TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-2

Episode 2

*the nxt day, the kids were the first to come n visit their mother*

Spryman: *had the kids lined up, following behind him like little duckies as they searched for their mother's ward*

8a she-virus nurse came up to them8

Spryman: Hi, can u help us find our Momma? His name's Osmosis Jones-Roja

Nurse; 8smiles and led them to ozzy's room8

Spryman: *sees Ozzie n ran to him* Momma~!

Ozzie: *opened his eyes n smiled* Hey, babies. C'mere to Mama

8the kids all ran to him8

Ozzie: *cuddled n hugged them all, kissing them*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Oh I missed u, my babies. I missed u so much. I'm so sorry for hurting u... *cried happy tears*

8the kids cuddled against him8

Ozzie: I'm so sorry...I love u so much...

Spryman: We love u too. Its not ur fault. Its all Gunther's fault. We dont blame u

8the kids cuddled against him8

Ozzie: I'm so sorry...I love u so much...

Spryman: We love u too. Its not ur fault. Its all Gunther's fault. We dont blame u

Thrax; We never have

Ozzie: *buries his face in his child, savouring the feel of their presence in their arms*

Thrax; 8sat by him8

Ozzie: Hey, guys. U r gonna be big bros n sis soon

Sakura; You're able to have more momma?

Ozzie: *chuckles* Maybe, since the AI fixed my womb. Why? Do u want more sibs?

8they all smiled8

Ozzie: *chuckles* We're definitely gonna be a big family, bt for the moment, we'll settle with this little critter here *lifted his shirt for them to see*

8they all smiled seeing the little ball8

Kiaran: Will it be a boy or girl?

Ozzie: Its too soon to tell, reli

8Sakura and Rory exchanged looks and nodded8

Ozzie: *noticed* Well, wht do my little detectives figured out this time? *smiles*

Sakura; We were just thinking of a name

Ozzie: Oh? N wht might tht be?

Both: Jared

Ozzie: *blinked in surprise* Oh. Jared, huh? Well, if its a girl?

Sakura: Angel

Ozzie: *turns to Thrax* Wht do u think, love?

Thrax; 8smiled8 Each name sounds right

Ozzie: Alright. It's settled then. Either Jared or Angel

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *feels nausea again*

Thrax; 8took the kids and gave him the bucket8

Ozzie: *hurled into the bucket*

Spryman: *cringed*

Sakura; 8bit her lip8

Ozzie: *hurled for abt 10 mins before groaning* Ugh~! I hate it wen this happened. It didnt happen wen I was pregnant with the twins or Hope~

Thrax; Each pregancies different

Ozzie: Yeah...I guess... *hurled again*

Thrax; 8winces8

Ozzie: *hurled for another 5 mins then calmed dwn* Ugh...When do I get to go home?

Thrax; Few days I think

Ozzie: Mmh, ok *lay bk dwn in bed* So...wht did u do to the AI? Aftr I went offline I couldnt remember anything

Thrax; Best ya don't baby

Ozzie: *frowned a little* Why not?

Thrax; I don't want you to hurt more

Ozzie: *chuckles* I'm not tht easily hurt, bt alright. I'll take ur word for it *nuzzled against him*

Thrax; 8kissed his forehead then turned on the tv8

*the whole family watched*

8the mayor was making a special and unepected announcement about a new merged city8

Ozzie: Woah, merged city? Wht's going on?

Spryman: Looks like the mating ceremony btwn Goliath and Angel was a success!

Thrax; 8chuckled8 Guess they couldn't wait

Spryman: Well, Ricardo did tell me the last time he saw the eye channel tht Goliath complained he's not getting any younger

Ozzie: Angel? *chuckles* Is tht where u got the name for ur future sister?

Sakura; 8winked8

Rory: Yeah right, Goliath's only 40

Jamie: How old is he...

Junko: Supposed to be...

Twins: To hv children?

Sakura; He's 40 in human years but in gargoyle years he's only twenty

Ozzie: Wow, tht is interesting. I've only read abt them thru the books in the library whenevr Frank reads up on fantasy stuff, bt being in a real-life gargoyle city is just intriguing. Tho I'm curious, dont they usually turn to stone during the day like in the myths?

Thrax; Use to

Hope: Use to?

Thrax; Thailog told me that gargoyles use to until they found a spell to change that

Ozzie: Frm who? Merlin? Coz according to human history, he had always been the Father of Magic

Thrax; Maybe or from another

Ozzie: *nods* We could ask Thailog abt it wen he has the time

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Wow, this is amazing. N I thought the whole world is dominated by humans n there's no such thing as creatures like them

Thrax; Some things can surprise you

Ozzie: *chuckles* Yeah I guess

8the kids smiled8

Thrax; I wonder if we'll be round long enough to see their child

Ozzie: Huh? Why do u say tht?

Thrax; Angel will lay her egg in 5 months but it takes 10 years for the egg to hatch

Kids: Ehh~?!

Ozzie: Wow, tht's...reli long!

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: U sure? I dont think it's tht long

Thrax; Want a bet

Ozzie: *smirks* Oh ur on, baby. I say its at least 5 yrs

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: *grins* I bet u a whole mth of massages tht its 5 yrs

Spryman: Oi vey...

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes8

Kiaran: *sniggers*

Rory; 8sighed8

Hope: *giggled*

8the sound of celebration could be heard8

Ozzie: *turned to see the doctors n nurses were walking ard in a jolly mood n some were popping crackers, cheering to every ward patient they see, evn to Oz n his family*

Nurse: Heard the news? A new merged city is created! Isnt tht wonderful?

Thrax; 8chuckles8 We heard

Ozzie: So how long will the new merged city be born?

Nurse: Angel will be pregnant for 6 mths before the birth, then it'll be a long 5 yrs before we see the little hatchling. Ooh~! I cant wait~! Oh, here, hv some candy for the celebration *gave some candies to the kids before walking off to join the celebration*

Sakura; 8gave her father a roll of eyes8

Ozzie: Aha! I was right! *laughs* U owe me one mth worth of massages!

Spryman: *rofl*

Thrax; 8groans8

Spryman: *lol-ed again*

Rory; Wonder what the newborn will look like

Jamie: Maybe they will hv the mommy's looks...

Junko: N daddy's hair...

Twins: Or vice versa

Thrax; Hard to say kids

Sakura; 8took out a book8

Ozzex: *leans in to see wht his sister was reading*

8it was a book on gargoyle families8

*a few moments later, Miracle came in with his family*

Miracle: Daddy~! *ran n hugged him*

Ozzie: Oh, Miracle, my son! *hugged him bk, much to the relief of Miracle*

Alexis; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *looked to see Hippolyta in his arms* Oh there's my lil granddaughter, come to ur Granny, dear *held out his arms*

Alexis; 8gently set her in8

Ozzie: Oof, ur a heavy lil critter *cradles her in her arms* Hi there, Polly. Ur as beautiful as evr

8the little one giggles8

Miracle: I heard I'm gonna be a brother again. Is tht true?

Rory; It's true

Miracle: Can I see?

Ozzie: *showed him*

Miracle: Wow...Amazing~! I'm so happy to hv another sib again~!

Thrax; The only good thing that AI did

Ozzie: *chuckles* Yeah, I guess its a bit of a blessing in disguise

Miracle: I'm so glad tht ur bk, Daddy. We reli missed u. Well, the real u

Alexis; Great to have ya back

Ozzie: Great to be bk

Alexis; 8looked out the window8 Yesh and I thought female cities were bad

Ozzie: *laughs* Its a vry big event for them, so we cant complain. They do, aftr all, only mate for every 20 yrs

Miracle: Speaking of which, we just came frm visiting Eduardo

Thrax; Oh?

Miracle: We were worried abt Alex's heat cycle, n Eduardo said apparently Alex is not the only Rabies virus here. They hv a few Rabies viruses here as well n they hv holding facilities in the Spleen Area during the heat cycle occurs

Thrax; Sounds promising

Miracle: Yeah. I gave the date tht we keyed in Alex's heat cycle to Eduardo n he keyed it into his PDA, n promised he would come to collect Alex the day before the cycle as he did with the other Rabies viruses

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Good for u. Now u dont hv to worry abt hurting Miracle

Alexis; 8nodds8

Ozzie: Excuse me...U might wanna take Polly bk...I'm gonna puke again... *his face going green*

Alexis; 8took her8

Ozzie: *grabbed the bucket n hurled*

Thrax; 8winced8

Miracle: Oi vey...Thank goodness mine was ovr quickly

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: *hurled for a few minutes before he calmed dwn, panting*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *was tired out frm all the puking n lay bk, closing his eyes to rest*

Alexis; We better head home

Miracle: Yeah, ur right. Wanna go home with us, kids?

Sakura; Sure, momma needs his rest

Spryman: Bye bye, Momma *kissed his forehead*

Kiaran&Ozzex: Bye, Mama *kissed his cheek*

Twins: *copied them* Bye Mama

Sakura & Rory: Come home soon 8hugs him8

Hope: Bye bye Mama *hugged them as well*

Ozzie: *just smiled bt with his eyes closed, reli tired out frm the puking*

Alexis; 8led the kids and his family out8

Ozzie: *whispered before he passed out* I love u, Thrax

Thrax; Love you to baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews