TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-10

Episode 10

*the rest of the day passed without incident, bt in the middle of the night, Hecro woke up to feel the growth spurt happening*

Vincent; 8went to check on him8

Hecro: *curled up in a ball, groaning*

Vincent; Hecro?

Hecro: *couldnt reply frm the pain, just groaned*

Vincent 8rbbed his back8

Hecro: Damn...Feels almost like my first pregnancy with Shane... *groans some more*

Vincent; Easy now, easy

Hecro: *breathes heavily, trying to ride the pain*

Vincent; 8soothed him8

Hecro: *pants hard as the cramps slowly subsided, n a baby bump was formed*

Vincent; Feeling better?

Hecro: *nods* Yeah, more or less. Sorry to wake u

Vincent; No worries, do you need anything?

Hecro: Maybe something warm to drink. Then I'll be fine

Vincent; Sure 8gets up to get him a warm drink8

Hecro: *sits up in bed*

Vincent; 8came back with a hot coco8

Hecro: Thanks *takes the hot cocoa n sipped it*

Vincent; 8stroked Hecro's bump8

Hecro: *chuckles* Amazing, isnt it, how something so microscopic can create something so physical?

Vincent; 8smiled softly8

Hecro: *caressed his own baby bump too* Thought of any names yet?

Vincent; We've come up some

Hecro: Wht r they?

Vincent; Well I like Emily for a girl Dieter like Domanic for a boy

Hecro: Dominik, huh? Sounds nice. Bt evr thought if I end up hving twins of only either gender?
*one gender

Vincent; Dieter didn't tell me another boy's name yet but if it'll be two girls, Emily and Saly
Sally

Hecro: Then...Is it OK if I name the other boy's name?

Vincent; Sure, after all you are carrying them

Hecro: I'm...thinking of naming it Sven

Vincent; Sven?

Hecro: Yeah, just a touch of German in it. Been in my mind since yesterday, dunno why. Is...tht OK?

Vincent; It's fine

Hecro: *smiled* Thanks

Vincent; 8smiled softly8

Hecro: *yawned* I think I'm OK now, I'm going bk to bed

Vincent; Goodnight Hecro

Hecro: Night *curled in the covers n went bk to sleep*

Vincent; 8went back to bed8

Dieter: Eez Hecro alright?

Vincent Yeah just the growing pains

Dieter: Did he need the medication?

Vincent; 8shook his head8

Dieter: Zat eez gutt

Vincent; But he may need it if it gets stronger

Dieter: Ja, ve'll juz hv to be ready ven he does

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: I juz hope he vill pull thru, both physically n emotionally

Vincent; I hope so to

Dieter: *cuddles close to him*

Vincent; 8nuzzles him8

Dieter: *kissed him* I can't vait for our chiddler to be born

Vincent; Me either

Dieter: Ve must make zure to give Hecro all ze support he needz

Vincent; And we will

Dieter: *smiled n snuggled with Vincent, dozing off*

Vincent; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews