TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-3

Episode 3

*meanwhile Dieter had just got home frm their bookshop with Vincent*

Vincent; 8nuzzled him8

Dieter: *nuzzled him bk, kissing him gently, leaning him against the wall*

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: *cupped his crotch, smirking*

Vincent; 8smirked back8

Dieter: *carried him bridal style, taking him to the living room couch n plopped him there*

Vincent; 8ran his hand down his body8

Dieter: *smiled as he leaned dwn to kiss him deeply, running his hands dwn his body too*

Vincent; 8moaned8

Dieter: *slowly takes off his pants*

Vincent; 8slowly removed his clothes8

Dieter: *kisses him some more as he prepared Vincent for his entrance*

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: *whipped out his dick n slowly eased into him*

Vincent; 8shuttered8

Dieter: Mmm...jour so tight as usual... *starts thrusting in n out*

Vincent; 8moaned8

Dieter: Mmm...Ich liebe dich, mein liebe (I love u, my love) *thrusts harder n deeper*

Vincent; 8gripped the couch8

Dieter: *found the sweet spot n hit it hard*

Vincent; 8bucked up8

Dieter: *keeps aiming for the sweet spot, fucking him harder n deeper n faster*

vincent; 8groaned and bucked8

Dieter: So...So gut...I'm going to come...!!

Vincent; 8pants8 So am I

Dieter: *pants* I'm coming...I'm coming...!! *came deep inside him, pumping Vincent to help him come too*

Vincent; 8cried out he realised8

Dieter: *pants n pulls out before lying beside him*

Vincent; 8cuddled against him8

Dieter: *kissed his cheek* Do jou zink jour ready, mein liebe?

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: Jou knw vat I mean, right? Ready to hv a chiddler?

Vincent; 8sighed8 There is still a problem, the child will be half Hecro not half me

Dieter: I zink I may ze anzwer to zat problem

Vincent; 8looked at him8

Dieter: Bt tell me first: vhy vould jou be vorried abt vhezher or not eets not jours? Eets still going to be our chiddler?

Vincent; You wouldn't mind?

Dieter: *shakes his head* Ve vould be the chiddler's parents. Of course, ve vould not leave Hecro out in raising him, bt ultimately ve r ze vones who our chiddler be vith. Blood or not, eet dosn;t matter to me

Vincent; 8smiled softly and kissed him8

Dieter: *kissed him bk* Bt eef jour still vorried, like I zaid, I hv a solution to ze problem

Vincent; 8arched a brow8

Dieter: I actually consulted Drix for eet, n he zaid zere eez an experimental serum zat allows a zurrogate to hv chiddlers frm both male parentz. I hv eet in ze freezer right now coz eet haz to be in below zero temperature. Joe vanna zee?

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: *takes him to the kitchen where he kept the serum n took it out to show it to Vincent*

Vincent; 8looked at it8

*it was an aquamarine liquid inside a test tube vial*

Vincent; Will it work?

Dieter: Ve vill just hv to give eet a shot now, von't ve? *smiled*

Vincent; 8smiled softly8

Dieter: Vhy dont jou do ze honourz n give Hecro a ring?

Vincent; Of course 8called Hecro8

Hecro: *answered* Hello?

Vincent; Hecro, it's Vince

Hecro: Oh hey, Vince. How's it hanging there?

Vincent; Everything's well though we need you to come over to our place

Hecro: Oh? Is there something the matter?

Vincent; No but we need to talk

Hecro: *nods* Alright. I'll be there in 5 *hangs up* I gotta go out, Chris. Its Vince

Maximus; Nothing troubling them I hope

Hecro: Dont think so. They said they just wanna talk

Hecra: Dont stay out too late

Hecro: I wont *kissed Chris n left*

Chris; 8smiled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews