TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 2-4

Episode 4

Thrax; 8paced looked out the window

Ozzie: *coming home looking troubled*

Thrax; Ozzy, what happened?

Ozzie: *looked up at him, then shook his head, not wanting to trouble him too*

Thrax; Ozzy I know something happened

Ozzie: *still stubborn* Its nothing. I gotta finish up paperwork *turned to leave to the office*

Thrax; You can't hide amything from me baby

Ozzie: *frowned n bit his lip, hugging his body*

Thrax; Ozzy what happened?

Ozzie: Someone...attacked me. At the bank. They threatened me, telling me I'm...a nobody, tht the family is rightfully theirs. I dunno wht they mean. If it werent for Mayor Thailog, I...

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *trembled* I guess wanting a peaceful life is too good to be true

Thrax; 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk desperately, wanting comfort*

Thrax; I'll protect you

Ozzie: *nods* I love u, Thrax

Thrax; Love you to baby

Ozzie: *leaned against Thrax's chest* I just got a call frm Eduardo while waiting in line for banking

Thrax; Oh?

Ozzie: He said there r some minor cases we can take on at the moment, petty crimes, no big break yet. Bt tht'll keep us off frm accepting jealous spouses cases

Thrax; Least it's a change

Ozzie: Yeah, though it'll prolly be a bit tougher than our jealous spouse cases *grins*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: *smirked bk, then looked dwn a little, his hand unconsciously went to his middle, bt away frm Thrax's sight, seemingly deep in thought*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: *looked bk up* What?

Thrax; Are you ok?

Ozzie: Yeah, I'm fine *smiled at him*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk* I'm fine *kissed him* I think its time we prepared our meal now

Thrax; What'd ya recommend?

Ozzie: I think something simple

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Omellettes, chicken drumsticks n soup, how's tht?

Thrax; Sounds nice

Ozzie: *kissed his cheek n went to the kitchen to start cooking*

Thrax; 8went to get the kids8

*the kids were at the study as usual, doing their homework*

Thrax; Kids dinner will be ready soon

Kids: OK~ *went to the bathroom to wash up*

Thrax; 8went down to help Ozy8

Ozzie: *did the finishing touches*

Thrax; 8set the table8

*all the kids came dwn*

Ozzie: Alright, settle dwn in ur seats, guys. Dinner's almost ready

8the kids all took their seats8

Jared: *wanted to climb onto his seat bt instead went to Ozzie n hugged his middle*

Ozzie: Hey, Jared, wht is it?

Jared: *grins n signed* Baby?

Ozzie: *blushed hard*

Sakura; 8arched her brow8

Ozzie: *laughed nervously* Silly boy, I dunno wht ur talking abt. Now go to ur seat, sonny *puts him on his chair, looking kinda awkward*

8Thrax, Sakura and Rory exchanged looks8

*the other kids exchanged looks too bt shrugged, no idea, wht's going on*

Ozzie: *didnt further bring up the matter, just started eating*

Thrax; 8made a mental note to talk to ozzy later and started eating8

*evryone ate n had casual talk before going off to do their own thing*

Thrax; 8took ozzy aside8

Ozzie: Wht? Wht is it?

Thrax; 8lifted ozzy's shirt8

Ozzie: *gasped*

*it revealed a vry tiny ball, possible the size of a marble, bt was starting to grow to its supposed ping-pong shape*

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: *looked away a little uneasy, blushing*

Thrax; 8turned ozzy's face to his and kissed him deeply8

Ozzie: *was crying in the kiss*

Thrax; What's wrong baby?

Ozzie: I'm sorry...I...I should've told u earlier...

Thrax; Hey it's ok now

Ozzie: But...But I shouldnt be pregnant right now...Wen we're starting to get a bit of business in the works...I'm so sorry... *it was mostly hormones talking as he sobbed*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I dunno if we should keep it...I'm scared...I dunno wht to do...?

Thrax; Ozzy I'll be here for you

Ozzie: *sobs n whimpers in Thrax's arms*

Jared: *hears his mother sobbing n comes to him, tugging at his parents' shirt, then signed* U fighting?

Thrax; No Jared, your mother's just having a rough time

Jared: *signed* Is it coz baby?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: H...How did u knw?

Jared: *signed* I hear

Thrax; 8picked him up8

Ozzie: You hear?

Jared: *nods n signs* I hear. Vry small heart. Bt vry strong

Thrax; Sharp senses

Ozzie: I guess its true wen they say one sense gone, the others will compensate n be sharper to balance it out

Thrax; 8nods8

Jared: *signed* I hv brother or sister?

Thrax; It's too early to tell now Jared

Jared: *pouts in a "Aww~" face*

Ozzie: *chuckles* Dont look tht way. We nvr knew either until u were born *stroke his cheek*

Thrax; 8nuzzled ozzy8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk, tho still looking a little unconvinced tht it will work out*

Thrax; 8lead them to the sitting room8

*the kids had just finished their homework n were watching TV*

Ozzie: Kids, we've got an announcement to make

8the all turned to their parents8

Ozzie: Jared, u wanna do the honours, since u discovered it first?

Jared: *nods n signs* Mama has baby *giggled*

8Sakura and Rory didn't look surprised8

Spryman: Woah! Again?

Twins: *squealed in delight*

Kiaran: *had tht "WTF" look on his face*

Ozzex: *blinked in surprise*

Thrax; 8held Ozzy close8

Ozzie: Yeah *rubbed the bk of his neck* Just so u knw

Jared: *looks so happy to be a big brother soon*

Sakura; How far along?

Ozzie: I think abt one mth along, judging by the size of the fetus

Sakura; 8nods8

Ozzie: I...hope u guys r happy for me... *looks a little nervous*

Rory; We are, mother

Ozzie: *smiled in relief*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him lightly8

*all the kids came up to him n hugged him too*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: *hugged them bk, tears of relief n joy came out of his eyes*

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Ozzex: Mama, dont cry. We'll support u

Spryman: Yeah, Momma. Its not like this is ur first time being pregnant. We'll all help u out

Kiaran: Wait, does tht mean Mama is gonna hv tht long sleep again?

Thrax; No it shouldn't

Jamie: But Mama slept wen he had Jared...

Junko: N u said Mama's womb is created by the AI tht caused him to sleep so much...

Twins: So shouldnt this be the same?

Thrax; Well we'll see

Ozzie: I hope it wouldnt cause me to go to tht hibernation mode again. We just got a few small breaks in our PI job n all

Thrax; Let's hope

Kiaran: Can we see? Can we see?

Rory; Easy Kai

Ozzie: *smiled n lifted his shirt to show him the ball*

Twins: Wow~!

Sakura; 8smiled8

Kiaran & Ozzex: *nuzzled Ozzie's middle*

8there was a tiny flutter8

Ozzie: *chuckles* I think it knws ur here

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Kiaran&Ozzex: *giggled*

Twins: Our turn, our turn *nuzzled the middle too*

8Sakura and Rory sat back8

Ozzie: Dont u kids wanna get to knw ur sib?

Sakura; I think our younger sibling knows enough

Ozzie: *chuckles n shook his head* Just like ur dad

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Jared: *signed* Can we name it Vivian?

Thrax; If it's a girl yes

Kiaran: Actually its a universal name

Thrax; Well Then it's yes then

Jared: *giggled n clapped his hands happily*

Ozzie: Ur so excited to be a big brother, arent u?

Rory; 8hid a smirk8

Jared: *giggled n nodded*

Thrax; you'll have to take it easy baby

Ozzie: *sigh* I knw, its just...kinda untimely. We hv a business to run aftr all

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *smiled*

Thrax; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews