TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-4

Episode 4

Hecro: *came to Dieter's home n rang the doorbell*

Vincent; 8let him in8

Hecro: Hey, guys. Wht's the situation here tht u need me?

Vincent; Reemember when you offered to be our surrogate?

Hecro: Yeah, I remember tht

Dieter: Dose ze offer ztill ztand?

Hecro: Of course I'm a man of my word

Vincent; That's why we called you here

Hecro: Oh, so u guys r ready now?

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: R jou ready to go thru vith ze plan?

Hecro: Of course. I'm always ready. Wht should I do? I'm...not gonna hv sex with either of u, am I?

Vincent; 8shook his head8

Hecro: *sighs* Tht's a relief

Dieter: Jou vill hv to vait in ze room tho, vhile I make ready ze thing needed

Vincent; 8arched a brow8

Hecro: Umm, OK *made his way to the room*

Dieter: *cleared his throat awkwardly* Now for our...ahem... "contribution". Ze serum needs to be mixed vith both our essence, vhich means..ahem...ve need to put in our zeed

Vincent; 8went scarlet8

Dieter: Eet vas clearly Drix's inztruction, zo ve best get eet ovr vith *whips himself out n started stroking*

Vincent; 8took his out8

Dieter: *slowly stroke himself, groaning*

Vincent; 8started stroking his8

Dieter: *pants as he continued stroking, leaning forward to kiss Vincent to turn him on some more*

Vincent; 8shivered8

Dieter: I'm...I'm almost there... *popped the cork of the vial n held it close btwn their dicks*

Vincent; 8nods as he fel himself climax8

Dieter: *climaxed into the vial*

Vincent; 8shivered8

Dieter: *caught both his n Vincent's seed into the vial, then calmed dwn a bit before corking it n shaking teh vial to mix it up*

Vincent; 8zipped himself up8

Dieter: *waited for the serum to turn dark green before going to the room*

Hecro: Man, wht took u?

Vincent; 8stuck his head out8

Dieter: Sorry. Had to...uh..add something to ze serum. Jou zee... *explained the serum to him* ...n zat eez ze gist of eet

Hecro: Wow, Drix sure is a busy bee in his lab

Vincent; He's really smart

Dieter: All zat n he still haz time for hiz vife n chiddler. How dose he do eet?

Hecro: He's a cold pill. Meds can do anything *giggles* So how r u going to get tht inside me?

Vincent; 8looked at his mate8

Dieter: Well, if ur OK with exposing urself a little, I can help u insert it thru ur birth canal

Hecro: Umm...If Vince is OK with it...

Vincent; I'll leave if you want

Hecro: No, its OK. I'm fine with u here. Ur part of this too

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: Alright. Jou're gonna hv to take off jour pants

Hecro: *nods n took off his pants*

Vincent; 8stayed by the door8

Dieter: Spread jour legs n take a deep breath

Hecro: *does so, looking a little nervous*

Vincent; 8bit his lip8

Dieter: Relax, mein bruder-in-law. Eet vill be ovr soon *attached the tip of the vial with a funnel-like device n gently probed it into Hecro's birth canal, then tipped the vial so tht serum flows in*

Hecro: *shivered a little as he felt the cold serum enter him, hissing at the feeling*

Vincent; 8gulped8

Dieter: *tipped it till its entirely empty* Jou may vant to lie dwn for a vhile to let eet settle

Hecro: *nods* OK *lay dwn* Sorry u had to see tht, Vince

Vincent; 8shook his head8

Dieter: How's ze family doing? N ze chiddlers?

Hecro: They're doing fine. The kids r reli bonding with Hecra, n Chris loves us both to bits, tho he still needs more encouragement wen we're going for a threesome *giggled*

Vincent; 8smiled8

Dieter: He vill get used to eet. In fact, he vill prolly learn to enjoy eet zoon. Vell, how do jou feel now?

Hecro: Kinda chilly inside, bt I guess I'm OK

Vincent; How long til we know?

Hecro: I guess it'll prolly be wen I start getting the symptoms, I suppose

Dieter: Jou OK to go home? Or vould jou like to spend ze night here to let ze serum settle?

Vincent; 8looked at Hecro8

Hecro: I dunno. U think I should stay?

Vincent; If you wish Hecro

Hecro: *nods* Its best if I stay so it'll settle. I'll call Chris

Dieter: Here *hands him the cordless phone*

Vincent; I'll make up the guest room 8heads out8

Hecro: Thanks *calls home*

Maximus; Hello?

Hecro: Hey, Chris, its me

Maximus; Hecro, is everything ok

Hecro: Everything's fine. They asked me ovr to fulfill my promise as their surrogate

Maximus; That's great

Hecro: *explained everything tht had happened* ...N so I think I'll spend a night here just to let the serum settle

Maximus; Alright love

Hecro: I'll cya tomorrow. I love u

Maximus; Love you to

Hecro: *hangs up n got up slowly*

Dieter: Ze guest room's ready. Jou need help going zere?

Hecro: No, I'm fine, thanks

Vincent; 8came in8

Dieter: Vince, show him hiz guestroom. Make him comfortable

Vincent; 8nods and led Hecro to the room8

Hecro: *followed behind him, careful walk slowly so the serum wont leak*

Vincent; Hope this is alright 8showed him the room8

Hecro: *looks ard* Its nice. I like it. Looks comfy

Vincent; 8smiled8

Hecro: Well, I wont keep ur time now. I'll be fine *lay in bed*

Vincent; Rest well Hecro 8leaves him8

Hecro: *lay dwn n closed his eyes*

Dieter: *sees him come out* How eez he doing?

Vincent; He's resting now

Dieter: Zat eez gutt

Vincent; 8came up and kissed him8

Dieter: *kissed bk n smiled* Vat vas zat for?

Vincent; As a thank you

Dieter: *smiled* Dont mention eet. I do anyzing for jou, mein liebe

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: Letz go to bed. Eets been a long day

Vincent; It has

Dieter: *got dressed for bed n climbed in*

Vincent; 8soon fallowed8

Dieter: Ich liebe diche, Vincent *kissed him before dozing off*

Vincent; 8snuggled beside him and soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews