TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 5-6

Episode 6

Hecro: *once home, put the kids in the playpen* U doing OK there, Hecra?

Hecra: *nods* Yeah, I'm fine *sighed as he sat on the couch, caressing his baby bump*

Maximus; Something wrong?

Hecra: I dunno...I just kinda...feel tired...

Hecro: U look kinda pale, u want something to drink?

Hecra: Maybe some...some water, with sugar or something. Something sweet

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *went to get some water to mix with sugar*

Maximus; 8stroked Hecra's cheek8

Hecra: *leaned against the stroke*

Hecro: Here ya go, bro

Hecra: Thanks *drinks it*

Maximus; 8stroked the bump8

*a small flutter was felt*

Hecra: *sigh* I'm kinda tired *lay dwn on Maximus' lap*

Hecro: *smiled n shook his head as he took the drink away to be washed*

Maximus; 8stroked Hecra's hair8

Hecra: *fell asleep*

Hecro: Must be taxing for him. He's still recovering frm the extraction n now carrying a baby for the first time as a single individual

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: So...ur getting used to hving him ard now with us?

Maximus; Yes I am

Hecro: Do u...love him as much as u love me?

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: He loves u as much as I do, n he is me, so in other words I love u, just twice as much. N I understand him bcoz he is me. I'm OK if u love him as well, bcoz its like ur loving me too

Maximus; It's just gonna take me a while

Hecro: I understand *kissed him gently*

Maximus; 8kissed him back8

Takashi: *tucked the kids n kissed them on the foreheads once they were home*

Orion; 8stroked their faces8

Takashi: *purred seductively as he rubbed his cheek against Orion's*

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: I'll be waiting in the room *ran his finger along Orion's ass before sauntering away*

Orion; 8licked his lips and went after him8

Takashi: *once in the room, he stopped him* Yada, mitte ja nai (no, don't look). Close ur eyes, ne

Orion; 8turned round8

Takashi: No peeking *got changed* OK, u can look now

Orion; 8turned round8

Takashi: *dressed in a see-thru sailor fuku-ish lingerie, holding a vibrator* Ne...Wanna do something kinky...? *blushed a little*

Orion; 8licked his lips8

Takashi: *handed him the vibrator, then lifted the skirt n spread his legs for him on the bed*

Orion; 8eased the vibrator in8

Takashi: *gasped as it was entered, waiting for him to turn it on*

Orion; 8switched it on8

Takashi: Nyaa~!! *his bk arched at the feeling*

Orion; 8nipped his neck8

Takashi: *kissed him deeply, his body twitched n spasmed at the vibrator inside him*

Orion; 8moaned8

Takashi: Iku, iku, ikuuuuu~!!! *came violently, squirting his pussy juices all ovr his thighs*

Orion; 8undressed and eased his shaft into the other enterence8

Takashi: Ehh...?? Aaahh...!! *moaned out loud as he felt the cock filling him up*

Orion; 8shuttered8

Takashi: *moans as he squeezed him, wanting him to move*

Orion; 8thrusted deeply8

Takashi: Iyaa~!! Ki...Kimochii~!! (so good) *feeling both Orion's thrust n the vibrations in his pussy*

Orion; 8moaned8

Takashi: Iyaa~! Motto, motto~!! (more, more)

Orion; 8picked up speed8

Takashi: *screamed in pleasure at the double assault frm both his ass n pussy*

Orion; 8became harder8

Takashi: I...Icha so...Icha...Icha so... (I'm gonna come)

Orion; So. . .am. . .I

Takashi: I...Ishoni... (together) I...Iku...IKUUUU....!!! *came both thru his cock n pussy, harder n more violent than just now*

Orion; 8carrued out as his realised8

Takashi: *twitched n spasmed, his pussy somehow squeezed the vibrator out*

Orion; 8collapsed beside him8

Takashi: Mmmhh...Kimochii... (feels so good) *cuddled against him*

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: I love u, Ori-chan

Orion; Love you to my cherry blossom

Takashi: *nuzzled him n dozed off*

Orion; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews