TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 3-3

Episode 3

Ricardo: *was laying in bed, looking pale*

Antonio: Ricky?

Ricardo: *didnt reply, curled tightly in the covers*

Antonio; 8sat next to him and stroked his hair8

Ricardo: *a long pause* ...I dont want this baby

Antonio; What?

Ricardo: ...You heard me

Antonio; You can't mean it

Ricardo: *snapped to him* Of course I do! I cant hv another baby now! The twins r barely a yr old at most! I cant hv another baby so soon! I'm not ready!

Antonio; Neither was Ozzy when he had his twins

Ricardo: He n I r different! He's a bioweapon. I'm just a cell! I'm not meant to be pregnant! I'll explode! Is tht wht u want?

Antonio; You'll not explode, the doctors here will help you

Ricardo: *bit his lips n went under the covers* ...I still dont want it...

Antonio; How could you say that?

Ricardo: *doesnt reply anymore, starting to sob*

Antonio; 8sighed8

*the twins could sense their parents' tension n feels upset abt it*

Antonio; 8picked them up8

Twins: Mama...?

Antonio; 8looked at his mate8

Ricardo: *still hidden under the covers, sobbing*

Antonio; 8sighed8

Twins: *felt like crying too to see their mother in distress*

Antonio; Ricardo please

Ricardo: *whispered* Go away. Leave me alone

Antonio; Ricky

Ricardo: I said go away!

Antonio; 8picked up the kids and carried them out8

Twins: *already starting to sob, frightened by their mother's tone*

Antonio; 8rocked them8

Twins: *sobs in their father's arms*

Antonio; 8nuzzled them8

Twins: *fell asleep in his arms aftr sobbing for a while*

Antonio; 8purred softly8

*the phone rang*

Antonio; 8answers it8 Hello?

Ozzie: Hey, its me. How's Ricky doing?

Antonio; Not well

Ozzie: Reli? Tht bad? How so?

Antonio; He doesn't want the child

Ozzie: Oh my. I'm sure he didnt mean tht...right?

Antonio; Want a bet?

Ozzie: Maybe I can go talk to him?

Antonio; You sure?

Ozzie: Yeah. He's more or less in the same shoes tht I used to be. Maybe I can talk some sense into him

Antonio; You can try

Ozzie: Alright. I'll come ovr in a jiff

Antonio; Grascius

Ozzie: *hangs up, then took the elevator dwn to Antonio's floor n met up with him, ringing the doorbell*

Antonio; 8let him in8

Ozzie: Where is he?

Antonio; In the bedroom

Ozzie: *nodded n went to the bedroom*

Antonio; 8inhaled sharply8

Ozzie: *came towards the bundle under the covers tht was Ricardo n sat beside him* Hey, Ricky. Its me, Oz. How're u holding up?

Ricardo: ...Go away. Leave me alone

Antonio; 8listened in8

Ozzie: I heard u dont want this baby

Ricardo: ...Yeah

Ozzie: Why?

Antonio; 8cocked an ear8

Ricardo: ...I'm...I'm not ready to hv another child. I cant hv another so soon

Ozzie: Hey, these things happen. I wasnt reli prepared either wen I was pregnant with the twins

Ricardo: Ur different! Ur already engaged to Thrax wen it happened. U hv children tht r born smart n can take care of themselves. My babies need me! I cant be pregnant n take care of little young babies at the same time!

Antonio; 8narrowed his eyes8

Ozzie: U cant say tht. Its just the hormones talking. Be honest with me. Does this mean u dont want to give anymore children to Toni evn if he wants it?

Ricardo: No! No, I nvr said tht! I want to give him a big family, just...just not now!

Antonio; 8gripped his fangs8

Ozzie: *sighs* Fine. If u reli want to get rid of this child so badly, here *takes a pair of scissors frm the dressing table n gave it to Ricardo* Ur gonna hv to do it urself. Go on

Ricardo: U...U cant be serious...right...?

Ozzie: Well, its ur choice. U seem to be so intent in not wanting to hv this child, then ur gonna hv to take matters in ur own hands. Do it

Antonio; 8mentally8 ~Ozzy what are you doing?~

Ricardo: *took the scissors with trembling hands*

Ozzie: Go on. If u reli want to get rid of them, do it

Ricardo: *held the scissors close to his belly, trembling as he almost hyperventilated, trying to go thru with this, bt finally threw the scissors away n sobbed*

Ozzie: Wht's wrong? Ur not doing it? Dont u want them gone?

Ricardo: No...No! No, I dont! I dont want them gone! I cant do it!

Ozzie: Why not?

Ricardo: I...I cant...!! I can't!! They're my babies!! MY BABIES!! I CAN'T!! *sobs hard as he hugged his belly*

Antonio; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: See? U do want them aftr all *smiled*

Ricardo: *sobbed hard as he hugged his belly* I'm sorry...I'm sorry...!! I'm so sorry...!!

Antonio; 8wiped his brow8

Ozzie: *saw him listening in thru the crack of the door n gestured him to come in with a jerk of his head*

Antonio; 8came in with the kids8

Ricardo: *sees him enter n hugged him* I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...!! *sobs hard*

Antonio; 8held him close8
Judith says:
Ozzie: *patted Antonio on the bk* Take care now *left the room n went home*

Ricardo: I'm sorry, Toni. I was just...so...so scared...!! I was scared I couldnt do it or be a good mother...! Pls, pls, forgive me...!!

Antonio; 8held him close and rubbed his back8

Ricardo: *letting it all out until he finally calmed dwn* Hey, kids. Wanna knw why Mommy's been weird lately? Here *lifted his shirt to show them their little sib*

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Twins: *sees their little sib growing n squealed n giggled happily, putting their hands on his belly*

8there was a small flutter8

Ricardo: *smiled as he well as he felt the flutter*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *nuzzled bk* R u angry with me? For my childishness?

Antonio; No my love

Ricardo: I'm still sorry *leaned against him*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: Wht do u think our baby will be this time? A boy or a girl? Or both again?

Antonio; Not sure 8stroked Ricardo's stomach8

Ricardo: *smiled gently*

Antonio; 8kissed him8

Ricardo: *kissed him bk* I love u so much

Antonio; Love you to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews