TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-2

Episode 2

*meanwhile, Spryman had just got out of extra classes with his friends n was opening his locker*

Spryman: Wht the...? *opened the locker n out tumbled a hoard of gifts n cards all ovr him* Arghh~!

Anna; What's going on Paul?

Eli: *sees him buried in those things* Oi vey, here we go again *helped him out of the pile*

Spryman: *clawed his way out of the pile* Hector-dammit! I keep getting all these secret admirer letters n wht not! Cant they get the hint tht I'm not interested??

Anna; 8rolls her eyes, helping him up8

Eli: Maybe u should just make a big announcement then to tell them tht ur taken by Mr. Pen...

Spryman: *covers her mouth n hissed* Shut it, Eli!! U want him to get in trouble with the schoolboard??

Anna; 8sighed8

Eli: Wht? U guys r already dating in public n all

Spryman: Only just. There r only so many plcs where we can date without being seen by the schoolboard. I can only actually be with him 100% wen I graduate

Anna; Least that won't be long

Spryman: Yeah, I knw

Eli: Man, tht just sucks eggs. If only they didnt hv the teacher-student conduct thing

Anna; And Pendragon's only a few years older than Paul, speaking of which I'm surprised ya don't know his first name

Spryman: I do knw his first name. I just call him his last name while at school. He's still a teacher aftr all

Eli: Wht is his first name? In fact, wht is his full name?

Spryman: Mordred. Mordred Merlin Pendragon

Anna; Catchy

Spryman: *chuckles* Yeah, I always call him literature in the flesh

Eli: U got tht right

Anna; 8giggled8

Eli: Speak of the devil *waved* Good aftrnoon, Prof. Pendragon~!

Spryman: *blushed hard; evn tho they've been dating for 2 yrs, he still wa easily flustered at him*

Pendragon; Good afternoon you three

Spryman: G-Good aftrnoon

Eli: Hey, Anne, didnt we hv a date to go to? *nudged her to hint for her to leave those 2 lovebirds some privacy*

Anna; Yeah let's go 8leaves with Eli8

Spryman: G-Guys! *watched them leave n looked up at Pendragon with a blush*

Pendragon; 8lead him into an empty classroom8

Spryman: *followed behind him*

Pendragon; 8kissed him softly8

Spryman: *kissed him bk, holding him close* How was ur day?

Pendrahn; Same old

Spryman: Its been 2 weeks. We havent coddled like this for quite a while. Sorry, the exams were getting to me

Pendragon; It's understandable

Spryman: *blushed hard* C...Can we do it...here?

Pendragon; No one's around

Spryman: Then allow me *locked the classroom door n knelt dwn, taking Pendragon's manhood out*

Pendragon; 8shuttered8

Spryman: *took Pendragon's cock in his mouth n started sucking n licking*

Pendragon; 8moaned8

Spryman: *took him as much as he could, sucking n licking the best he could*

Pendragon; 8shuttered8

Spryman: *pulled out n leaned on the table, raising his ass* Take me, Mordred...Fuck me hard...

Pendragon; 8eased himself in8

Spryman: *gasped n groaned in pleasure* Mmmhh...Yes...!

Pendragon; 8thrusted deep8

Spryman: *pants n drools* Oh...Oh fuck...S-S-So good...!! So good...!!

Pendragon; 8moaned8

Spryman: So good...!! I love u, Mordred~!!

Pendragon; 8purred8

Spryman: Oh fuck...Oh fuck...I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...!! *came all ovr himself n on the table*

Pendragon; 8roared as he realised but quickly pulled out8

Spryman: *whined at the loss of his cock in him, bt was panting hard*

Pendragon; 8collapsed in the chair next to him8

Spryman: *slowly cleaned himself n Pendragon* I was hoping u would come inside me

Pendragon; Better not risk it

Spryman: Yeah I knw. Maybe we should get some rubber or something if it werent tht expensive

Pendragon; 8nuzzled him8

Spryman: Or maybe I should sneak some out frm my parents' room *blushed hard*

Pendragon; Your father will catch you

Spryman: I knw. He's as sharp as a tack. I wouldnt be surprised if he already knew I've gone "homerun" with u

Pendragon; He'll know

Spryman: *rolled his eyes*

Pendragon; 8buckled his pants8

Spryman: *buckled his pants too* Gimme a ride home?

Pendragon; Sure 8leads him out8

Spryman: *giggled n took his hand as he followed him*

Pendragon; 8drove Paul home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews