TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 4-5

Episode 5

Thrax; 8gently set Jared in the playpen once they got home8

Ozzie: *made sure Jared was OK alone in the playpen before following behind Thrax*

Thrax; 8took the neclaces out8

Ozzie: *took one n waited to wear the necklace together the same time with Thrax*

8when both necklaces were placed on, bright light covered the room8

Ozzie: *blinked n waited till his eyes adjusted before he took Thrax's hand*

Thrax; 8gave it a gentle squeeze8

Ozzie: *followed with him, wondering why Thrax would suddenly want to visit the plains*

Thrax; 8twitched his ears as he heard the sounds of fighting8

Ozzie: *heard it too n followed tht sound together with Thrax*

8Thrax's family had Oxxy's 'family' backed into a corner8

Ozzie: W...Wht's going on...? Se...Serenity? Selene? Amun? W...Wht's going on? *approaches Thrax's family* Wht r u doing with my family?

Selene; We heard what they did to you Ozzy, truth be told something about them gave me the
shivers

Ozzie: *bit his lip, then turned to his parents* Is it true, Dad? Is it true tht...ur not my real dad, n ur not my real family either?

*the family kept quiet, not admitting anything*

Selene; 8snarled8

Ozzie: Dad, say something! Tell me its not true!

Rex: *hesitated at first bt shrank at Selene's snarl* Its...Its true...

Serenity; 8narrowed her eyes8

Ozzie: Why? Why did u do it?

Rex: *still hesitates*

Selene; 8roars8 Speak

Rex: I was...I was jealous, OK? I was descended by a long line of cells tht were genetically engineered to hv the same powers as Chickenpox, n we r proud of tht heritage, bt I was the odd one out! I was born without a single power! I was born a nobody! N Matrix...he...he had to have all the good stuff, evn tho he's just a descendant! I wanted to be just like him, or at least hv children as powerful as him, bt my genetic makeup will make me no different than a common cell! I was destined to hv nobodies for children! N my ~wife~ here had to be barren bcoz she wasnt compatible with her own genetic makeup!

Ayla: Its not my fault I'm born tht way!! Why do u always hv to hurt me like tht?!

Thrax; 8growled8

Trula: Then wht's the point of u marrying me if u wanted super children? I'm a pureblood cell

Rex: Sorry, love, bt I did it to spite Ayla, bt I did. for a while, reli loved u, Tamara

Tamara: U were just using me! U nvr loved me! *slapped him*

Ozzie: *watched as his own family was fighting amongst themselves, crazy n confused, n he started crying as he covered his ears, unable to take this anymore n tore off the necklace to return to the world of living*

Thrax; 8quickly fallowed him8

Ozzie: *ran to the room n sobbed on the bed*

Thrax; 8sat next to him8

Ozzie: Why is my life so messed up?! I cant believe I lived a lie for so long!! I wish...I wish I was nvr born!!

Thrax; Don't say that

Ozzie: Its true! I was kidnapped, abused, kept prisoner in my own home, lied to, n now this!! Wht's the point of me being alive like this if my whole life is a lie?!

Thrax; What about the here and now? What about OUR FAMILY?

Ozzie: *looked up at him wide-eyed, tears falling dwn like rain*

Thrax; That was so long ago, forget about it

Ozzie: *sobs* I did forget abt it...bt...now...I...I remember evrything...n...n it hurts...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *wails in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: Th...Thrax...? *calms dwn a bit, then sniffled in his chest* Pls...make me feel better...Make love to me...

Thrax; 8smiles and gently removes their clothes8

Ozzie: *lets him do so as he kissed him on the lips tenderly*

Thrax; 8kised him back8

Ozzie: *as soon as they were naked, lay bk on the bed, spreading his legs*

Thrax; 8eased into him8

Ozzie: *gasped at the feeling, gripping him tight(

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: Mmmhh...Yes...Move ur cock inside me...Lemme feel ur love...

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: Yes! Yes...!! Mmhh...!! *held onto Thrax tight*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *pants as well* I love u, I love u, I love u so much...I love u...

Thrax; 8picked up speed8

Ozzie: *screams in pleasure*

Thrax; 8hissed and moaned as he became harder8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm gonna come...!! I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come...!! *came all ovr the both of them*

Thrax; 8roared as he realised8

Ozzie: *twitched n spasmed enjoyably, feeling Thrax's warm seed inside him*

Thrax; 8shuttered then collapsed beside him8

Ozzie: Mmmhh... *cuddled against him* Thank u, my love, for loving me

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: I love u *kissed him*

Thrax; Love you to 8kisses him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews