TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 4-12

Episode 12

Drix: *was waiting n monitoring Hecro's progress*

Maximus; 8rushed in8

Drix: Ah, finally ur here. U might wanna brace urself to wht ur abt to see

Maximus; 8nods8

Drix: *took him into the room where they kept Hecro

Hecro: *was kept in a huge cylinder, floating in yellow solution with a breathing mask, n his T4 side had somehow grown larger n more distorted, with more tentacles sticking out of his side n threaten to cover the other parts of his body*

Maximus; 8gasped8

Drix: Yeah, evn tho we kept him sedated, his T4 side is starting to gain dominance. We're trying to control it, bt it just keeps going, tho at a slow rate

Maximus; How could this happen?

Drix: *scratched his chin, not sure whether he should say it*

Maximus; 8looked at him8

Drix: Well, the reason he's this way is coz...well...

Maximus; Spit it out

Drix: Bcoz...well, brace urself, bcoz he's pregnant

Maximus; What?

Drix: Well, to be more accurate, the T4 side of him is pregnant

Maximus; 8nit his lip and started pacing, trying to think8

Drix: His cell side n T4 side r battling for dominance now tht the T4 side is pregnant, n it is not abt to share, since it thinks its his child n not Hecro's. The only way we can do is to separate them, bt the procedure is risky n it would kill the baby

Maximus; 8racked his mind trying to think8

Drix: Wht do u suggest? N how r u going to handle it? If they were to be successfully separated, u r going to hv to face the fact of having them both, bcoz both he n his T4 side r one n the same

Maximus; Don't you think I know that?

Drix: Well, wht r u gonna do? U hv to think carefully. Either u r willing to keep them both or u hv to choose one of them before we do this

Maximus; 8gripped his head in his hands8

Drix: I'll leave u to decide, while I go discuss with my colleagues to see if we can save the child while extraction

Maximus; 8sighed and went home8

Ozzie: *saw Maximus coming home* Hey, Max. Why the long face? Is there something wrong?

Maximus; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: *came close to him* Is...Is something wrong? Is it my brother?

Maximus; 8nods8

Ozzie: *followed him home n sat dwn with him* Talk to me

Maximus; 8took a deep breathe and told him the whole problem8

Ozzie: *gasped quietly* Oh no...I didnt think it'll be tht bad. W...Wht r u gonna do now?

Maximus; 8groans8 I don't know

Ozzie: R u willing to accept both of them?

Maximus; I'm not sure

Ozzie: U knw they're both one n the same, right? N there is a possibility the T4 side loves u too

Maximus; 8sighed8

Ozzie: I'm sure if u r willing to accept them both, Eduardo n the mayor will come up with a compromise

Maximus; But I'm not sre this other half will have the same personality

Ozzie: Ur just gonna hv to bear with it n learn to accept it, I'm afraid

Maximus; 8hung his head8

Ozzie: U hv to decide for urself, bt personally, I would advise u to take them both. I knw it may sound hypocritical, coming frm me who grew up with a family of bigamists, bt in this case, they r both one n the same, n it wouldnt be fair to hv one without the other

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *patted his shoulder* I'll go n pick up the kids for u, bt think abt it *made his way out*

Maximus; 8slumped on the couch8

Ozzie: *came bk with the kids, put them in the playpen n left*

Shane: *stills see her mother not home* Mamu?

Maximus; 8picks them up8 Mommy needed to stay at the hospital sweetie

Shane: *pouts a little bt didnt press the issue*

Alakay: Ba...Babu... *finally speaking his first word*

Maximus; 8smiled gently and nuzzled his nose8

Alakay: *giggled* Babu~! Babu~!

Maximus; That's my clever little prince

Shane: *nuzzled noses with him, glad to finally hear her brother speak*

Maximus; 8held them close8

Shane: I miss Mamu

Maximus; I know sweetie, so do I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews