TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 4-7

Episode 7

*later on, the family decided to hv a bit of a small get-together at the condo tea lounge so tht Oz can reveal the truth abt The Biotics*

Thrax; 8leaned against the door8

Morty: Well then, wht's the big story u wanna reveal to us?

Ozzie: Pretty big. Hecro, u might wanna sit dwn for this

Hecro: *raised a brow, bt did as he requested*

Maximus; 8stood behind him8

Ozzie: *took a deep breath n told them the whole story*

8everyone but Thrax, Alexis and Julius was shocked8

Ozzie: *finished his tale* ...n tht's the gist of it

Hecro: *was speechless*

Morty: W...Woah, tht's a hefty load right there

Thrax; 8sighs8

Dieter: I cant believe zis eez actually happening

Drix: Tht's a bit of a load to process. U sure u alright there?

Ozzie: Yeah, I, uh, kinda come in terms with it more or less, n Klepta's been occasionally calling up to see if we're doing OK

Alexis; 8ran his claws through his mane8

Hecro: So...tht means...I nvr was ur elder brother? Tht I wasnt ur brother to begin with?

Ozzie: *shook his head* Bt blood-related or not, I still love u like one. U were the only family I had at the time in Frank n in Hector. I will always think of u as my own. Believe me

Thrax; Take it my bros and me Hecro

Hecro: *nods* I understand. Its just a little hard to digest the fact tht all my life I always thought u were my younger brother, blood brother in fact

Maximus; 8rested his hand on Hecro's shoulder8

Ozzie: *reached up to hug him*

Thrax; 8looked at them8

Hecro: *hugged him bk*

Takashi: Sa, wen r we gonna meet them, ne?

Orion; Good question

Ozzie: Its up to u guys whenevr ur free reli, I'm fine anytime

8they all looked at each other8

Dieter: Then ve can go visit them zometime during ze upcoming St Patrick's Day. I heard ze gargoylez particularly celebrates zis old Scots holiday

Alexis; Surprised they do

Dieter: Somezing to do vith leprechauns, not zure abt zat. Zo how's St Patrick's Day zound?

Julius; Should be fine

Ozzie: St Patrick's Day it is then

8everyone agreed8

Ozzie: Then its settled. I cant believe I'm saying this bt I'm quite excited for u guys to meet them, evn tho technically u've seen them before already *chuckles*

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: *chuckled as well n shook his head*

Thrax; 8straighten up and stretched8

Ozzie: Alright. I guess tht's abt it then. I hope u'll dress ur best. I'll give him a ring to let him knw n find out where or when we should meet

8they all nodded8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews