TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 2-12

Episode 12

Miracle: *came home, still staring at the card he got*

Alexis; Song-bird?

Miracle: Hey, Alex. I'm home. How's Polly?

Alexis; 8chuckles8 Starting to get into mischief

Miracle: Oh? Wht did she do? *grins*

Alexis; 8held up one of his shirts which had ripped to shreds8

Miracle: Oh my *chuckles* Looks like she's learning to use her claws now

Alexis; No kidding

Miracle: *giggled* Takes aftr u, I suppose

Alexis; Better fabrics than flash, yet

Miracle: *laughs* U knw, something interesting happened just now wen I went to visit Daddy

Alexis; Oh?

Miracle: *showed him the card n told him wht happened while he picked Hippolyta up for her feeding*

Alexis; 8looked at it9

Miracle: *lifted his shirt for Hippolyta to feed* So whaddaya think? Should I take it?

Alexis; Sounds good

Miracle: *smiles* Maybe u can see me bk in action again, like I used to, minus the sex n money n stuff

Alexis; 8kissed him softly8

Miracle: *kissed him bk* Well, maybe a bit of the money, bt at least its a legit one. *nuzzled him* Remember wen we first met?

Alexis; How could I forget, you look good in black

Miracle: Mmh, n u were so lovestruck ovr there *grins* Following me ard like a lost little pup

Alexis; 8licked his neck8

Miracle: *giggled* Mmh...Not in front of Polly

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: *finished feeding Hippolyta n lay on the couch*

Alexis; 8stroked his cheek8

Miracle: *leaned up to kiss Alexis* Be a darling n tuck our Polly in, eh?

Alexis; 8gently picked up their daughter8

Hippolyta: *snoozed, seemed to hv gained a little weight n size these few weeks*

Alexis; 8cradled her close as he carried her to her room8

Hippolyta: *whined a little n nuzzled at her daddy's chest*

Alexis; 8stroked her cheek8

Miracle: *while Alexis tucked their little girl in, he made his way to the bedroom, stripped himself n lay there waiting*

Alexis; 8tucked Hippolyta in then headed for the master bedroom8

Miracle: *displayed himself in all his naked glory* Hey there, handsome

Alexis; 8licked his lips8

Miracle: *spread his legs for him*

Alexis; 8pounced8

Miracle: Mmm...Its been so long... *pulls Alexis close to a deep, passionate kiss*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

Miracle: *guides Alexis' cock to his opening*

Alexis; 8thrusted deep8

Miracle: *gasped n gripped at his shoulder, his ass clenching hard at Alex's cock*

Alexis; 8nipped his neck8

Miracle: *gasped* Mmm...Yes...F-Fuck me...

Alexis; 8thrusted hard8

Miracle: Fuck, fuck, fuck~!!! Yes~!!!

Alexis; 8became harder8

Miracle: *pants hard* Yes, yes, almost there...Pls...M-More...!!

Alexis; 8picked up speed8

Miracle: Ahh~!! Ahh~!! I'm COMING~!!! *came all ovr themselves with his seed*

Alexis; 8roared as he realised8

Miracle: *pants as he wrapped his arms ard Alexis* Mmmh...I love u so much, Alex...Love u so, so much...

Alexis; 8licked him affectionatly8

Miracle: *brings him close to kiss him deeply*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

Miracle: So u OK if I actually agree to a singing career?

Alexis; Least I'll know how to find ya

Miracle: *smiles* More like least u'll knw I wont be hving a one-on-one flirt with customers *grins n giggled*

Alexis; 8nipped his shoulder8

Miracle: Ouch~! *giggled*

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: I think I should reuse my stage name "Nightingale" wen I go bk to singing. Wht do u think?

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: *chuckles*

Alexis; 8kissed him deeply8

Miracle: *kissed him bk* I love u, baby. I love u so much

Alexis; me to my song-bird

Miracle: *grins at him* U up for another round?

Alexis; Always

Miracle: *chuckled as he turned them ard until he himself was on top n straddled him*

Alexis; 8smirked8

Miracle: *pushed himself dwn the cock, panting as it went deep into him until the hilt*

Alexis; 8groaned8

Miracle: *pants as he rode him, bobbing up n dwn the cock*

Alexis; 8pants8

Miracle: *kept moving, riding him deep, skin slapping against skin*

Alexis; 8thrusted up8

Miracle: *whined out loud in pleasure, hitting the sweet spot just right*

Alwxis; 8pants and groans8

Miracle: I'm...I'm gonna come again...!! *pumped himself along with his bobbing*

Alexis; 8pants So Am I

Miracle: I'm coming, I'm coming...!!! *came all ovr themselves again, his ass clenching ALexis' cock tight*

Alexis; 8roared as he realised8

Miracle: *his whole body trembled with ecstasy n pleasure as he panted*

Alexis; 8pants8

Miracle: *purred as he pulled out n lay beside him*

Alexis; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Miracle: *nuzzled against him, cuddling in his arms*

Alexis; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews