TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 1-5

Episode 5

*later tht night, aftr Ozzie tucked all the children to bed, he quietly approached Thrax. Evn tho his face still looked stoic n expressionless, his body language seemed a little awkward*

Thrax; 8turned to the sound of footsteps8

Ozzie: *looked up at him quietly, his body language undecided*

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: *a long silence before he blurted out* I...wish to fornicate and/or procreate with u, my mate

Thrax; 8wasn't really in the mood especially with ozzy likes this8

Ozzie: Do u not desire me, my mate?

Thrax; Not like this

Ozzie: I...cannot understand this...analomy within me... *put his hand on his heart* My directive is to love n serve u, to allow u fornication and/or procreation whenevr u request it...U hv not request it bt here... *points at his heart* Tells me to offer myself to u. Am I experiencing malfunction, my mate? *his face was still expressionless, bt his cheeks were blushing*

Thrax; 8bit his lip and tried to think8

Ozzie: Pls, my mate...Do you not desire me...? *his eyes seemed to show for a split second Oz's usual eyes*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *tears flowed frm his eyes evn tho his face was expressionless* Do I not satisfy you, my mate?

Thrax; It's not that

Ozzie: *went up to him n went to his knees, taking Thrax's cock out, then started sucking it*

Thrax; 8gasped8

Ozzie: *took his cock whole, sucking n licking expertly*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: *suck him more, stroking the rest tht couldn't fit in his mouth*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *pulls out* Pls take me, my mate. Do as u will with me. Fornicate and/or procreate with me *his face was reli red now evn showed signs of panting quietly*

Thrax; 8was shaking8

Ozzie: *took off his clothes, baring himself to him*

Thrax; Ozzy, no

Ozzie: Command overridden *pushed Thrax onto the bed n lowered himself dwn on the virus' cock*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: *another short-circuit n Oz's facial expression returned to his usual self, n started crying freely* Do u reli dont want me at all? *sobs*

Thrax; Not in that roboti state

Ozzie: Tht was my only way to communicate with u. I managed to override myself to make me desire u, so tht I can come out in the open. *sobs* Bt since...since u dont need me, then... *made a motion to pull out*

Thrax; Look this isn't an ordinary city, someone here can help you

Ozzie: I knw. I'm not blind. My body may not respond to my commands, bt I can see wht's going on ard me. Bt all I want right now is to be with u, talk to u as myself, bt... *sobs as he pulled out n wiped his tears, sitting at one corner*

Thrax; 8sat up8

Ozzie: *cried at the corner*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: Do u still love me, Thrax? *not looking at him*

Thrax; Of course I do

Ozzie: Will u love me evn if I will nvr be who I used to?

Thrax; 8kissed his neck8 I will

Ozzie: I'm sorry...for everything...for Hector...everything...

Thrax; It wasn't your fault

Ozzie: Do u hate me for tht?

Thrax; No my love

Ozzie: If u knew wht Gunther had done to me...U will hate me...

Thrax; Never

Ozzie: *buries his face in his hands, then a few minutes later, the robotic Oz returned* Has our fornication and/or procreation satisfactory to u, my mate?

Thrax; 8gripped his fist8

Ozzie: *just looked at him blankly, waiting for an order*

Thrax; 8sighs8 Let's retire for the night

Ozzie: Yes, my mate *went to bed, got under the covers n snuggled against him*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *shut his eyes n went offline*

Thrax; 8drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews