TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 4-3

Episode 3

*they all reached there within 10 mins*

8everyone got out8

*they all made their way into Oz's ward where he was admitted*

8Thrax and his his family were there and all looked terrible8

Miracle: Oi vey, u look like a train wreck. How's Daddy doing?

Thrax; All signs are normal but we're strill worry

Ricardo: Maybe u shouldnt worry too much. U dont want Oz to see u guys like this. He'll start blaming himself

Thrax; 8sighed8

Takashi: Sa...Daijobu ne, Thrax ottoto-chan. He'll be fine

Thrax; 8didn't believe him8

Dieter: Jou knw, eet may zound veird bt...I'm curiouz az to how Hector's family r doing now zat he eez gone, as vell as Christine

Ricardo: Yeah, come to think of it, my sister is still in Hector wen he died. I may still...hv a grudge on her bt...it feels weird...to realize tht she's actually dead now. Tht's she's outta my life for good. Evn she didnt deserve tht...

Antonio; You know how to find her

Ricardo: The only thing tht puts anything in contact btwn us is the fact tht I was technically in probation wen I met u guys, n she was my probation officer. Tht's why she was always hanging ard wen I joined ur group, spying on us n getting me to leave u.

Dieter: Ja, I remember she had an anklet on u to track ur progress n whereabts tht is transmitted to her cell phone

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Ricardo: Yeah. I remember tht. You tried to take it off n she sent a whole squad to chk on me. Almost hauled all ur asses in if it werent for me *chuckles*

Dieter: Vasn't me. Eet vas Alexis. He'z alvayz been zee naughty vone

Alexis; 8growled8

Miracle: Wow, u reli tried to take off a PD surveillance anklet?

Alexis; Hmph

Miracle: Well, my big strong rebel, how did u do it? *grins seductively*

Alexis; The blasted thing was easy to snap

Miracle: With ur strength, I'm not surprised *laughs*

Alexis; 8smirked8

Dieter: Ja, jou brought zat bitch in ze moment jou snapped zat zing off. I svear I've nvr seen her so agitated. Eet vas vorth eet zho *chuckles*

Ricardo: Well, tht was before. Aftr probation was ovr, she took it off, bt she still harasses me frm time to time. Tht's the only time we contacted. It's weird now tht...I'll nvr see her again. Not tht I want to, bt still...

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: *kissed him, then caressed his own baby bump*

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Ricardo: I hv a feeling its gonna be twins again, or at least a girl

Antonio; What makes you think that/

Ricardo: *shrugs* Just a feeling

Miracle: Nvr doubt a mother's instinct *grins*

Antonio; 8nuzzled his mate but stopped at Thrax's scowl8

Ricardo: *noticed as well* S...Sorry...

Ozzie: *moaned a bit in his sleep n turned sides*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *moaned a little again n the glow began*

Thrax; 8inhaled sharply8

Spryman: *saw it* Woah, wht's tht?

*everyone peeked in to see the glow*

Thrax; That's what has me worried

Ricardo: Tht's reli the oddest thing I've evr seen

8the others nodded8

Takashi: Bt is it affecting Oz to-chan?

Thrax; I'm not sure

Dieter: He'z zeemz to be sleeping zhru eet

Leah; Ja

Dieter: Hmm, ze glowing zeemz to hv ztop now

*the glow reli did slow dwn, bt it continued to throb in beat*

Leah; Vat is causing zis?

Spryman: We dont knw, we tried to tell the doctors abt it, bt the glow seems to hv a mind of its own. Its always conveniently not there wen we call the docs

Alexis; This is weird, ya think something the AI did?

Miracle: Could be. Aftr all, the womb was created by the AI. I'm just worried tht something odd might come out of it

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Spryman: Pops, I'm scared...

Thrax; 8wrapped his arm round him8

Ricardo: Things will turn out alright, dont worry too much

Takashi: I hope for Oz to-chan's sake its true

Orion; 8nods8

Dieter: Ve better let jou rest zen. Jou zhould go home, dont tire out ze chiddlers. Aftr all, Paul eez going to ztart zchool nxt semester, vich eez abt zree mths time

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *gave him a hug* Take care now *left with the group*

Julius; 8bit his lip hard in worry8

Morty: *wrapped his arms ard him* C'mon. Let's go for a little ride *carries Julius n propped him onto Excalibur* Cya, guys

Takashi: Sayonara~!

Orion; C'ya

Morty: *chuckles as he rode off with Julius* Let's go somewhere more relaxing, eh, lovebug?

Julius; 8looked slightly dazed8

Morty: *chuckles again* U gotta start getting used to being romanced, lovebug *kissed his cheek* Let's go to the Shoulder Estate. Nice hills they hv there in the suburbs *whistled for Excalibur to move*

8the dog took off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews