TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 5-9

Episode 9

*the nxt day, a package Ozzie ordered came in*

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Ozzie: Ah! Its finally arrived! 8opened the package*

Thrax; 8looked8

*it was the set of business card for his new PI job, which had a logo of a cell-version of Sherlock Holmes silhouette on the side, n the name "Hector's Private Eye"*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: *pouts* I'd expect more support than tht

Thrax; But you not doing this alone are you?

Ozzie: Umm...Yes?

Thrax; Ozzy, PI work is rather risky at times

Ozzie: I knw tht, bt...wait, ur not working at the moment, right? Except the occasional part-time at Frank's Diner?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *grins* Wanna be my partner?

Thrax; Are you crazy? With my past problems?

Ozzie: Tht's the whole point. U knew the ins n outs of the dark side of the moon. I cannot think of anyone more qualified than you. Besides, u used to work in the PD bk in Frank. U hv the license for it, n so do I. N wht more better than to hv u as my partner? *nuzzled him*

Thrax; You sure?

Ozzie: *nods* Absolutely *wraps his arms ard Thrax's neck n kissed him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: So, r we game, ~partner~ ? *grins*

Thrax; 8smirks8

Ozzie: I'm gonna go give away some cards to the family to ask them to help pass it ard n spread the word. I'll brb

Thrax; Alright

Ozzie: *went ard the condominium to pass the cards ard, then wen he stopped by at Takashi n Orion's home, he was met with the crime scene clean up team* Woah! Where's the fire?

Orion; 8looked over8

Takashi: Ah, Oz to-chan. Abunai ne (careful). The cleaning crew is here

Ozzie: Cleaning crew? Wht happened here?

Orion; 8looked at Takashi8

Takashi: *nods, letting him tell him*

Orion; 8told Ozzy what happened8

Ozzie: Oh Frank! S...Seriously??

Orion; 8nods8

Ozzie: Oh my...Tht's troubling. Thank Frank u managed to get rid of him. I didnt think he'd be surviving aftr wht Thrax did to the plc

Orion; We were hopin' the same

Ozzie: Oh, almost forgot. Sorry to bother u, bt I finally getting started on my business as a PI. Here *gave them a set* Help me to pass it ard

Orion; Sure Oz

Ozzie: Thanks, guys. I hope they clean good enough

Orion; So do I

TakashiL Hai, hai. Its scary to see tht mess there n remember...that

Ozzie: It'll pass. Dont worry. Sorry to rush off. Got others to give these cards as well

Orion; See ya soon

Takashi: Sayonara, Oz to-chan. Good luck on ur business

Ozzie: Thanks *waved goodbye n left*

Orion; 8held his mate close8

Takashi: *nuzzled against him n kissed him*

Orion; 8kissed him back8

Takashi: Aishiteru (I love u), Ori-chan

Orion; Love you to my cherry blossom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews