TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 5-7

Episode 7

*in the middle of the night, the baby walkie-talkie sounded, indicating the babies want their feeding*

Takashi: *groggy* Mmmh...? Hai hai...Oka-san is coming... *gets off the bed to the nursery*

Orion; 8sat up8

*Takashi disappeared into the nursery, then suddenly his voice came thru the walkie-talkie*

Takashi: Na...Nani...?? (wht) Dareka...? (who is this) A...Anata... (you) Ma...Masaka... (could u be) Ha...Hanase!! Hanase yo! (let me go)

Orion; 8ran to the nursery8

*the babies were crying, n Takashi seemed to be pinned dwn by a big guy*

Orion; 8pounced at him8

*a big struggle ensued btwn them*

Takashi: *quickly took the kids in his arms n cowered at a corner*

Orion; 8clawed at the intruder8

*it was dark, n the features couldnt be made out, bt the fighting style of the intruder felt familiar*

Orion; 8snarled8

*their tussle accidentally hit the lights, revealing the intruder to be Ramon*

Ramon: Ah, spit!

Orion; 8snarled8 YOU? I thought we were rid of you

Ramon: Not tht easy, isnt it? N I come here to take wht's mine! *glanced at Takashi n the children*

Takashi: Ya...Yada...Dame da... *held the crying babies close*

Orion; 8hissed and lauched at the other male8

Ramon: *snarled n fought bk* Takashi is mine! N those children r mine! U dare take wht belongs to me?!

Orion; Me? YOU tried to take them from me and I will give my life for them

Ramon: This is the way of a virus! They take wht belongs to them the moment they see it! He was a pretty good fuck wen he was with our society, I can give u tht. I shot him up full with my seed. Those twins there r proof of it

Takashi: Yada!! They're not urs! They're Ori-chan's!! They're not urs!!!

Orion; Even if they weren't mine I would never let you near them

Ramon: *snarled* I WILL take wht's mine, evn if it means killing u!! *fought again*

Orion; 8snarled8

Takashi: Iyaa~!!! Dame~!!! Stop fighting!! Yameru~!! (stop)

Ramon: *sunk his teeth onto his shoulder*

Orion; 8winced and threw him off8

Ramon: *snarled as he clawed at his face n chest*

Orion; 8hissed and charged at him8

*the duo fought all the way till they crashed thru the window*

Takashi: Ori-chan!!!

Orion; 8snarled8

Ramon: Its ovr, u half-breed! Takashi n the children r mine!! N ur not going to take them away frm me again!! *raised his claws to deliver the killing blow*

Orion; 8charged at him8

Ramon: *charged at him too*

Orion; 8plunged his claws right into Ramon's chest8

Ramon: *his eyes widened as he vomited blood*

Takashi: *gasped n covered the children's eyes*

Orion; 8smirked8

Ramon: U...b...bastard... *his eyes shifted to Takashi n the kids n wanted to reach for him bt fell to the ground lifeless*

Orion; 8pants heavily8

Takashi: *ran to Orion* Ori-chan! Ori-chan, daijobu ka? (r u OK)

Orion; I'm fine my cherry blossom

Takashi: Hayaku (quick) come inside. I'll...I'll call Eduardo-san * helped him up*

Orion; 8limped inside8

Takashi: *sat Orion on the couch, put the children in the playpen before dialing for Eduardo*

Eduardo; Hello?

Takashi: Anno, Eduardo-san, I...I'd like to report an intruder... *told him everything*

Eduardo; What? Are you all ok?

Takashi: Yeah, bt...we...we killed him...and... *was quite terrified tht Orion might get in trouble*

Eduardo; Takashi calm down there's a difference killing in cold blood and killing in self-defence or defence of loved ones

Takashi: W...Will u come...? Clean this mess or something...?

Eduardo; Of course Takashi

Takashi: Arigatogozaimasu *hangs up n went to Orion, hugging him* I was so worried...Ko...Kowaii yo... (I was so scared)

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *cries*

Orion; 8rubbed his back8

Takashi: U OK? Da....Daijobu ka? *chked him for anything serious*

Orion; Just a few cuts

Takashi: *hears the babies crying reli hard, they havent been fed since just now n the excitement was making it worse* Ah, ah, go...gomene...Hai hai, shh, shh... *carries them, undid his robes n feeds them*

Orion; 8smiled gently8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews