thanks, love *smiling at him. Despite looking slightly malnourished, he had a rather motherly glow tht still made him look vry beautiful*

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: *noticed n smirked* See something u like, baby?

Alexis; 8set the tray down8 Your radiant glow

Miracle: Wht? I hv a glow? *blushed*

Alexis; 8nods8 The glow of a loving mother

Miracle: I...I didnt think I would hv tht *his blush made his glow even more*

Alexis; 8nuzzles him8

Miracle: *giggled*

Alexis; 8kissed his cheek then looked down at their daughter8

Hippolyta: *has finished nursing n fell asleep, her mouth still having a hold on her mother's nipple*

Alexis; 8stroked her hair8

Miracle: *chuckles n pried her off his nipple, giving her to Alexis*

Alexis; 8cradled her8

Miracle: *sat up properly to start eating*

Alexis; 8pulled back the curtains8

Miracle: U want some? Lets eat together

Alexis; You need it more than me

Miracle: Alright, bt u'll help me finish whtevr I cant, right?

Alexis; 8nods8 Waste not, want not

Miracle: I wonder how will our Polly would grow up to be. She looks so big n beautiful right now. I bet she'll be a femme fatale

Alexis; 8took something out of his pocket8

Miracle: *looked up at it*

8it was a small framed photo8

Miracle: *looked at the photo* Wht's this?

8it was a photo of Rabies-virus family8

Miracle: Is...Is tht ur family? Ur real family?

Alexis; 8nods8 We each have a photo of our families

Miracle: Ah, yes, I remember Daddy showed me a photo of Pops' family, n he showed me his own great-great grandpa

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: Oh, we need to remind tht Eduardo guy abt ur heat cycle. Hopefully they'll knw something abt this

Alexis; 8sighs8 Hopefully

Miracle: *nuzzled him* I'm sure he will

Takashi: *was chking out the kitchen, his favourite spot of a house*

Orion; 8rolled his eyes8

Takashi: Heh, kire ne~! (so pretty) Too bad this is just temporary. I hope our new home will be much better

Orion; It will

Takashi: I hope so. I wanna hv a nice kitchen so tht I can make meals for u if I...if I... *blushed n twiddled his thumbs* If I evr be ur oku-san (wife)

Orion; 8came over and nipped his shoulder8

Takashi: N...Nya...Dame... *blushed hard*

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: U...U want it...? Here...?

Orion; Why not?

Takashi: *blushed n shook his head, meaning tht it was OK to do it there*

Orion; 8slowly removed his clothes8

Takashi: Nya...Ha...Hasukashi ne... (i feel shy) *blushed reli hard as he allowed his clothes to be removed*

Orion; 8planted butterfly kisses along his neck8

Takashi: *moaned at the feeling* U...Ur so horny these days...

Orion; 8smirks8

Takashi: *leans up to kiss his lips*

Orion; 8kissed him deep8

Takashi: *guided him to the kitchen counter as he kept kissing*

Orion; 8ran his hands down Taka's slender body8

Takashi: *breath hitched, raising his legs for him*

Orion; 8lowered his jeans as he nipped Taka's neck8

Takashi: *whined pleasurably at the feeling*

Orion; 8eased his shaft in8

Takashi: *let out a silent scream of pleasure at the feeling of his pussy being filled*

Orion; 8moaned8 So tight

Takashi: *blushed* I...I'm only tight...for u...

Orion; 8licked his neck8

Takashi: Mmmh... *his pussy clenched ard Orion's cock*

Orion; 8pants and thrusts8

Takashi: *let out moans n groans* Ki-Kimochii~! Kimochii~! (so good)

Orion; 8licked his lips8

Takashi: *leans up to kiss him as he moved his hips more, wanting him to go deeper n harder*

Orion; 8thrusted deeper as his shaft became harder8

Takashi: Yes, yes, yes~!! Kimochii~! (so good) Aishiteru, Orion-chan~!!

Orion; 8picked up speed8

Takashi: Icha so...Icha so...!! (i'm gonna come) *pants*

Orion; 8groans8

Takashi: Iku...Iku...!! (i'm coming) *came both thru his pussy n his cock*

Orion; 8threw his head back as he realised8

Takashi: *pants as he jerked n twitched, slowly calming dwn frm his high*

Orion; 8pants8

Takashi: Mmmh...Suge... *brings him dwn to a kiss*

Orion; 8kissed him deep8

Takashi: I'm glad to hv u as my mate, n I will look forward to u being my danna-sama (husband)

Orion; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews