TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-11

Episode 11

Spryman: *took a break frm his game n saw the mess in the laundry* Oi vey, wht sort of storm hit?

Thrax; 8came down8 Ozzy just had some problems

Spryman: Wht problem? He handled the washing machine just fine bk then

Thrax; When the AI controled him

Spryman: Oh, right. I forgot. *rolled up his sleeves* Need any help?

Thrax; Sure; 8grabs a mop8

Spryman: *got a bucket n a rag*

Thrax; 8mopped up the water8

Spryman: *cleaned up the machine n wiped it dwn, moving away the laundry*

Thrax; 8rang out the mop and clothes8

Spryman: Looks like the laundry needs rewashing

Thrax; 8nods and loaded the machine8

Spryman: * helped to load in the laundry* Where's Momma?

Thrax; Resting at the minute

Spryman: Is he gonna be OK?

Thrax; He will be Paul

Spryman: I hope so. He looked a little worse for wear

Thrax; Pregancy is mysterious

Spryman: *chuckles* I wouldnt want to go thru tht anytime soon

Thrax; You're still young my boy

Spryman: Yeah, I knw. *grins*

Thrax; 8hung the clothes out8

Spryman: *turned off the machine aftr the last of the laundry was done n helped him hang it*

Thrax; Where are the others?

Spryman: They're still in the nap room, I think. Last I saw Momma tucked them all in for nap time

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Spryman: I reli like this new home of ours. Big, spacious, plenty of room, n I'd love to try out the swimming pool at the top floor of this condo

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Spryman: *finished hanging the last laundry* Should I go wake the sibs up or should I just leave them to wake up on their own?

Thrax; They'll wake up on their own

Spryman: *nodded* I'll carry on my game then

Thrax; 8looked round the house8

*the house looked just perfect, too good to be true, bt it reli was the perfect life*

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

Hope: *came out of the nap room, rubbing her eyes sleepily* Mama...?

Thrax; Hey angel

Hope: *tottered to him* Where's Mama?

Thrax; He's resting at the minute

Hope: I want nen-nen (baby talk for milk)

Thrax; 8picked her up and carried her to the master bedroomu8

Ozzie: *was curled up at one side, dozing*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Hope: *wriggled out of Thrax's arms n crawled to Oz, then undid the buttons of Oz's jammies herself n leaned dwn to nurse frm him*

Ozzie: *stirred a little bt went bk to sleep, his arms instinctively wrapped ard Hope to let her feed better*

Thrax; You'll have to stop this soon Hope, your fangs are coming in

Hope: *nodded n continued feeding*

Thrax; 8waited til she was done8

Hope: *finished a bit later n burped, pulling away frm Oz*

Thrax; 8picked her up8

Hope: *nuzzled against her father*

Thrax; 8purred and carried her out8

*the other kids were awake as well, the boys mostly with Spryman, cheering him on when he was playing his games*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hope: *giggled at their antics*

Sakura; 8was reading as always8

Kiaran: *played a versus game with Ozzex*

Rory; 8was reading a garegoyle book8

*the doorbell rang*

Thrax; 8looked through the peephole8

Miracle: *waved at the door; he was alone*

Thrax; 8opened the door8 Hey Miracle

Miracle: Hi. Thought I'd come alone to visit my lil sibs n my family in their new home for a change

Spryman: *sees Miracle* Miracle~! *rushed to him n hugged him like a koala bear*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Miracle: Easy there. I aint going anywhere. Where's Daddy?

Thrax; Resting in our room

Miracle: Is he getting any better?

Thrax; He is but the baby's just draining him a bit

Miracle: *sighed* Tht bad, huh?

Thrax; It'll pass

Miracle: *nodded n picked up Hope frm Thrax's arms, tossing her in the air n catching her*

Hope: *squealed n giggled*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Kiaran: Where's Polly?

Miracle: Polly is with Alex right now. She's hving her nap n Alex wanted to hv some bonding time with her

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Miracle: Wht r u guys doing?

Ozzex: Playing a vs game

Miracle: Hv u got a singing game?

Spryman: Yup. Just bought it on our way home frm lunch. Wanna try?

Rory; 8looked over8

Miracle: Yeah sure, why not? I havent sung for ages. I'm getting a little rusty *made his way to the living room where the games r*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes and went back to reading8

Spryman: *installed the game n turned it on*

Miracle: *picked up one of the game mikes n tested it*

Thrax; 8leaned against the door8

Spryman: So wht song u wanna sing?

Miracle: Pick tht one. Number #5

Spryman: *does so*

Rory; 8pricked his ears8

Miracle: *waited for the music to start n sang on cue, his voice still as beautiful as he was wen he was still in the speakeasy*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Spryman: Wow, is this how he reli sound like wen he was Nightingale?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *continued singing*

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

*a knock was heard on the door*

Thrax; 8looked out8

*it was a smart-looking cell dressed like Tom Colonic*

Thrax; 8kept the door on the chain as he opened it8 Yes?

Cell: Hey, was tht singing I hear?

Thrax; It was

Miracle: *heard him* Oh, s-s-sorry, was I too loud? Am I disturbing u?

Cell: U were the one singing?

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Miracle: Yes. Am I disturbing u?

Cell: No, no, no. Look *takes out a card n gave it to Thrax n Miracle* Can I come in?

Thrax; 8looked at Miracle8

Miracle: *looked at the card n it said "Lexington Records"*

Thrax; 8unhatched the chain8

Cell: Hi, I'm Lexington. *chuckles* Yeah, I'm named aftr one of Goliath's brothers. I live two doors away frm ur plc. I was abt to get out of my house wen I heard the singing. *turns to Miracle* Hv u considered a singing career?

Thrax; 8looked at his son8

Miracle: W...Wha...? M-Me? I...I used to sing in a speakeasy, bt...an actual singing career? I...I dunno

Thrax; Many prefer it as an enjoyment than a career

Miracle: Bt I've always liked singing n everything, n I had a singing career n everything...I...I gotta think abt this. Discuss with my fiance...

Lexington: Yeah, sure. No problem. Take ur time. U got my number, so u can call me anytime wen ur ready

Thrax; 8nods8

Lexington: I'll be taking my leave now. Sorry to bother u *shook Miracle's hand n left*

Spryman: Wow~! Lemme see~ *takes the card* A record studio~! Awesome~!

Thrax; 8picked up Hope8

Miracle: *sat dwn n looked at the card again* Wow...So...wht do I do, Pops?

Thrax; It's your choice my son

Ozzie: *has woken up n came dwnstairs for something to drink* Miracle? Wht a pleasant surprise

Spryman: Momma, Momma, look wht Miracle got!

Ozzie: *sees the card* Wht hv we here?

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: Some guy heard my singing n thought I should go get a singing career

Ozzie: Sounds good. U wanna give tht a shot? U've got a nice voice

Miracle: *shrugs* I dunno. Its been a while since the speakeasy...

Thrax; Least this'll only be for entertainment

Miracle: To be honest, I kinda miss singing like I used to

Ozzie: Yeah, bt u knw tht was ur old life. U dont sing for sex n money anymore

Miracle: Yeah, bt at least if I do this, I'll feel like myself again for a while

Thrax; Not completely

Miracle: Wht do u mean?

Thrax; Least now you'll have someone waiting at home for ya

Miracle: *smiled* Yeah, u got tht right. Which reminds me, I should head home. 'Sides, I need to let him knw abt this. Glad ur OK, Daddy. Hope my little sib is not giving u trouble *nuzzled his daddy's belly*

Ozzie: *chuckles* A little, bt I'll live. It's not like I've nvr been thru it

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Miracle: *lifted the shirt to see the small cell growing* Growing strong there, lil sib. We look forward to cya there

Ozzie: *grins as he let Miracle talk to his belly*

Thrax; 8leaned against the wall8

Miracle: *nuzzled once more before getting up* Gtg now. Polly's gonna wonder where her mama is. Cya, guys

Thrax; C'ya soon

Ozzie: Take care now. N say hi to Alex n Polly for me

Miracle: Will do *nuzzled his sibs n left*

Sakura; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: *got his drink n sighed* They grow up so quickly, dont they?

Thrax; 8kissed his neck8

Ozzie: *giggled* Tht tickles

Thrax; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews