TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 4-4

Episode 4

Ambrose: Finally, our brother has returned to us, aftr so many years

Lavatnia; 8nods, smiling8

Rouge: U think he'll like his actual real name?

Lavatnia: Doubtful

Klepta: We'll let him knw first, then its up to him whether he wants to take on tht name or not

Lavatnia: What of the rest of their family

Lavinia: Wht do u mean, sis?

Lavatnia; I mean how will they react to this

Klepta: We'll let him decide whether he wish to break the news or not. How will they react is out of our hands

Lavatnia; 8nodded8

Miracle: *pops in* Are they OK?

Lavatnia; They will be

Miracle: *sighed in relief* Jared needs his mother's milk right now, is it OK to just let him...?

8the twins looked at Klepta8

Klepta: *looked at him* I think it should be alright. Just lay him beside Oz n I'm sure he can do the rest

Miracle: *nodded n put Jared dwn, in which the newborn crawled to his mother under the shirt n
started suckling*

Lavatnia; 8smiled8

Miracle: Believe it or not, he's popping out kids like buns in the oven like ur mother too. I'm his first son

Lavatnia: How many does he have?

Miracle: Well, plus me, he has 10 kids. If it werent for our brother, who's also named Jared, death n a sister's miscarriage, he would've had 12

Lavatnia: 8whistles in amazement8

Miracle; Yeah, i knw. Everyone often give me tht reaction wen i tell them

Lavatnia: I guess this little one is yours 8points at Hippolyta8

Miracle: Yup *blushed* My fiance is a Rabies virus, bt in lockdwn at the moment

Rouge: Ah, the heat phase, huh?

Miracle: *nodded* This lil angel here is conceived wen he was in heat

Lavatnia; 8tickled Hippolyta's chin8

Hippolyta: *giggled n nommed her finger*

Lavatnia: She has quite a grip

Miracle: Takes aftr her father's genetics

Lavatnia: 8chuckles8

Miracle: Pops hv other sibs too. 4 bros, in fact, tho neither of them r blood related, bt they're like peas n carrots. I'm engaged to one of Pops' bros, the 2nd eldest one, Alexis Harb

Lavatnia: How is your realionship with him?

Miracle: Huh? With who?

Lavatnia: Your mate

Miracle: Just nice *smiled* He saved me frm a dark life, I owe him my life, n I love him for tht, n so much more. He thinks of the world of me, n is quite overprotective, n loves our little girl to bits, tho he wont be himself wen he's in heat. Like I said, he's in lockdwn at the moment

Lavatnia: He'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks

Miracle: I knw, bt it pains me sometimes to think he's in there, with no one to share his suffering

Lavatnia; He's an animal virus, it's in their nature

Miracle: *nods, then noticed Thrax was slowly getting out of the paralyzing feeling*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Klepta: U alright there? Sorry we had to do tht, bt ur transformation would only make the situation worse

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Ambrose: He should be alright now. N I think ur son is done feeding

Thrax; 8gently took Jared8

Jared: *cooed n yawned, abt time for his nap, bt needed to burp first as he whined in discomfort*

Thrax; 8lightly patted his back8

Jared: *burped n nuzzled against him, rubbing his eyes*

Klepta: *stroke Jared's cheek* He's beautiful

Thrax; 8smiles softly8 He is

Ambrose: How long hv u two been married?

Thrax; Couple of years

Rouge: N u had 10 kids in btwn? U sure work fast

Lavinia: *giggled a little*

Thrax; A set of triplets and a set of twins, the others were single births

Ambrose: Hmm, I guess tht explains it. Since Rouge n Rodeo n Lavinia n Lavatnia r twins, he may hv had the tendency for multiples

Thrax; 8nods8 Sometimes mulitipal births are genetic

Jared: *whined, wanting his nap*

Thrax; 8soothed him, rocking him gently8

Miracle: Time for ur meal too. Excuse me *takes Hippolyta n excused himself to nurse her*

Thrax; 8stroked his son's hair8

Jared: *slowly started snoring, tired out frm tht emotional incident just now*

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

Klepta: I take it tht u must've gone thru a lot to get this far

Thrax; You don't know the half of it

Ambrose: Well, enlighten us then. We need to knw our brother n how's he's been thru with u

Thrax; Do you have a moses basket or something for Jared?

Klepta: I think we still hv Osbourne's moses basket wen he was a baby. Go get it, Rodeo

Rpdeo; Sure; 8went upstairs and brought down the hand-woven basket8

Klepta: Thanks, Rodeo *takes it n puts it on the couch* Here. Our mother hand-woven it herself. She's always had a thing for crafts n adding personal touches

Thrax; 8smiles and gently lay Jared in it8

*all the sibs sat dwn*

Klepta: So, wht's the story there? We've been missing out so much on Osbourne's life. We gotta knw

Thrax; 8nods and explained what ozzy had been up to since they met8

*all the sibs listened closely n by the time Thrax was done telling the story, they were in awe*

Thrax; 8looked at all of them8

Klepta: Wow, I didnt knw tht...Oz lived such a colourful life

Rouge: He made our adventures look like nothing

Ambrose: Hear, hear

Thrax; 8merrly shrugged8

Lavinia: U knw wht would be cool? If we could all hv a big family gathering. The Rojas n the Mendiaz family, all together. Wouldnt tht be nice, Lavatnia?

Lavatnia: It would

Klepta: Well, wht say u, my brother-in-law?

Thrax; It would be nice for everyone to meet

Ambrose: Well, whenevr ur ready then

Thrax; Possibly after Alexis cycle is over

*all the sibs nodded*

Thrax; Thank you

Miracle: *came bk out with Hippolyta fully fed n napping* Hey wht did I miss?

THrax; Just filled them in on what they missed

Miracle: Ah, tht one. Pretty sensational, eh?

Thrax; 8nods8

Klepta: *smiled* Yup, definitely. We've missed out a lot

8the twins nooded8

Ozzie: *had finally awoken n came to the living room, rubbing his eyes*

Thrax; How ya feeling love?

Ozzie: Mmhh, OK, I guess. Things r...starting to piece together now, n I'm remembering things...

Klepta: Sorry if we made u tht way, bt aftr wht u've been thru n wht u've heard frm us, if we dont make u remember, u will hv traumatizing night terrors tht wont go away bcoz of ur mind being unresolved

Ozzie: I guess tht's OK...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I'm...assuming I hv a real name, since u keep calling me Osbourne

Klepta: Yes, Ur real name is Osbourne Tetrax Mendiaz. Bt u can still go by ur given name if u want. We wont make u change it unless u want to

Thrax; Osmosis has more of a ring to it

Ozzie: Yeah, n I've been living with this name for all my life now. To hv a new name is just...odd

Ambrose: Bt u wouldnt mind us calling u Osbourne still, right?

Ozzie: *shrugs* I dont mind

Thrax; 8leaned back8

Ozzie: So I was a T4 cell all along, a bio-weapon just like u guys

Klepta: Yes, bt u inherited more cell features than viral feature. U were an odd one out in the birth, bt we all love u just the same

Twins: True that

Ambrose: Mother practically spoiled u rotten, n we would spend all day n all night with u, nvr tire to baby u whenevr we can

Rouge: We evn fought each other for a turn to babysit u, didnt we, Rodeo?

Rodeo; 8chuckled8

Thrax; Thank Goliath my bros were never like that

Miracle: *giggled* They were more of the tough love kind. I still remember Alex told me abt trying to teach u bungee jumping

Thrax; Yeah and Julius nearly had a heart-aatack over it

Ozzie: *grinned at tht too*

Ambrose: Different family, different way of raising their children n sibs

Thrax; 8nods8

Klepta: Sadly we only had u for barely a mth before u were kidnapped n taken away. Mother was the most devastated

Thrax; Can't blame her

Ambrose: Evn Father threatened to commit suicide for not being able to protect his little angel

Thrax; A little overboard I think

Klepta: Yes, bt can't blame him too. He was a bio-weapon virus, a man who is supposed to protect his family, yet he couldnt evn ovrpower a cell n almost got him n Mother killed. He felt reli depressed at the time, bt he's OK now, aftr we made a vow to find Oz

Thrax; and ya did

Ozzie: *nodded in agreement*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *realized something* Oh no, the kids should be home now. We better get going, love

Thrax; 8stood up and picked up Jared8

Ozzie: It was reli nice meeting u *hesitated at first, then went ovr to hug Klepta, prompting the sibs to give him a group hug as well*

Thrax; 8hid a smile8

*the twin girls were crying tears of joy to finally hv their little brother in their arms*

Thrax; 8felt deja vu with his sibs8

Ambrose: *kissed Oz's cheeks happily*

*the boy twins ruffled Oz's hair, making him laugh*

8the girls hugged him at the smae time8

Klepta: We're so glad to hv finally found u, our little angel

Ozzie: Hehe, well, here we r now, one big happy family

8the others nod8

Ozzie: *lets go of the hug* Well, gotta go now. Cya soon, or should I see I'll cya whenevr u show up on the telly or the tabloids *laughs*

Thrax; 8led his mate out8

Miracle: *also took his leave*

Thrax; Well that was interesting

Ozzie: Yeah, I guess *looked dwn, looking a little sad*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I dont...understand...I cant believe...everything in my memory...was a lie...N now I'm...I'm no one's child...I... *buried his face*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair but then shuttered8

Ozzie: *turns to him* W...Wht's wrong...?

Thrax; Just got a bad feeling, when we get home we'll need to make a trip to the Plains

Ozzie: Umm, OK, I didnt think u still kept the necklaces

Thrax; 8glared8

Ozzie: *glared bk* Dont look at me like tht. I'm not in the mood

Thrax; C'mon 8lead his family home8

Ozzie: *followed him quietly*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews