TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-7

Episode 7

*a mth passed, n Hecro woke up one morning feeling a little out of sorts*

Maximus; 8looked up8 Are you ok love?

Hecro: I dunno. It feels...kinda familiar...

Maximus; 8sat up8 What does it feel like?

Hecro: A little bit nauseuos...n I feel something inside me...

Hecra: U need a mirror to chk urself?

Hecro: Actually yes, I'd like tht

Maximus; 8helped him up8

Hecra: *helped him to get to the bathroom mirror*

Hecro: *raised his shirt to chk n saw a ping-pong sized ball in his middle*

Hecra: Oh Frank...! Is tht...?

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *caressed his middle with trembling hands*

Hecra: I'll go call Di right away! *ran to the phone to make the call to the shop*

Maximus; 8smiled at Hecro8

Hecro: *smiled* I knw this child...wont reli be mine bt...I'm still so happy...!

Maximus; And you'll still be able to see it

Hecro: *nods*

Hecra: Hello? Hey, is this Vince?

Vincent; Yes, how r u Hecra?

Hecra: Oh, I'm fine. In fact I bring good news!

Vincent; What?

Hecra: It worked! Hecro's pregnant!

Vincent; 8was silent then fainted8

Dieter: *gasped* Vincent!! *picked up the phone* Hello? ...Uh-huh...Oh, zat eez vunderful news! Danke, danke, ve'll drop by first zing aftr vork...Danke... *hangs up, then patted Vincent's cheek* Vake up, Vincent. Vake up

Vincent; 8groaned8

Dieter: *chuckles* I take eet jou heard ze newz

Vincent; Yeah

Dieter: Eezn't eet great? Ve're going to be parents~!

Vincent; 8kissed him deeply8

Dieter: *kissed him bk just as deep* Oh, I'm zo happy... *looked like he was going to cry tears of joy*

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: Ah, look at me, being all teary *chuckles as he wiped his tears away*

Vincent; 8nuzzled him8

*later aftr work, Dieter n Vincent made their way to Hecro's home*

Maximus; 8let them in8

Dieter: How'z Hecro doing?

Maximus; He's doing well

Hecro: *comes out* Hey, guys

Dieter: Hecro! Eez eet true? Jou r hving a chiddler?

Hecro: *smiled n nodded*

Vincent; 8smiled8

Dieter: M...May I see?

Hecro: *lifted his shirt a little to show him the ball in his middle*

Vincent; 8felt tears in his eyes8

Hecro: *came closer towards them to let them hv a closer look*

Vincent; 8lightly stroked his stomach8

Hecro: *giggled* Tht tickles

Vincent; 8smiled8

Hecro: I'm not entirely sure bt by the looks of it, I think I'm abt 1 n a half mth along

Vincent; How long do you think the pregnancy will last?

Hecro: *taps his chin* Not sure. I'm gonna hv to consult a midwife on this, concerning tht u two r different species

Vincent; And you're now a full cell

Hecro: Yeah, bt I still hv my birth canal, so somewhere within me, there is still some partial T4 left in me, bt I'll hv to chk just to be sure. U guys will accompany me, right?

Dieter: Ja, howevr ve can help to zee jou thru zis

Vincent; 8nods8

Hecro: *smiled, tho looking a little sad*

Maximus; What's wrong?

Hecro: I just...Its...Its nothing...I'm gonna go schedule a midwife appointment *walks away*

Maximus; 8frowns8

Hecro: *went to the room to get the cordless phone, bt didnt make the call, instead slumped against the wall n started sobbing quietly*

Maximus; 8went to check on him8

Hecro: *continues to sob, not realizing Maximus has entered*

Maximus; Hecro?

Hecro: *looks up at him tearfully*

Maximus; What's wrong?

Hecro: Chris...Is it...Is it bad of me to feel sad abt this...? The thought of...giving a child away...its...its...

Maximus; You were the one who offered

Hecro: *sniffed* I knw...Its just...I dunno, I should be happy for Dieter n Vince n proud of myself, bt...I dunno...maybe its just the hormones... *leaned against Maximus*

Maximus; I tolded you surrogates need to be strong willed

Hecro: *nods* I'll try, I'll reli try, so pls...just make me feel better *hugged him, burying his face on Maximus' chest*

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: *sobs in his arms, letting it all out*

Maximus; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: *calms dwn aftr a bit of crying, then wiped his tears* I'm...I'm OK now. I'm gonna make the call

Maximus; 8nods and let him be8

Hecro: *dialed n spoke to the midwife to make the appointment*

Dieter: *sees Maximus coming out* Eez somezing ze matter, Max?

Maximus; Hecro's going through a rough time

Dieter: Rough time?

Maximus; He's finding this difficult

Dieter: Oh my, I do hope eets not going to make him change his mind...

Vincent; He better not, it was his idea

Dieter: *frowned at him* Vincent, eet eez not ze right tone. Dont jou zink eets zat eazy to be a surrogate

Maximus; Like I told Hecro surrogates need to be strong willed

Dieter: Dont vorry, ve vill help him get thru eet, n ve von't leave him out of raising ze chiddler

Maximus; I just hope he doesn't change his mind

Dieter: I hope zo too

Hecro: *comes out* I've made the appointment. We can first thing tomorrow aftrnoon

Vincent; Guess we'll see how long it'll be

Hecro: *smiled* Yup. I was thinking maybe if I could bunk in with u guys, just till the pregnancy is ovr

Vincent; 8nods8 It'll be best for the baby

Hecro: If tht's OK with u, Chris

Maximus; It's fine love

Hecro: I'll go pack up a few things

Dieter: I'll help jou *followed him*

8the two other exchanged sighs of relief8

*the duo packed enough for the stay n went to move into the guest room*

Vincent; 8held Hecro get comfortable8

Hecro: Thanks, guys. Hope we can get along

Dieter: No problem. Jou just make jourself at home n ve vill take care of ze rest

Vincent; 8nods8

Hecro: *smiled* So wht r u guys hoping for? A girl? A boy?

Vincent; It doesn't really matter as long as the child's healthy

Dieter: Ja, ditto here. Ve r fine vith any gender. Ve'll love zem just the same

Vincent; 8nods8

Hecro: *smiled as he caress his still flat belly*

Dieter: Jou rest up, OK? Anyzing, dont hesitate to ask

Vincent; 8nods8

Hecro: Thanks. I'll just take a nap

Dieter: *nods n led Vincent out*

Vincent; 8kissed him8

Dieter: *kissed him bk* Ve did eet. Ve hv a chiddler now

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: Eef our chiddler eez born, vat vould jou like to name him/her?

Vincent; Well I've always like Emily for a girl#

Dieter: Emily, eh? Vell, for me, I always like Dominik. Dom for short

Vincent; Sounds nice

Dieter: Vat eef he gets both? Or two boys or two girls?

Vincent; Sally besides the names Sally and Emily were my mom's and her sister's

Dieter: *smiled* Jou miss zem? Jou left Hector to be vith me here

Vincent; I didn't leave behind 8sighs8 they are no longer of this world

Dieter: *blinked* Bt jou zounded like jour family vas still ard ven I vas ztill courting jou. Jou vere forced to vork in tht company bcoz of jour family status or somezing

Vincent; My sister Sally died in an accident a year before your family arrived and my mother was 8chokes back a sob8

Dieter: *held him close* Jou can tell me

Vincent; Gunther got her

Dieter: Oh I'm...I'm zorry... *hugs him* Vat abt jour father?

Vincent; Heart attack when I was young

Dieter: Jou von't hv to be alone anymore. I'm here for jou, n jou vill zoon hv a chiddler und a new family

Vincent; 8cuddled against him8

Dieter: Ich liebe dich, my little Vincent

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: *kissed him*

Vincent; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews